Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser12822

Top 12 Sink or Swim

1) Cereal Killers: Still the best alliance SWIM

2) The Krew: My alliance

3) Reapers: Great leadership and a lot of points when you combine all three alliances SWIM

4) Gods Of War: Same as #3 SWIM

5) The Devils Rejects: They own all of 35 basically and won't be threatened any time soon SWIM

6) Reapers of War: Same as #3 and #4 SWIM

7) League of Delos: I had to get a sink in somewhere, and I think TK and CK will eventually eat them out of 44 FLOAT THEN SINK

Dark Angels: They are dominating southern OC45 and have great BP #s. They are at war with TK for the most part but I think they will hold their own SWIM

9) Cats in Hats: Their core in 64 (Hey that rimes!) is relatively undisturbed, but I don't think they will have what it takes to be elite FLOAT

10) *The Asylum House*: They have a solid grip on 34, but just like #9, I don't think they will have what it takes to be elite FLOAT

11) Deutscher Bund: There are too many better alliances in 54 for them to survive. SINK

12) The Krew 2: The academy to my alliance

To many swims? I don't think so. We are far enough into this world to know who the major players are in my opinion. Tell me what you think and feel free to disagree :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14205

Top 12 Sink or Swim

3) Reapers: Great leadership and a lot of points when you combine all three alliances SWIM
11) Deutscher Bund: There are too many better alliances in 54 for them to survive. SINK

Where and who???
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

yes we sink
dvehxuqb91.jpg

DeletedUser14229

wenn sie wenigstens so gut spielen wie spekulieren oder klugscheissen wuerden
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser12822

Where and who???
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

yes we sink
dvehxuqb91.jpg

I know the GoW Reapers Reapers of War leaders. They have won servers with relatively the same group.
It is just my personal opinion about you guys sinking. Don't take it personally.

DeletedUser12822

I think CK is showing signs of slipping a bit. A bunch of good players have defected to TK. They won't sink but they aren't unstoppable.

DeletedUser14229

As the flag in the wind. If things are not quite optimal running the same move. Where is the loyalty and especially the fighting spirit? For us, it improves the situation vehemently. We do not need to go far to get battle points.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

Na Du tust ja schee sabbeln, mein Freund! Bin janz stolz auf Dir!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Time will tell, if we're going to sink or not. This world is still young and everything can happen.

DeletedUser

Hey guys!

Please remember if you wish to use another language you are free to do so but you must provide a translation!

Also, edit your post if you have something to add to it - the Edit post button can be found in the bottom right corner.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser9287

so just like every other world the alliance everyone deems unstoppable falls from the top funny how that works

DeletedUser

CK just had a name change thats all. Thats what I'm seeing yea they lost a few players but they are still in the #1 spot Just as Soulbreakers Company US instead of Cereal Killers

DeletedUser9851

CK just had a name change thats all. Thats what I'm seeing yea they lost a few players but they are still in the #1 spot Just as Soulbreakers Company US instead of Cereal Killers

I see there is a Soulbreakers Company EU too. very interesting.jpg

DeletedUser

Yea I don't know what is up with that. Maybe a sister alliance