Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

what do you know plat ... pffff

haha just kidding dude, I was disappointed i didnt even get a PM from you when i attacked you on wonders in this world lol. I thought i would get at least that no matter how sad of an attack haha.... you didnt forget little ol me already

hope your doing ok bud

all good.

i took a long hiatus from Grepolis after Rho.

I didn't join Baris till September of 2015. I almost didn't come back at all.

now, i'm thinking, this will be my last go.

who knows, we'll see how it works out.

DeletedUser

IA has a few sub alliances we are pacted with.

Ia is 3 of the top 10 lol and im not sure how to categorize this one

137 *Imaginary Authority* 0 2 0

what i think is funny is 3 of the top alliances combining to create one super alliance and they end with one wonder i guess its again proof of substance before size if there is any confusion I'm talking about tba I would have loved to see apoc run without tbd. id bet money apoc solo would have gotten one wonder they were twice the alliance tbd ever was but this is just my opinion based on fighting both of them most of the server so i could be wrong.

DeletedUser6798

sorry lin... as little as I think of TBD for mostly going into VM until wonders then coming back to merge with APOC, I still have to disagree with you.

People criticize KT for the way they have played this server. Saying we have never gone to war alone... but at least we have had the numbers and success to show that we didnt necessarily rely on anyone. What has APOC done? Only hit the alliance TBD was hitting. Allied with the alliances TBD was allied with. Heck I'm not sure they even ran an actual OP themselves. And just like JG, they didnt even really help TBD with defense when they needed it the most.

I will give it to APOC though.. despite all their short comings they made it to the wonder stage. Was definitely through their diplomacy, so make of it as you will..

DeletedUser2630

I think all can agree this is a fun server presenting different scenarios than the other servers I've played on.
Congrats to KoD for building 3 WW. Looking forward to some more fun battles.
congrats to all active alliances that are still playing and anything can happen yet!

be fun to see what others think too

DeletedUser3317

I think all can agree this is a fun server presenting different scenarios than the other servers I've played on.
Congrats to KoD for building 3 WW. Looking forward to some more fun battles.
congrats to all active alliances that are still playing and anything can happen yet!

be fun to see what others think too

I think you summed it up pretty well. I think this has been a very interesting world and will be fun to see how things play out.

DeletedUser9287

its been a good one usually 2or 3 alliance get all the wonders here we had what 4 alliances end up with at least one wnder and 5 alliance still trying to get them so its alot different then 1-2 sides trying to win it all

DeletedUser723

Athen, who said anything about T.B.A. wanting to be our friends?? If so, no one has told me yet but you.. It would not happen if they did. So exactly what part of the picture do I not understand? That you guys would eventually turn on us??... as I predicted from the start....

You were saying....?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what part of the picture do I not understand? That you guys would eventually turn on us??... as I predicted from the start....

In fairness to KOD you were only hit after your arrangement with Jossy Giants was confirmed (by one of their players) and I believe you attacked one of our players.

DeletedUser12518

You were saying....?

Just to make it clear, I never asked them to join in, they volunteered. We have no agreement with TBA, just a mutual understanding and a common interest that we will do what it takes to keep KoD from the first 4 builds. Working with an enemy for a common goal is nothing new in this game or RL... You dont have to be BFF to work together.

DeletedUser723

Just to make it clear, I never asked them to join in, they volunteered. We have no agreement with TBA, just a mutual understanding and a common interest that we will do what it takes to keep KoD from the first 4 builds. Working with an enemy for a common goal is nothing new in this game or RL... You dont have to be BFF to work together.

In other words, they used you to attempt to break our wonders and could care less about what's happening to your alliance right now. I believe you took the term "friend" a bit too literal when I said it when the clear meaning of my post on this matter was a simple "heads-up" to you that the TBD remnants are pushing their standard tactics onto you now as we have seen them do all server long.

Here's the kicker though:
If TBD/JG/DV(+a few Koopas) couldn't break us before when we were smaller than 2 of them,
Why would TBA/JG/IA(- the koopas) be any more successful now that we are larger than all 3?

DeletedUser9287

well not to burst any bubbles but now that were in the late game most of the noobs are gone so attacks would be better but on the flip side deffenses would be better as well so it would be a different story all together but with some familier names in the mix

DeletedUser11020

In other words, they used you to attempt to break our wonders and could care less about what's happening to your alliance right now. I believe you took the term "friend" a bit too literal when I said it when the clear meaning of my post on this matter was a simple "heads-up" to you that the TBD remnants are pushing their standard tactics onto you now as we have seen them do all server long.

Here's the kicker though:
If TBD/JG/DV(+a few Koopas) couldn't break us before when we were smaller than 2 of them,
Why would TBA/JG/IA(- the koopas) be any more successful now that we are larger than all 3?

i mildly disagree here, when TBD+JG+DV first started attacking you we had you down, but with a poor choice to jump on rational instead of keeping the pressure up lead to the downward slope in my opinon

DeletedUser723

You had us down? When? lol...
I recall 1 successful op on docscott, after that your hits had nothing on us. In fact, that is what I believe caused the downfall of TBD. Your 2nd op getting stopped cold. After that, the rest of the server saw the weakness in your ranks and your decision to hit RAT was just advancing a war that was already about to happen.

But, we can agree to disagree I guess.

DeletedUser11020

You had us down? When? lol...
I recall 1 successful op on docscott, after that your hits had nothing on us. In fact, that is what I believe caused the downfall of TBD. Your 2nd op getting stopped cold. After that, the rest of the server saw the weakness in your ranks and your decision to hit RAT was just advancing a war that was already about to happen.

But, we can agree to disagree I guess.

Ah i could see that, but you cant disagree at that point you turtled (not necessarily a bad thing) but there was a minute amount of doubt, along with some players (not to the extent of tbd -.-) went on vm. But yeah, after that it was a rough go.

DeletedUser9287

if i do remember early yes TBD took alot of cities from KoD but almost all of them were from doc after that i believe the ratio evened out as to how many each side took from each other (not sure how long it lasted didnt follow the whole thing was busy else were)

DeletedUser11020

if i do remember early yes TBD took alot of cities from KoD but almost all of them were from doc after that i believe the ratio evened out as to how many each side took from each other (not sure how long it lasted didnt follow the whole thing was busy else were)

yeah, doc was our most successful op, but thats to be expected when a suprise op happens out of the blue. either way athan was a pain to break through after that initial one ;P

DeletedUser

yeah, doc was our most successful op, but thats to be expected when a suprise op happens out of the blue. either way athan was a pain to break through after that initial one ;P

He was very active and picked a lot of cs - it was a very good OP. Perhaps due to a bit of inexperience or simply volume of attacks we didn't know how many were going into each city and no gaps were picked in the landing times. Whichever it was (probably both) the defence didn't survive long in that long weekend - there were some huge hits that needed a while to build and recover from.

Coltin - you have made a number of reasonable, non boastful posts on the external - has nobody explained the error of your ways? ;)

DeletedUser2630

All Quiet on the Baris Front......

what's happening out there people?

DeletedUser3317

All Quiet on the Baris Front......

what's happening out there people?

Not too sure. Some players from GDI have mentioned that they have teamed up with TB and are letting them eat up all there internals in hopes of making sure KT does not win the world. Which is odd. Since TB was the alliance that was supposed to win it all. But since they failed to take down KoD and are upset at KT, and have now taken the approach of not trying to win the world. Which i do not understand. I understand frustration and wanting revenge, but the approach of killing yourself while trying to take down you enemy is counter-productive and illustrates very low morale.

Should be interesting to see what happens in the next week or two. I do not see this lasting much longer. If TB is teaming up with the entire world (not including KoD) you have to assume they are very frustrated and having serious internal issues. These are just my observations....

But it does look like TB caved over the last couple of months and are throwing in the towel. They are now just trying to play the spoiler. After all, they have no more alliances they can ally with.