Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My New Years wish is that Oliver would stop lying and admit that he wanted to take over the rim before breaking his pact with TBD.

And truthfully, does anyone think KOD is not going to get a crown before this is all over? It's what they do. I'm more interested to see which alliance can grab victors first, in my mind, that is the real winner.

Like Evil Eyes in Phi. They were real winners, and Acension in Alpha, which of course, was won because Athan broke his word and threw a fit cause they didn't give him founders rights. Why they didn't, I don't know, was dumb move, but he showed his true colors there.

As you seem to like to talk about how others behave I may as well mention Phi also - you were a spy for Evil Eyes (oh how we all like spies), Evil Eyes leaders planned to attack their pact The Raiders without any warning and finally took in kkmonte from your pact 2 hours before his vm kicked in who just happened to be on two of your pact alliance's completed wonder islands.

We all know the colours you favour so don't advertise your hypocrisy.

And please don't tell me the Crown didn't matter because we all know it did :D

DeletedUser13074

You lie so bad.

I never spied for anyone.

I ran the academy.

And since you brought up Kmonte, he was ghosting anyway. So it did not make a difference. I don't know what you did to that guy, but he was pissed. Oh, and he shared with our leaders pages and pages from their forum of how they were trying to break the pact first. Talk about true colors!

You either lie or have long term memory loss. Get your facts straight before you spread your venomous lies.

DeletedUser

You lie so bad.

I never spied for anyone.

I ran the academy.

And since you brought up Kmonte, he was ghosting anyway. So it did not make a difference. I don't know what you did to that guy, but he was pissed. Oh, and he shared with our leaders pages and pages from their forum of how they were trying to break the pact first. Talk about true colors!

You either lie or have long term memory loss. Get your facts straight before you spread your venomous lies.

LOL - I was one of the founders of The Raiders - tobinphil recruited you as he wanted to give a 2 city player a chance and I later booted you.
There was nothing on our forum about it - but I did post skype exchanges between your leaders on my profile which another leader provided after he was kicked. We had players from Honey Badgers providing your forum exchanges as they couldn't believe how your alliance acted so yes we were on our guard.
If you cannot understand how rather than ghost a player went into vm after switching alliances makes a difference then there is no hope.
As one of your leaders said - we wanted to end our pact with a bang (it wasn't the word used).

So no I do not lie and my memory is spot on. You were a spy and when you were booted you joined the alliance you were actually playing for in the first place - maybe Evil Smiles or Evil Intent or who cares - you weren't big enough for the main it would seem.

DeletedUser

Now the strange effect peace time has had on Wonder builds is over we are at the most interesting stage where we will see the decisions being made by the alliances. Do they intend to go for 7 or do they focus on specific Wonders - we will probably find out in the next 48 hours.
A while ago I predicted this will be a boring world and others here said I was wrong - with no alliance likely to build four outright it could be one of the best (where the fighting goes on) that I have seen for a long time.

DeletedUser3317

I love it. Right now we have alliances trying to go at WW on there own. You have alliances rotating. It looks like no one is running away with it. Who really knows how this will work out. I think this world has the potential to go on for a while. I have no idea how long. In most cases where i been apart of an alliance winning or when i have lost, WW was over fairly quickly.

I do not see that happening here unless there is something i am not seeing.

DeletedUser

well.... All I can say is, I'm excited for the bloodbath that'll happen after wonders is frozen and we don't have a winner yet. I'd expect a lot of pacts broken.

DeletedUser3317

well.... All I can say is, I'm excited for the bloodbath that'll happen after wonders is frozen and we don't have a winner yet. I'd expect a lot of pacts broken.

idk....Some might get broken since players that will be trying to get there crown by rotating in will figure out that they more then likely will not get a crown now. And will realize that there will be a lot of promises that will not be kept.

DeletedUser9287

im ready to blood my deffenses are ready to beat back the pirates who want to steal my treasure its my prescious and you cant have it

DeletedUser2630

I love it. Right now we have alliances trying to go at WW on there own. You have alliances rotating. It looks like no one is running away with it. Who really knows how this will work out. I think this world has the potential to go on for a while. I have no idea how long. In most cases where i been apart of an alliance winning or when i have lost, WW was over fairly quickly.

I do not see that happening here unless there is something i am not seeing.

agreed. it will be interesting. my experience has been the same that WW have been over with fairly quickly especially where alliances combine and rotate. Only played one before where my alliance when it alone and we won but it was an early US server and we didn't even think about rotating.

It will be interesting to see how much of an edge it provides in this world to rotate versus the benefit of remaining alone and perhaps more cohesive for the fights ahead.

Looking forward to it. Well played all and good luck :)

DeletedUser12518

Looks like things are coming together as predicted. KoD did pull of a surprise with Gardens and got my second choice. But all others appear to be as predicted. T.B.A. now with Zeus. It looks like others will pull off the builds as predicted.

So, now it comes down to diplomacy or all out war.. I think this world will be a combination of both and some may get a surprise in who will team up with who, at least for the short term to break up some builds.. This will be an interesting outcome for sure..

DeletedUser723

Looks like things are coming together as predicted. KoD did pull of a surprise with Gardens and got my second choice. But all others appear to be as predicted. T.B.A. now with Zeus. It looks like others will pull off the builds as predicted.

So, now it comes down to diplomacy or all out war.. I think this world will be a combination of both and some may get a surprise in who will team up with who, at least for the short term to break up some builds.. This will be an interesting outcome for sure..

There are no secrets in Grepolis, Achilles. Your big surprise was predicted long ago as predicted. I also predict that T.B.Argentum will still be used and abused by their so called "diplomacy agreements" as predicted. Why do you think they want to be your friend out of the blue like this? lol... there's more to that picture than you appear to understand... as predicted.

DeletedUser3317

There are no secrets in Grepolis, Achilles. Your big surprise was predicted long ago as predicted. I also predict that T.B.Argentum will still be used and abused by their so called "diplomacy agreements" as predicted. Why do you think they want to be your friend out of the blue like this? lol... there's more to that picture than you appear to understand... as predicted.

I am curious to see how the alliances that are doing rotations are going to be able to follow through on promises of getting those rotating in crowns? This world will be competitive probably to the end and more then likely, those rotating in, will not be able to get crowns unless the whole world quits after a WW winner and all members of the winning alliance does not have players leave/quit for another world.

It will be interesting to see what happens, but either way I do not see anyone getting all 7 wonders. I also don't see this world ending in a week or two.

DeletedUser6798

Athan you realize you have more ex-Argentum players in your alliance than TBA right? lol

DeletedUser723

I am curious to see how the alliances that are doing rotations are going to be able to follow through on promises of getting those rotating in crowns? This world will be competitive probably to the end and more then likely, those rotating in, will not be able to get crowns unless the whole world quits after a WW winner and all members of the winning alliance does not have players leave/quit for another world.

It will be interesting to see what happens, but either way I do not see anyone getting all 7 wonders. I also don't see this world ending in a week or two.

I wonder who actually made those promises in the first place. Are you quoting me when you ask that question to infer that KOD has made such promise? Or, is my opinion on the matter in general what your are seeking?

Athan you realize you have more ex-Argentum players in your alliance than TBA right? lol

That may be true. However, I was expressing the similarities in TBA's and Argentum's actions and perceived strategies, not their players and their histories.

DeletedUser

As I understand it (that means I could be wrong) six of the top nine alliances are pacted despite having and going for their own wonders. I don't think I have seen that before - normally they just feed into one.

DeletedUser

They aren't pacted as far as I know.

From what i can gather, KT and Rat are pacted but will go at wonders individually. TBA, TBD, Apoc and JG are pacted, but JG has chosen to go it alone. KoD and OB are pacted, but really it's more of a merger, there isn't much left of OB. And IA has a few sub alliances we are pacted with.

but 6 of the top 9 are definitely not pacted together.

This could play out as one of the longest Wonder eras in Grepolis history, or it could burn out very very soon depending on who is willing to switch alliances and who has more attrition.

DeletedUser12333

They aren't pacted as far as I know.

From what i can gather, KT and Rat are pacted but will go at wonders individually. TBA, TBD, Apoc and JG are pacted, but JG has chosen to go it alone. KoD and OB are pacted, but really it's more of a merger, there isn't much left of OB. And IA has a few sub alliances we are pacted with.

but 6 of the top 9 are definitely not pacted together.

This could play out as one of the longest Wonder eras in Grepolis history, or it could burn out very very soon depending on who is willing to switch alliances and who has more attrition.

what do you know plat ... pffff

haha just kidding dude, I was disappointed i didnt even get a PM from you when i attacked you on wonders in this world lol. I thought i would get at least that no matter how sad of an attack haha.... you didnt forget little ol me already

hope your doing ok bud

DeletedUser12518

Athen, who said anything about T.B.A. wanting to be our friends?? If so, no one has told me yet but you.. It would not happen if they did. So exactly what part of the picture do I not understand? That you guys would eventually turn on us??... as I predicted from the start....

Last edited by a moderator: