Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3109

Blue. Dragon you should do one, if no one does one I might feel obliged to do one this weekend, bu tI want to see others opinions too.

DeletedUser11069

i might this weekend but i want to see what other people think

DeletedUser9662

I am out in 56, nothing to fancy. I just don't have time to actually commit to making a sink or swim right now.

DeletedUser13470

I'm on the rim, I don't know whats happening, but I can tell you Assassins merged with The Storm.
That day.. The Storm lost a city to me. With the only attack coming from the player being sieged...

10/10

DeletedUser3109

The Storm is spread over 3 oceans and with this speed getting attacked outside of their core is a killer. But since their on the rim and control 21/2 oceans with the possibility of expanding into 44 they easily have the 2nd best positioning in the world after AoD or Rising Phoenix

DeletedUser11069

That day.. The Storm lost a city to me. With the only attack coming from the player being sieged...

10/10

It was in the middle of the confusion probably it was boo nasty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

we are currently working on getting our members down to 70 - 80 good players while merging the top from sf

DeletedUser9662

Have some time now that I am not sick :p. Won't be very detailed. Map: http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us47&ref=hwbxk40t52269iwavu0a0680les6b3jg9gvd1nn

1.Rising Phoenix They have a really good position right now. They are 4th in Abp, 10th in Dbp(must not be attacked), and 6th in total bp. I suppose they could use some more Bp, but they are continuing to grow and getting better. Swim

2.TBA Probably one of the best alliances on the server right now. 1st in Abp, 2nd in Dbp, and 1st in total bp. I think they are at war with Hammertime(don't quote me on it) and look to be losing in the last 2 weeks(weeks prior they were winning). They also have 2nd most colonization losses this week which does concern me a bit. Float then Swim

3.Honey Badgers Another good alliance. Located in Ocean 53/54. Have a couple stragglers in 54 that might get eaten, but looking at grepostats, they are taking a lot of cities and fast. Swim

4.Perfect Storm They have recently taken in all of Sledgehammers best players. Mostly in 64 and 65, but they do have some cities out in the boondocks. They are a good alliance with a lot of good players. They also have pretty good positioning. Expect them to be around for a bit. Swim

5.RAIDING HORDE A lot of people said they would fail, but they are still around. I have to give them credit. They have good positioning in ocean 54. They are ranked 7th in Abp, but are in the top 5 for Dbp, so they are not attacking a lot and playing the turtle game. They have also lost a lot of cities in the last week. Float

6.S.T.O.R.M. A really solid alliance in the middle of the world. They are really killing it out there. I have no other information, so someone please add to it :). Swim

7.THE MILITIA Have some of my friends from Marathon on the roster, good people. Decent positioning, expected bp numbers, and a top 10 in colonization losses. Although they do have 37 wins. Should be around. Swim

8.The Fallen Sons A newer rim alliance up in 52/62 area. I do not know a lot about them, so I wont comment as I do not want to aggravate anyone :).

9. Army Of Dead My alliance.

10.United Front A rim alliance in Oceans 35 and 36. They have taken a lot of cities in the last week with 59. They seem to be spreading fast, so be on the lookout. Swim

11.The Storm Rim alliance spread out in a lot of different oceans. That's not good although they don't seem to be getting attacked by anyone, or doing a lot of attacking. They need to cut some dead weight and establish a direction. If they were in the core I would say Sink, but they are on the rim. Swim

12.Hammertime Another core alliance who is at war with TBA. They have really good bp ranks when you look at their points rank. They seem to be winning against TBA in the last like 2 weeks, so seems to me they have changed the tide a bit. We will see what happens in the next few weeks. Float

Please leave any comments, + or - reps, and any alliance info I may have missed. Hope you enjoy.

DeletedUser11069

that is exactly what we are doing cutting dead wait atm

btw we where ranked 16 in the world and we merged and because of that we went up to 10 and when you merged bp is not counted that is why it is not the best maybe in week time it will look better

our main ocean is 43

DeletedUser3109

Appreciate the Top 12, since I am more informed about the core alliance up here, I will inform you about how it going up north.
The Militia and Perfect Storm are either fighting or were fighting, it seems like a deadlock but I expect TM to kick them out of central 64 as they may become preoccupied with Rising Phoenix in 65.
S.T.O.R.M is at war with both Honey Badgers and Raiding Horde and it seems like they are winning.
TFS are the world winners of a world I used to play Athens which was exactly the same speed as this world except revolt. Player froley is a legitimate beast and if he isn't stopped early I expect him to be top 10 like he was in Athens. They also have a few other great members like scoobywoo, dukedurso, foxxarino and Dreptulance. Not sure if they remember me but we were in the same alliance for around half a year or so. I also remember Pyro45 from my first U.S world US8 Eta, but we were on opposite ends of the world. i remember jherokingdom from another world, can't remember exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

Appreciate the Top 12, since I am more informed about the core alliance up here, I will inform you about how it going up north.
The Militia and Perfect Storm are either fighting or were fighting, it seems like a deadlock but I expect TM to kick them out of central 64 as they may become preoccupied with Rising Phoenix in 65.
S.T.O.R.M is at war with both Honey Badgers and Raiding Horde and it seems like they are winning.
TFS are the world winners of a world I used to play Athens which was exactly the same speed as this world except revolt. Player froley is a legitimate beast and if he isn't stopped early I expect him to be top 10 like he was in Athens. They also have a few other great members like scoobywoo, dukedurso, foxxarino and Dreptulance. Not sure if they remember me but we were in the same alliance for around half a year or so. I also remember Pyro45 from my first U.S world US8 Eta, but we were on opposite ends of the world. i remember jherokingdom from another world, can't remember exactly.

The north sounds like its a bit quiet, are there any small alliances their to know about as well?