Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser836

You guys know what to do. I am requesting that no replies be made until the world actually opens in a week. Thank you.

DeletedUser9287

i predict figtree will own all alliances in the top 12 and sail to victory on the back of a mejestic giffin

DeletedUser

Everyone will SWIM in this world!! :)

We will all fly to be honest!
On the back of nice pink ponies ;)

DeletedUser8562

I think the well premade will be around a while. They have a solid core, and look to be the team to beat . thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4951

So anyone making a team here aside from the two people I know of?

DeletedUser9662

I think we know who is going to be on top of leaderboards first! The MRA :D

DeletedUser10179

I always look for the good alliances based off of location, and of course the average pts. per player.

DeletedUser9287

so who would like to start us off now that we have reached day 2 of our exciting new world with a rousing top 12 before the BP wears off

DeletedUser11560

STOOGIE's TOP 4 SINK OR SWIM POWER RANKINGS

Hello, and welcome to the first "Power Rankings of Delos"! Unfortunately, this is not a newspaper, but it still contains plentiful of content. I'll make these on a regular basis and I'll post these in the Sink or Swim Thread. This doesn't mean others can not make sink or swims, though. I'm just posting what I know what my opinions on the alliances. So sit back and enjoy and we'll go off with a bang!

Cereal Killers

Rank 1:
Number of Players: 90
ABP: 4,000
DBP:2,000
ABP Rank: 1
DBP Rank:1
[spr]
NBqleLo.png
[/spr]

Thoughts on this alliance:SWIM~ This alliance, which is led by The Smilodon Fatalis is currently ranked 1 in all of the categories, including BP and what nots. According to Valkaneth's Oracle, it is the alliance that uses the most gold so far. I understand that Beginning Protection is still going and most of the BP received are from the island quests on the island map, but it is a good indication of activity and a head start to get city slots. As you can in the alliance map above, the large majority of the cities are located in in O44, although there are some straggling cities in O45, O54, and even 55. This alliance has a promising future unless the circumstances changes.

ELITE OF HEAVENS
Number of Players: 91
ABP:3,500
DBP:1,600
ABP Rank:2
DBP Rank:2

[spr]
0lD7JYc.png
[/spr]

Thoughts on this alliance:SINK~This alliance, who is led by bdf1987 is currently ranked number 2 in all the categories. Although, the numbers in the rankings shows the cohesiveness and activity in the alliance, the map above shows quite a different story. ELITE of Heavens is currently spread out in all 4 oceans and that is not a good sign of success. This alliance will be seen as food for other people or the better players in the alliance will seek stronger alliances.

Rising Sons
ABP:1,900
DBP:600
ABP rank:3
DBP Rank:3

[spr]
UPfAZtB.png
[/spr]

Thoughts on this alliance:SWIM~This alliance, who is led by ExpertoGreeko aka ExpertGreek, is consistently in the 3rd place, even though their stats aren't as high as the alliances above. According to the map, the alliance is mainly located in the northeastern ocean, O54, but has 3-4 cities in neighboring ocean O44. This is a pretty well knit alliance that will go far into the future.

Tech Support
ABP:1,500
DBP:262
ABP Rank:4
DBP Rank:11

[spr]
KD7HrSV.png
[/spr]

Thoughts on this alliance:FLOAT~This alliance, led by Kallypso aka Dellany, has a pretty decent ABP(Although, I'm constantly reminded we are all in this very long BP.) This alliance seems to be mostly in one ocean but is not as "tight knit" as Cereal Killers and Rising Sons. I'm sure you will prove me wrong and I'll have to reassess this alliance and what nots.​

DeletedUser836

STOOGIE's TOP 4 SINK OR SWIM POWER RANKINGS

Hello, and welcome to the first "Power Rankings of Delos"! Unfortunately, this is not a newspaper, but it still contains plentiful of content. I'll make these on a regular basis and I'll post these in the Sink or Swim Thread. This doesn't mean others can not make sink or swims, though. I'm just posting what I know what my opinions on the alliances. So sit back and enjoy and we'll go off with a bang!

Cereal Killers

Rank 1:
Number of Players: 90
ABP: 4,000
DBP:2,000
ABP Rank: 1
DBP Rank:1
[spr]
NBqleLo.png
[/spr]

Thoughts on this alliance:SWIM~ This alliance, which is led by The Smilodon Fatalis is currently ranked 1 in all of the categories, including BP and what nots. According to Valkaneth's Oracle, it is the alliance that uses the most gold so far. I understand that Beginning Protection is still going and most of the BP received are from the island quests on the island map, but it is a good indication of activity and a head start to get city slots. As you can in the alliance map above, the large majority of the cities are located in in O44, although there are some straggling cities in O45, O54, and even 55. This alliance has a promising future unless the circumstances changes.

ELITE OF HEAVENS
Number of Players: 91
ABP:3,500
DBP:1,600
ABP Rank:2
DBP Rank:2

[spr]
0lD7JYc.png
[/spr]

Thoughts on this alliance:SINK~This alliance, who is led by bdf1987 is currently ranked number 2 in all the categories. Although, the numbers in the rankings shows the cohesiveness and activity in the alliance, the map above shows quite a different story. ELITE of Heavens is currently spread out in all 4 oceans and that is not a good sign of success. This alliance will be seen as food for other people or the better players in the alliance will seek stronger alliances.

Rising Sons
ABP:1,900
DBP:600
ABP rank:3
DBP Rank:3

[spr]
UPfAZtB.png
[/spr]

Thoughts on this alliance:SWIM~This alliance, who is led by ExpertoGreeko aka ExpertGreek, is consistently in the 3rd place, even though their stats aren't as high as the alliances above. According to the map, the alliance is mainly located in the northeastern ocean, O54, but has 3-4 cities in neighboring ocean O44. This is a pretty well knit alliance that will go far into the future.

Tech Support
ABP:1,500
DBP:262
ABP Rank:4
DBP Rank:11

[spr]
KD7HrSV.png
[/spr]

Thoughts on this alliance:FLOAT~This alliance, led by Kallypso aka Dellany, has a pretty decent ABP(Although, I'm constantly reminded we are all in this very long BP.) This alliance seems to be mostly in one ocean but is not as "tight knit" as Cereal Killers and Rising Sons. I'm sure you will prove me wrong and I'll have to reassess this alliance and what nots.​

I will be releasing a full top 12 in my paper tonight.

DeletedUser4951

1) Cereal Killers- My alliance not for me to decide.

2) Elite of Heaven- Gonna be the hipster here and list them as my sleeper. On one hand, they are pretty spread out, on the other they have the second best average. Swim

3) Tech Support- Cored on the O45/O44 border. Spread out behind that line. If someone were to move in they'd perhaps find them easy prey. But there's no real challenges in O45 for now. So Swim.

4) Rising Sons- Some core, spread out a bit, I have them floating vs Dynasty.

5) Dynasty- Some core again and also spread out. Its gonna be a blood bath in O54. Be prepared to witness a very old school styled brawl for the ocean.

6) Harnessed Deliverance- Very good players in this alliance, will be a fight for dominance in O44 but I don't see them pulling it out. Sink

7) Whippies- Cored well in mid-O55. I could see them making the push for it or heading south to build up. Swim

8 ) Gods of War- Nobody has escaped the struggle of being spread out. But these guys are far away from the action and have some coring. Swim

9) Doomsday- North in O44, should be safe for now. Float

10) Dark Angels- MRA will fail

11) Sparta- MRA will fail

12) The Krew- Will go toe to toe with Tech Support for O45. This team could win it as they are behind the line where its just a spread out portion of TS players. But its still unlikely they pull it off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gotta feel the love, Its going to be interesting and fun......