Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9851

we have a few players from that alliance but were having an issue atm so we will resolve it thanks for playing pick on the alliance with us today know if you excuse me i need to go

I was just curious bro. don't send that crazy penguin my way. :D

DeletedUser

SHouldnt this all be in the trash talk thread?
anyone want to do an actual top 12?

DeletedUser13508

Didnt spend much time on this as its still early in this world. But here is what i think.

CEREAL KILLERS Swim
Points 630199
Attack BP 84629
Defense BP 43544
Fighters BP 128173

They are almost double ALL allainces In ALL BPs. They have a tight core and great team work. They are the team to beat.

Elite of Heaven Float
Points 601447
Attack BP 48716
Defense BP 23913
Fighters BP 64127

They are second in this world. They have a great core and many good players... If they can handle their internal conflicts (as their founder has left and rejoined many times) they may swim. But to be ranked 2 and close in points to the number one alliance but low on BP for now float.

Rising Sons Float
Points 345969
Attack BP 27014
Defense BP 17810
Fighters BP 44824

They have a VERY tight core. However their BP says all... 3rd in world and very low BP.... Not good. However if they take out Dynasty then their position will be firm.

Dynasty Sink
Points 336221
Attack BP 26738
Defense BP 10412
Fighters BP 37150

They have a strong core in some aspects however they are spread out. They do not have a lot if any BP for a ranked 4 alliance in a world.

THE GANG Sink
Points 325274
Attack BP 34254
Defense BP 21051
Fighters BP 55305

They really have no core and are intermingled between many other alliance islands. They have some really good people however the bigger alliances will either feed on them or they will join them at some point. They are 3rd in most of BP in this world however position is key.

Harnessed Deliverence Sink
Points 294857
Attack BP 32732
Defense BP 23983
Fighters BP 56715

They are spread everywhere. They have some good players however no core. They will be one of the first to sink.

DOOMSDAY Float
Points 284544
Attack BP 25172
Defense BP 10395
Fighters BP 35567

Their BP is where it should be for ranked 7th in a world. They have a some what tight core. Their location in ocean 44 with Cereal Killers might give them a problem if things in the south calm down for them.

Whippies Float
Points 283749
Attack BP 22837
Defense BP 7675
Fighters BP 30512

Their BP is where it should be for ranked 8th in a world. They really dont have a strong core and are far from most the action going on in the rest of the world. I will say float until other alliances in 55 turn on them.

Dark Angels Sink
Points 259899
Attack BP 15986
Defense BP 6018
Fighters BP 22004

They have no real core and their BP is lacking. They are surrounded by bigger alliances and most likely will merge into one of them.

THE KREW Swim
Points 250564
Attack BP 15252
Defense BP 5934
Fighters BP 21186

Ill go out on a limb to say they will swim. They have a tight core and a good amount of BP for a small group. If they remain active they will do great.

Gods Of War Float
Points 237567
Attack BP 13590
Defense BP 5992
Fighters BP 19582

Their BP is in line with their ranking. They have a decent core and far from most the action in the world. Float.

League of Delos Sink
Points 145382
Attack BP 6082
Defense BP 2889
Fighters BP 8971

In top 12 but ranked 20 in fighters. No more needs to be said other than sink.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10777

Who is gonna step up to stop these cereal killer guys???? Man they look like bloody monsters!!!!

DeletedUser10773

Who is gonna step up to stop these cereal killer guys???? Man they look like bloody monsters!!!!

and the smell. Horrid!
smiley_emoticons_seb_detektiv_ani.gif

DeletedUser10246

One of these things is not like the otheeerrrrr

Rising Sons Float
Points 345969
Attack BP 27014
Defense BP 17810
Fighters BP 44824

They have a VERY tight core. However their BP says all... 3rd in world and very low BP.... Not good. However if they take out Dynasty then their position will be firm.

good core bad bp=bad

THE GANG Sink
Points 325274
Attack BP 34254
Defense BP 21051
Fighters BP 55305

They really have no core and are intermingled between many other alliance islands. They have some really good people however the bigger alliances will either feed on them or they will join them at some point. They are 3rd in most of BP in this world however position is key.

3rd Bp but positioning (core) is key

So which is it. You say for one alliance they need bp yet another alliance its they need to have a core

Unless you are saying that BP and a core equals everything at the start of the game. Which we know is incorrect if an alliance is coring there may not be much bp to be had

DeletedUser13508

One of these things is not like the otheeerrrrr

good core bad bp=bad

3rd Bp but positioning (core) is key

So which is it. You say for one alliance they need bp yet another alliance its they need to have a core

Unless you are saying that BP and a core equals everything at the start of the game. Which we know is incorrect if an alliance is coring there may not be much bp to be had

BP and a core are prime for starting a world off. If it's not then I guess Cereal Killers are sucking right now... If your saying building a core will not give you BP... Then your wrong again.

BP shows activity. Cores show knowledge and follow through.

Instead of putting down the top 12.... Make one yourself...

DeletedUser9287

i like the theory of ring of death to start the worl simply start your alliance in a sort of ring form and surround the area were u want your core (doesnt have to be an exact ring an members can be inside it) and then simply feast on the bp offered by the noobs inside it

DeletedUser

The number 1 alliance in this world are a bunch of muppets i have known this a long time as i personally have sunk 3 of their CS's
they prey on the weak but as soon as they come against someone with a little bit of knowledge they are powerless.

I mean come on how many players in CEREAL KILLERS. im not not sure but maybe 100 and they try to take my city this time only 5 players sent attacks or support.

And yes he will be named and these are the messages sent after each attempt
unlucky
DreadAlphion
First one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi_lhIaZOXI

second one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImIa_5awDFg

Third one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7CW9tsd0E

This was better than the last 2 times when the player tried it on his own either cos he thinks he is better than he is or no-one would help him.