Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser12822

Then alliekat, with the most embarrassing attempt at a front snipe I've ever seen. Or, perhaps, that was a 1.8k dlu 120bir back snipe that failed miserably?

Please enlighten me. This sounds really humorous.

DeletedUser

Dynasty is gone.
We have to thank for some funny weeks.
Now we have to look for some new targets.

Regards Oregos

DeletedUser14229

some voluntary?
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser13946

How did Dynasty sink that fast? I thought they would swim for sure.

DeletedUser11817

Yea im not sure what exactly happened. But i think CK was putting some pressure on them. I guess they just could not handle it?

Its not like the have vero right next to them

DeletedUser13946

Never made one of these. Please give me the benefit of the doubt

CEREAL KILLERS - Upon looking at the top twelve alliance list, you already know CK is that alliance - y'know, the one that's leaps and bounds above all the other alliances, has the most gold-loving users, and has the most aggressive players - almost every world has at least one of these. They have a tight grip on 44, and are expanding into other oceans at an extremely fast pace - you saw what they did to Dynasty, right? Right. These guys aren't going anywhere. SWIM

The Krew - These guys are situated in mainly northern 45 and southern 44, with a good core. They have the upper hand on 45 above the dark angels, and if they manage to kick those guys out of 45 they'll be set. SWIM

REAPERS - If anyone can stand up to CK, it's this alliance, and their two allies of very similar size, taking up spots 3, 4, and 5 on the top alliance list. They're spread out among a few oceans, but have the upper hand on those oceans, and recently took 55 from Relentless. I don't know what will happen to these alliances, but for now they've been doing really well, and in total points of the three Allies these alliances are the biggest in the world (combined) SWIM

Reapers of War - Same as REAPERS.

Gods of War - Same as REAPERS.

The Devils Rejects - My alliance, no comment.

Relentless. - I really don't know what's going on here. First, they merged with Relentless, an alliance that was located in 46, away from their core in 55. They rose up in the rankings to #3. Then, two of their best players, WHIPLADY and hopelost, joined CK, and now they're back down in the rankings and no longer have the upper hand on 55. I just can't see them doing well. SINK

Cats in Hats - Don't know much, but it looks like 64 belongs solely to the Cats in Hats, and don't seem to be in that many fights. Not much to say except FLOAT because they don't have many threats

League of Delos - They share ocean 44 with Cereal Killers. Need I say more? SINK

Dark Angels - This alliance reluctantly shares ocean 45 with The Krew, and they have a pretty good core in south 45. It'll be a long and hard fight, but with The Krew up north, the Devils to the west, Gods of War and Relentless. off to the east, and no major pacts, I just don't think DA can handle it. I'm not saying they're a bad alliance - under the circumstances, this alliance is doing extremely well, though they've gone down in the rankings a bit. Only time will tell, but what I think is that FLOAT then SINK

*The Asylum House* - This alliance isn't apart of the "big ten" - by that, I mean after the tenth mark in the top alliances there's a sudden drop in points, and this alliance is the first one you see after that drop in points. I'm not going to say much about my alliance, but look who's just south of them, not to mention CK to the east. Though, these guys have been putting up a decent fight so far. SINK

The Krew 2 - same as The Krew.

But hey, what do I know?

(most of these are probably wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vindication

Senior Citizen
How did Dynasty sink that fast? I thought they would swim for sure.

Dynasty merged, lol. A lot of the playerbase in Dynasty was semi-active, and not exactly experienced. When they saw CK & a few other alliances moving in they got scared, and a lot actually fled to CK. In some sense this 'trimmed the fat', as CK recruited a significant amount of the semi-active & inexperienced players, which are easy targets. CK obtained all/most of the liabilities, while the true assets remained behind & now merged. Dynasty crew is still very much in motion, but under a new name.

DeletedUser2654

DA does have a major pact and they dropped in rankings because they trimmed some of our fat and will continue to do so.

With League of Delos, I does't seem like CK is targeting them, it just seems like they are just being picked at for expansion. I would give them a float.

DeletedUser9851

Nice top 12, but I don't share the same love that many do for CK. No doubt they are a great team, but being #1 in a young world means nothing. Diplomacy is key. CK will pact with smaller alliances that will help them stay at #1. Eventually the strong alliance will turn on the alliances that helped get there. Back stabbing, and betrayals are part of grepo. Now every world is different, so it may not happen here, but look what happened in Baris. TBD was top dog for a long time. I thought they had the world won based on sheer size and points. Now they are falling apart, with a lot of their players in VM, or quitting. We'll see what happens here.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Nice top 12, but I don't share the same love that many do for CK. No doubt they are a great team, but being #1 in a young world means nothing. Diplomacy is key. CK will pact with smaller alliances that will help them stay at #1. Eventually the strong alliance will turn on the alliances that helped get there. Back stabbing, and betrayals are part of grepo. Now every world is different, so it may not happen here, but look what happened in Baris. TBD was top dog for a long time. I thought they had the world won based on sheer size and points. Now they are falling apart, with a lot of their players in VM, or quitting. We'll see what happens here.

You have an excellent point there. Also CK is full of a lot of big egos and ex leaders. I have no doubt it will eventually start falling apart.

DeletedUser10773

You have an excellent point there. Also CK is full of a lot of big egos and ex leaders. I have no doubt it will eventually start falling apart.

This is true. I have just demanded that the rest of the alliance worship my Dog and bring him treats or I will throw a hissy fit and rage quit. Whiplady has insisted we all slather her with whipped cream and lick her toes, and Vero wants to be called Mistress Lullaby. Will it ever end?
smiley_emoticons_hundeleine01.gif

DeletedUser13946

Touche.

DeletedUser13946

DA does have a major pact and they dropped in rankings because they trimmed some of our fat and will continue to do so.

With League of Delos, I does't seem like CK is targeting them, it just seems like they are just being picked at for expansion. I would give them a float.

I had guessed LoD would be gone by now due to CK being right on top of them, but they're still up and running, so I guess you're right.

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out that DA is ranked 5th in Attacking, 5th in Defense and 4th Overall Fighting alliance in Delos...

As for the Ck and Da Pact that was dissolved quite a time ago and though we don't fight with each other much we seem to have a hard time avoiding each others sieges and end up doing most of our fighting through other alliances...

DeletedUser

#RationalFam