Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser836

I suggest not posting in this thread right now since alliances arent even really formed yet. Say whether the alliance will sink, float, or swim. You are allowed to give an explanation as to why you made your decision.

DeletedUser11560

[spr]
xeJhUi1.png
[/spr]

me in top 10 kills everyone's mood to join the world.

TSF alliance swim
others sink

DeletedUser6798

Id say this world is going to be so small we wont have to do a top 12 alliances.. just top 12 players

DeletedUser4951

It'll grow a bit, troy started off looking like a 4 horse show. That changed fast.

DeletedUser836

Is anyone going to give their rating on the current top 12 (Even though it is really early)?

DeletedUser836

Some leaders in some top 12 alliances sound inexperienced.

Top 5
Legion of Mayhem~ My alliance
Assassin Warriors~ Sink because the leader sounds inexperienced
Team No Lack~ Swim
RL~ Swim
RAID~ Float idk

Too hard to tell anything lower right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8870

as far as i have seen thus far all the "top" alliances seem to be nothing but MRA alliances still looking to see an elite alliance start up than things may begin to shift and change oh yeah and deth is back babay

DeletedUser836

I think Assassins might be MRA, they have a lower average.

DeletedUser8870

any alliance that has members in multiple oceans is MRA and this is all i see thus far

DeletedUser836

any alliance that has members in multiple oceans is MRA and this is all i see thus far

That isnt always the case. One could be almost exactly in the center and have members close to each other around the center. Not all alliances in the top 12 are MRAs.

DeletedUser8870

true that but not seeing one like that yet...actually correction there is one rl has bad graphics

DeletedUser836

LoM isnt a MRA (Experienced). TBD sent a blind pact to everyone (It will die out). Cleo is experienced. Team lack is experienced. Assassins is a MRA (Inactives out the yin yang).

DeletedUser

What do I see for these alliances? None of them will make it to the end of the server

DeletedUser4951

People told me the same for Picnic Bunnies. Best I can do is try to prove you wrong. :)