• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

Why say my name when quoting someone else... what do you want from me? :s

I already called him out for his lame sink/swim haha

DeletedUser8639

Why say my name when quoting someone else... what do you want from me? :s

I already called him out for his lame sink/swim haha

I have to butt in as you butt in on my conversations like if you where my girl. Thats right you are my (female dog)thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser6798

Yes Tone.. thats me... Please continue with your name calling and your excessively long rants which all take place in a single paragraph.

BTW.. before you claim someone as owning someone else.. you should look at your alliance. Seems like everyone is getting a piece of the pie.

ZPtKQT1.png

Edit: more to say...

Funny thing is Tone while you jump up and down and bump your chest, everyone else laughs.. Even players in War Machines think you are the lead (pronounced "led") weight that is dragging the alliance down.

I am glad you are healthy.. truly.. but I will say this for all of those in WM that wont.. but maybe you just should have stayed gone. Take a break from the game. The Tone I knew... the Tone I tried to teach how to play this game.. would never resort to silly name calling. Maybe its the time you spent around foos that did this to you.. but come on man.. at this point.. It isnt even funny for me ;)

btw... Thats how you are supposed to post when you have a new thought.. instead of double posting..

P.S.... can we take this to the Trash talk thread? It is ruining the talk about the wonderful Sink/Swim Boomer posted.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8639

Yes Tone.. thats me... Please continue with your name calling and your excessively long rants which all take place in a single paragraph.

BTW.. before you claim someone as owning someone else.. you should look at your alliance. Seems like everyone is getting a piece of the pie.

ZPtKQT1.png

Edit: more too say...

Funny thing is Tone while you jump up and down and bump your chest, everyone else laughs.. Even players in War Machines think you are the lead (pronounced "led") weight that is dragging the alliance down.

I am glad you are healthy.. truly.. but I will say this for all of those in WM that wont.. but maybe you just should have stayed gone. Take a break from the game. The Tone I knew... the Tone I tried to teach how to play this game.. would never resort to silly name calling. Maybe its the time you spent around foos that did this to you.. but come on man.. at this point.. It isnt even funny for me ;)

btw... Thats how you are supposed to post when you have a new thought.. instead of double posting..

P.S.... can we take this to the Trash talk thread? It is ruining the talk about the wonderful Sink/Swim Boomer posted.....

Sure buddy what happens when an alliance attacks another you have cheerleaders that jump in. The main thing here is like that op you ran on the argentum group please you went 42 and o because you where riding a big one over there. You waited for the big boys to do the dirty work (boomers group tbd) and you came in and cleaned up scraps. It makes you look good i want present when alot of the b.s fewll down and the main player talking that extra stuff that i am a dead weight is gone. It seems when im online this alliance thrives. And when im gone it fell apart. What does that tell you.
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

By the way saing i was like a dog begging for a bone please expose me and look at a screenshot. I dont beg so i wanna see and call you out expose me begging. Meet me in the trash talk room.. Everyone got shut with boomers comment. That was the end of that lmao

DeletedUser10912

1. TBD- Swim
2. MRA- To Be Determined
3. Jossy- To Be Determined
4. KOD- To Be Determined
5. Apoc- To Be Determined
6. DV- To Be Determined
7. Rational- To Be Determined
8. AC- Sink
9. KT- To Be Determined
10. MRA- To Be Determined
11. AG- Sink
12. Property of MRA- To Be Determined

What is this? Where is that little skype smiley that smacks his face?!

DeletedUser9934

ZPtKQT1.png

Edit: more to say...

Can we please not bring up that DB?

DeletedUser

Everyone is getting off-topic, let's bring it back :D

1. To Be Determined - Everything that you can say about this alliance has been said. Top in points, top in ABP. They demonstrate the philosophy that the key to a good defense is a good offense. Honestly, the only way that I can see this group being taken down is if multiple alliances start to fight them. I'm talking maybe 3 or 4 of the top 7 to take them down. -SWIM-

2. Legion of Death - Obviously, the term MRA has been floating around these guys. They have some very strong core players, but they have way too much dead weight that these good players can't carry. Everyone expects them to be the next AC, and I can't argue with that. The way I can see them float is if they get all their best players together and drop off the dead weight. -SINK-

3. Jossys Giants - Seems like a strong alliance as of right now. However, they have NEVER been forced to defend. Even though they are next to TDB, it seems like TBD never attack them. People have been saying they are pacted, and I can neither confirm nor deny that. Until I see these guys defend well, -FLOAT-

4. Kittens of Doom - I am actually pretty impressed with these guys. They managed to go even with the Argentum MRA until TBD stepped in, and then they started to kill. 5th in attacking, 3rd in defending. I think this alliance has what it takes to stay up with the likes of TBD and Jossys. -SWIM-

5. APOCALYPSE - I haven't noticed anything spectacular with this alliance, but then again I haven't noticed anything terribly wrong with them. 6th attacking and 8th defending means they haven't really been tested too much. Until I know more, -FLOAT-

6. Dynasty Veterans - EXACT same as Apocalypse. 8th attacking, 9th defending. They're pretty safe tucked away in O44, and I don't expect them to be making any big moves anytime soon. -FLOAT-

7. Rational - Not saying anything about my alliance

8. Argentum Contego - No words needed to explain why this already sunk MRA will continue to -SINK-

9. Koopa Troopas - Pretty impressed with what I see here. Seen a lot of talent from previous worlds that I'm excited to see facing off against alliances in the top 5. They have already proven themselves as very good attackers, now I need to see them do some defending. Regardless, -SWIM-

10. Legion of Hell - See #2

11. Argentum Gladius - See #8

12. *TEG* - See #2

DeletedUser12179

I usually keep my opinions to myself and don't chime in these forums, but from the start of this server, everyone has said that legions were going to sink. Since the first top ten. I kinda like it, but in the same respect, shout MRA all you want, 3rd in attacking, 6th in defending ( We were not even in the core until recently ) and 3rd in fighters. Some of you must be
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser7789

wow even our pact thinks we will sink. You should know how well we work, even if you only see our support tab. Good luck in sim sixty six, Hybrid!

DeletedUser12324

I usually keep my opinions to myself and don't chime in these forums, but from the start of this server, everyone has said that legions were going to sink. Since the first top ten. I kinda like it, but in the same respect, shout MRA all you want, 3rd in attacking, 6th in defending ( We were not even in the core until recently ) and 3rd in fighters. Some of you must be
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

MMMMMMMMM
RRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAA

Scared isn't the word I would use. I've always said you have some good players, but it drops off significantly. Your attacking and defending skills are amazing!!!

It's pretty close though. I wonder who will win...Seems like TEG should've stayed on their own.
smiley_emoticons_steinwerfen.gif

Legion of Death vs. Legion of Hell
24-22

Legion of Death vs. TEG
6-7

Legion of Hell vs. TEG
1-3

DeletedUser

wow even our pact thinks we will sink. You should know how well we work, even if you only see our support tab. Good luck in sim sixty six, Hybrid!

Hey man,

In my opinion, I do think you guys will sink. You have too much dead weight mixed in with some of the best players on the server. Yea, you guys do defend well, but you guys usually only have maybe 40 of all 250+ members supporting. Eventually, they're gonna run dry and you will be in trouble. I think you all will drop to around 5th or 6th once you get your best members together and lost your dead weight and float there.

DeletedUser7789

Well some are mainly attackers, some are DDs, and some are Silent supporters. We definitely have more than 40 active members lol... Think what you think man, We like proving people wrong anyway.

DeletedUser

Well some are mainly attackers, some are DDs, and some are Silent supporters. We definitely have more than 40 active members lol... Think what you think man, We like proving people wrong anyway.

Hey I'm all for your alliance proving my thoughts wrong :D

DeletedUser12275

lol so many pacts...i thought this was supposed to be a war game!thisisgrepolis
anyway why people keep saying Legion of death has the best players?lol

DeletedUser12324

Besides TBD I think they have the best core

What map are you looking at?

Jossys, KoD and even Apoc have a better core than these guys. Out of the Top 5, they have the worst core. Hell, even Argentum had a better core than Legion. Again, Fill your core w/ MRA rift raft, and watch it EXPLODE

DeletedUser7789

I thought TBD had something worked out with JG and a nap with Apoc?