Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser9651

aight all I get out of this forum is tones a idiot with no life and were hella off topic

DeletedUser10912

tonedeaf.png

DeletedUser10912

Just waiting on Koopa Troopas to make it to top 12 alliances before more appropriate top 12 lists can be posted. It wont take long

DeletedUser10912

Well, the forum guru. who else? YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

Seeing as the last top 12 was on page 18... and we are on page 23...... Here goes nothing!

From the outside looking in....

1. To Be Determined
The conquest comparison stats are laughable. These guys appear to be (near)invincible. Nobody has really challenged them yet. Easily the top alliance, the alliance to beat: most points, best average, most bp, best-ranked players in points and abp...
Swim

2. Jossys Giants
Psi's victors are off to a strong start. TBD has a strong presence on the boarders of O45 though. From what I can tell, there hasn't/won't be a conflict here for a while. JG hasn't been challenged by anyone at all, evidenced by their low DBP total. These guys seem to be the obvious choice as second best alliance.
Swim

3. Legion of Death
#3 alliance, #4 attackers... respectable. The winners of Delphi are not to be underestimated though. Strong core group of players, but not neccesarily a strong core area. They are spread out a lot. These guys are good at taking noobs to start and turning them into strong players that new players wouldn't otherwise be. They do have a blanket of Rational players protecting them from TBD so I'll give them a
Swim

4. Argentum Contego
A lot of people are calling them an MRA. However, they do have a strong core of players from juktas. They seem to be taking a beating from TBD, and have been catapulted up the alliance dbp rankings. I'm sure these guys won't go down without a fight, though. For now,
Float

5. KOD.
I don't know much about these guys. I do know that the beating they were taking from Argentum has let up now that TBD is seemingly focusing on them. They have taken a number of cities from Argentum Gladius recently. With TBD being Argentum's main focus, these guys could catch a break. For now,
Float

6. Argentum Gladius
Same as number 4.
Float

7. APOCOLYPSE
I've seen a lot of comments about the strength of this alliance's core group of players. A conflict with Legion of Death seems to loom sice because LOD is spread out, they have a large cluster of cities near APOCOLYPSE's core. I don't know a lot about these guys, but they should not be overlooked, if not only because of their past success.
Float

8. Dynasty Veterans
These guys don't appear to be anything special. For some reason, they have a good hold on ocean 44. Maybe because they recruited everyone else? I don't know. I do not expect these guys to be around very long.
Sink

9. Legion of Hell
Same as number 3.
Float

10. Rational
These guys have two fates on the table as far as I can see. Fate 1: Legion of Death's targets in an attempt to get better positioned to fight TBD. Fate 2: More of TBD's foot.
Sink

11. War Machines
These guys seem done. I wonder how much longer they will be around. In my opinion, it's only a matter of time before they are disposed of once and for all by Legion of Death.
Sink

12. *TEG*
The Elder Gods... ohh the elder gods... These guys are very friendly, and from my experience, a bunch of simmers. They are also very spread out and will probably suffer the same fate as Rational.
Sink

There you have it... my top 12 sink or swim. Maybe I was too nice? A lot of floats and swims, and not a lot of sinks, but then again, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings!

Before you ask: yes, I am bored, and no, I don't have a great perspective on this world, but I just wanted to liven up this thread again, get it back on topic. No more bickering about who will make the next one for a while, I hope :D

DeletedUser723

First, +rep for the top 12 list.

Second, and just to clarify:

5. KOD.
I don't know much about these guys. I do know that the beating they were taking from Argentum has let up now that TBD is seemingly focusing on them. They have taken a number of cities from Argentum Gladius recently. With TBD being Argentum's main focus, these guys could catch a break. For now,
Float

Not to take anything away from TBD. It probably doesn't hurt that Argentum had already lost 15 cities to KOD and still had 30+ cities with multiple KOD revolts going on the day TBD turned them red.

Obviously, TBD is a very strong alliance but, they aren't the reason "the beating" has let up. In fact, that war was turned around long before TBD jumped in.

DeletedUser9851

First, +rep for the top 12 list.

Second, and just to clarify:

Not to take anything away from TBD. It probably doesn't hurt that Argentum had already lost 15 cities to KOD and still had 30+ cities with multiple KOD revolts going on the day TBD turned them red.

Obviously, TBD is a very strong alliance but, they aren't the reason "the beating" has let up. In fact, that war was turned around long before TBD jumped in.

At lease this time they gave you guys a float. But i think i was the one that made a point that you guys has stop the assault awhile ago, and it seems you're gaining some ground. Not bad for taking on 2 bigger alliances at the same time.

DeletedUser12324

Great Top 12 Check-Mate. Especially from the outside looking in.

I will say Athanasios does have merit in her/his statement. KOD had just taken cities from them a day or two earlier. I will say they had bounced back from the beating they took without any influence on our end that I'm aware of. Argentum's biggest mistake was asking for a cease-fire with KOD rather than going for the kill. KOD has top notch players and all they did was let them grow. Maybe the cease-fire was because they were trying to attack every alliance at the same time (not very wise).

Top 12 Prediction. Argentum Contego will be out of the top 5 in no more than 2 weeks.

DeletedUser12275

Rep for u check mate...one of the best top12
i have seem in this world

DeletedUser8395

but who will write them?!?! o.o

It was a stormy and dark night. All of a sudden "Baam!". There was an eruption(that joke is for you volcano). Suddenly there were turtles

No not those:
teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_movie.jpg

But Koopas!
maxresdefault.jpg

Some may be wondering why it took us so longer to get to top 12 on Wednesday 12th 2015(not today). Its cause we were busy with road rage issues that took our time:

mario-kart.jpg

*drops mic*

PS- I know I know...lets hire a professional... how much do you think it would cost to hire Stephen King to write a forum post

DeletedUser6798

First of check great sink/swim. I don't think you were being to nice.. A lot of these alliances have staying power built up already and the line between float/sink is pretty slim. No one wants to float after all.. And in the end only one group can swim.

And ares.. For the sake of staying on topic.. All I will say is stop using my avatar!!

DeletedUser12333

Wow, great top 12 checkmate, i think you nailed it even more impressive for looking in from the outside, i can barely do them from being on the inside haha.

props to KOD for coming back, and i agree they did that on there own, most the cities they took was prior to us even turning our focus on them. Turns out was a mistake they held back on them, i assume it was them trying to prep against us and maybe even start a coalition even tho they are bigger then us in points, but they gave up quality for quantity, doesnt look like its going to work for them in this world like it did juktas.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser8562

they gave up quality for quantity, doesnt look like its going to work for them in this world like it did juktas.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

The whole ride or die eat your enemies thing did work better when we actually killed stuff :D

(and, honestly, didn't have the same level of competition that is on this world. Juktas wasn't the best world ever released...)