Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3109

The Storm is th eonly notable small alliance up North and their not really small. The Asylum have been around a while and are growing in northern 64 besides those 2 the north is completely dominated by large alliances 2 million points and up.

DeletedUser3109

HB is gone, apparently StephenPaul not due to problems with players but with the leadership shutting down the alliance it will take a while for the lines to be redrawn in 53/63/54 many will expect to lose cities. 53 is going to be a war zone as a few will quit a few will join S.T.O.R.M a few will join Infinite Presence, a few will join The Storm and a few will join The Fallen Sons. Apparently because thehawk got into an argument with Forswanked and a few of the original HB members joined him and the rest of the alliance was okay except SP decided to disband instead of handing the reins over and quitting or something. The alliance could have become a real powerhouse but do to a tiny squabble and SP wanting to have HB controlled by an original HB member the alliance is falling apart.
I hope all allaince members near 63 join Infinite Presence or New Badgers, so we can have the old EG core going again.

DeletedUser3109

No Problem just down that this happened. I had a bad feeling over the last couple of days, but didn't want to voice my opinions to the leaders as members kept on leaving and joining and now the allaince finally collapsed, it is basically every man for themselves and I am DLUing up as my area will soon get overrun by S.T.O.R.M, MILITIA, RAIDING HORDE and TFS so all my cities may get taken soon unless I found a couple out in 63.

DeletedUser13715

HB is gone, apparently StephenPaul not due to problems with players but with the leadership shutting down the alliance it will take a while for the lines to be redrawn in 53/63/54 many will expect to lose cities. 53 is going to be a war zone as a few will quit a few will join S.T.O.R.M a few will join Infinite Presence, a few will join The Storm and a few will join The Fallen Sons. Apparently because thehawk got into an argument with Forswanked and a few of the original HB members joined him and the rest of the alliance was okay except SP decided to disband instead of handing the reins over and quitting or something. The alliance could have become a real powerhouse but do to a tiny squabble and SP wanting to have HB controlled by an original HB member the alliance is falling apart.
I hope all allaince members near 63 join Infinite Presence or New Badgers, so we can have the old EG core going again.

Really......, this comes from a player who was one of the least active in the alliance. Who always wanted other players to do his heavy lifting. SP put a lot more effort into HB than you. Quit pointing the finger and play the game.

DeletedUser3109

I am not blaming SP as I understand why he wants to go down with the HB name, I just think he could have continued the allaince if he wanted to. My only 2 attempts at conquest was done mostly by myself and my support, I sent as much of my troops out at possible to allied cities, I always posted, but when ever city taken is 12 hours plus by biremes, in northern 53 I sacrificed myself and founded myself, I am just upset the alliance collapsed but, that doesn't equate to SP did nothing. Also for someone who was the least active player, Who didn't help a lot I still had most of my biremes in LTS for other players until the alliance collapsed. When did other players do the heavy lifting for a CQ for me as I only tried to take 2 cities and was successful on one while one failed. My city never got put in siege but it got attacked a bunch and when Refugees took one of my 63 cities, I posted and said don't bother as their more important cities than this. I never aimed for a large player city that would cause me to struggle/ need alliance wide help when taking cities. I posted to help others more than half of the alliance did even though some players had upwards of 50k points all they did was build or help personal friends(not saying you, but a few guys did). I am not the best player but I sent as much as possible out for my allies.

I will make a new top 12 when this world settles down.

DeletedUser13713

Kylehob great top twelve! As for the above comments, I have personally experienced an internal collapse before. It is really a terrible thing to log back into. I hope everyone that was a part of that alliance can find a new home soon in a more stable alliance and still enjoy this server. Can't wait to see how the next several weeks turn out.

DeletedUser3157

Kylehob great top twelve! As for the above comments, I have personally experienced an internal collapse before. It is really a terrible thing to log back into. I hope everyone that was a part of that alliance can find a new home soon in a more stable alliance and still enjoy this server. Can't wait to see how the next several weeks turn out.

Such a moving comment. I totally agree with you, can't forget that everyone playing this game puts in lots of time and trys their hardest to develop lasting relationships.

-Vys

DeletedUser9662

Maybe I should bring back MRA's of the Week from Marathon :D :D :D

DeletedUser11069

most mra's are long gone but there is always Order of the Sicarius

DeletedUser3157

Pretend they are all MRAs, that should make for some interesting content.