Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

You know whats funny you are taking cities from peartnoy and he had issue with logging on. So we got nothing on the forums lol. Whats so making this funny that you messaged all three viking alliances with Poaching technique, I didnt expect that from you usally alliances and desperate will do what you did lmao :mad: Please smiladon this is a war you wont win you can gold up all you guys can but unless your millionares it will catch up to you. We are survivors !!!! You know this thats why you started poaching players early and tried shaking up the alliance these are tactics by noob founders and desperate ones. Mr kitty cat comparing your self to a sabertoothed tiger . Didnt you get the memo they are extinct and soon will be the bunnies of troy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's that? I can't hear you all the way from Ocean 56. Why don't you hurry up to conquest and work your way down towards the fun, unless it's too scary for you. Also it's interesting how Peartnoy had issues 'logging in' when he was able to dodge his troops from BOTH towns that we conquered.

Regarding us 'poaching'. Peartnoy, Trifing, and Slavinka are the only three players I'd (not a leader) consider worth even asking. Of course all three of these players were once part of PB and chose to left, so no point asking them back. You claim that we tried to recruit from every Vikings alliance, and of course being based in ocean 44 we have so much use recruiting from an alliance (Vikings.Reborn) based in 46 and 56. And of course we have so many slots to ask players from your alliance to fill. If you can gather and post proof of any leader poaching your members I will give Vikings every city (all three! :p) that I own.

DeletedUser4951

Actually there's maybe 4 players we'd possibly look at taking and I personally called out your two biggest ones implying they're simmers and encouraged them to attack me to prove me wrong. Truthfully, I was just encouraging you guys to save yourselves sometime and disappointment and stop logging in. Also congrats on the issue with Peart I guess, unlike you I actually communicate with a good amount of your members for friendly chats, so I knew this. :p

Congratulations, on surviving the early onslaught. But if you're going to taunt us, you should really fight back. Its easy for you to talk smack and I noticed a weird correlation. People who opened their mouths were in O46/O56 like you strangely enough. Or they were simmers who wouldn't make the cut.

You're talking all this smack about how we gold up but here's a fact. If we're taking so many of your cities on the first try, then how much gold are we really spending? You say gold doesn't make the player and you're right it doesn't, especially in a morale world. Your gold excuses are just excuses of your poor leadership and your crumbling alliance.

Here's a general fact about my message. Even people who I would guess to be completely unobservant were agreeing that Vikings was a mistake to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8639

Actually there's maybe 4 players we'd possibly look at taking and I personally called out your two biggest ones implying they're simmers and encouraged them to attack me to prove me wrong. Truthfully, I was just encouraging you guys to save yourselves sometime and disappointment and stop logging in. Also congrats on the issue with Peart I guess, unlike you I actually communicate with a good amount of your members for friendly chats, so I knew this. :p

Congratulations, on surviving the early onslaught. But if you're going to taunt us, you should really fight back. Its easy for you to talk smack and I noticed a weird correlation. People who opened their mouths were in O46/O56 like you strangely enough. Or they were simmers who wouldn't make the cut.

You're talking all this smack about how we gold up but here's a fact. If we're taking so many of your cities on the first try, then how much gold are we really spending? You say gold doesn't make the player and you're right it doesn't, especially in a morale world. Your gold excuses are just excuses of your poor leadership and your crumbling alliance.

Here's a general fact about my message. Even people who I would guess to be completely unobservant were agreeing that Vikings was a mistake to join.

Hey all the alliances that start fast dont get to the end. So if you were trying to recruit 4 players why did every member of all 3 alliances get the letter you sent. War is like a chess game there is a reason behind everything.You will not get us to attack out of anger and frustration. You are more worried about us than you think or you would not have gone on with messaging all 3 alliances. Have a great day you.

The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.

Sun Tzu

View attachment 1969

DeletedUser4951

Only player I've ever seen do exceptionally well without gold was TINUT.

So wait, all alliances that start fast die off? Sorry but I know a few who got momentum early on and didn't die. Maybe they didn't win, but they didn't collpase. Who knows maybe we won't get our crowns, but we came here to fight anyways so we'll worry about that when everyone is in a body bag. I messaged all your team to warn them we were coming to town and that they only had 3 (2) realistic options.

Honestly if you want the truth, I messaged all three in hopes that they leave and find or make a better alliance that actually bothers to organize. Its easy to trash talk from behind O46. But lets be real you got rimmed by Hydra you really have no standing to talk trash to anyone.

DeletedUser8639

Only player I've ever seen do exceptionally well without gold was TINUT.

So wait, all alliances that start fast die off? Sorry but I know a few who got momentum early on and didn't die. Maybe they didn't win, but they didn't collpase. Who knows maybe we won't get our crowns, but we came here to fight anyways so we'll worry about that when everyone is in a body bag. I messaged all your team to warn them we were coming to town and that they only had 3 (2) realistic options.

Honestly if you want the truth, I messaged all three in hopes that they leave and find or make a better alliance that actually bothers to organize. Its easy to trash talk from behind O46. But lets be real you got rimmed by Hydra you really have no standing to talk trash to anyone.

Please you know why i got rimmed my computer was in the shop. And my alarms did not go off and i was on mobile for a few days. What have i done since I bought my computer a week ago. built my alliance to number 1 in ocean 46. So take this cheap propaganda elsewhere you are not dealing with a first time player thank the heavens i did not have my p.c and got rimmed. Because there would be a different tune coming out your mouth. I am not hiding behind nothing i am building a powerhouse down south and when the time is ready we will break down all those in our way. I am very quiet and barley post because i laugh at what most of the foolish posts in the forums. But any real grepolis player can see what i have done and that is not quit. But got back off dusted the dirt off and am ready for round 2 like a great player should. So we will see what happens next

saber tooth cat.jpg

another fossil pic.jpg

DeletedUser4951

Actually you said you were traveling that day...

I think the tune would be the same. Or is it because you'd stay small and let morale do its job? ;)

So you're focusing on the south and not the north now? Why even have two sister alliances or be affiliated with them? Again, why not ghost them all into the south and build a stronger force like my message suggests. You don't seem like a great leader, you just try to talk to people like they are. A good leader leads from the front, doesn't make excuses, gets proactive. You have none of these qualities.

DeletedUser8639

Actually you said you were traveling that day...

I think the tune would be the same. Or is it because you'd stay small and let morale do its job? ;)

So you're focusing on the south and not the north now? Why even have two sister alliances or be affiliated with them? Again, why not ghost them all into the south and build a stronger force like my message suggests. You don't seem like a great leader, you just try to talk to people like they are. A good leader leads from the front, doesn't make excuses, gets proactive. You have none of these qualities.

You have been exposed smiladon lmao...

Enough of the small talk im telling you too much anyway do not worry where i am focusing. You are the enemy!!!!! Everything is under control thats what scares you. Whooooooooooo I love it ....
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Go ahead and try to say something with little or no meaning and make a fool of yourself on these forums. Let your wallet do the talking (I MEAN ACTIONS SORRY) make sure you tell them to make some extra deposits in grepolis. You will need alot more gold but Please leave some money for the bills. You will have some players spouses filing for divorce by the time this is done lmao !!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser4951

You're speaking rubbish, I really have no clue what you're saying. Nor do I care, you're just a source of free cities and you personally smack talk instead of plan because it no longer affects you.

I really haven't spent that much on this world, nor do I plan to. I'm literally just keeping my advisers up. Your alliance isn't costing anyone a lot of money, mostly because most of us aren't golding hard to begin with and most who are don't really need to because honestly you provide you pressure. You're basically a little kid making rants and that's it.

DeletedUser8023

I am not hiding behind nothing i am building a powerhouse down south and when the time is ready we will break down all those in our way.

I sure hope you plan on taking the long way around to get back to PB. Because if you have a problem with gold spenders then a trip through CHIG Land is not a trip you want to make. Just saying. We've all already lost houses and spouses with our gold habit.

DeletedUser6677

I can't be bothered to read all this blabbering, but I would just like to point out that while I do spend gold on this game, it does not cost much gold to send 1 ls, 1 slow tran, 25 slingers, and 1 CS
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser6919

I sure hope you plan on taking the long way around to get back to PB. Because if you have a problem with gold spenders then a trio through CHIG Land is not a trio you want to make. Just saying. We've all already lost houses and spouses with our gold habit.

It's true...MsPixie sold me so she could get 1 lv of acad and thermal baths installed

DeletedUser

Let's see what has happened in contrast to my previous predictions.

[spr][/spr]

1. Picnic Bunnies - Still swimming according to the prediction.
2. You Mad Bro? - Still floating. I might want to change my prediciton to "swim". These guys start to look better and better.
3. Gypsy Rising - Still floating too, these guys might stick around for longer.
4. Chiguanas - Swimming far above sea-level. Coming in on second (behind PB) or first place on almost every milestone.
5. Guardians of Valhalla - First new alliance in the top twelve. Seem pretty decent guys, I'll say swim for now.
6. Rabid - Still floating, according to my prediction they'd be gone within a month. Three weeks to go... But...
7. Rabid* - AUX! Is that an MRA? It smells like one! Blub-blub!
8. Death from above - Still floating...
9. Reborn Basterds - These guys are doing better than expected. I still think they'll be gone soon, however.
10. Vikings Reborn - These guys lost a shocking amount of cities but instead of giving up they made two sister alliances and started recruiting like crazy. Let's see how long they can keep doing so...
11. The Black Company - Second new alliance in the top twelve. I say float for now.
12. Empire of Death - These guys might do well. Swim.

The three other alliances I thought would sink (VoOdoO, SeeD and The Black Empire) sunk like stones. SeeD is disbanned, VoOdoO lost half its members, renamed itself to Elysian Fields and basically gave up and The Black Empire disconnected from SeeD and has taken a #17 spot.

Gypsy Rising seems really spread out across 55, I see that being a huge problem down the road. They have a lot of members which doesn't always translate. PB and Chiguanas seem very solid, I see them sticking around. You Mad Bro looks like an experienced bunch. I'm not impressed with the rest of the top 10. Well, Rabid isn't around anymore. It is early on so there are MRA's everywhere. Good pickings

DeletedUser8159

Well, the ranks have changed once again... Many top ranked alliance have fallen in size, completely do not exist, changed their names and/or broken off into there own new alliance. I am not going to make a new "sink or swim" list however, IMO the Rampant Rabbits are here to stay for some time. Along with Widows Lament, Robot Chickens, Anesthesis, Chiguanas and InActive. I base this off of members in those alliance that i personally know and their experience. Many of them do not give up easily and have talent for playing this game rather than wasting time by simming!

~Someone should make a new "Sink or Swim" list considering all the major changes that have occurred since the last one has been posted. Should be interesting as to what others opinions will be on the new rankings.

<>Dub

DeletedUser4951

I'm not sure all those team will stick around for ever. They're all in close proximity. One even has Chigs and PB adjacent to them on two fronts.

DeletedUser3109

Alliance/ Top 60 Fighters(Top 70)/ Top 60 points/
Rampant Rabbits- Swim, 11(13), 14
Gypsy Rising- Swim, 2, 2
Chiguanas-Swim, 5 (8,) 11
Robot Chickens-Swim, 4, 6
Widows Lament-Swim, 2(3), 3
*Restricted Access*-Swim, 2(4),2
The VII- My Alliance, 3, 3
Anesthesis- Swim, 3, 0
Reborn Basterds- Float, 5(6), 2 Everywhere in 55.
Dark Judgement-Swim, 0,0
You Mad Bro?-Float 3, 3 In 55 but very small most likely will be outgrown then attacked.
Virulent-Swim 1, 6 Worst Ratio but.. those are some nice core islands this early in the game.
55 is a mess with 1/3 islands seems to be a core island for a major alliance (250k+), So with so many non top 12 fish in the sea most top alliances don't need to fight each other just yet. As 55 clears I expect 5 major alliances should rule each area of 55 with more than 1 or 2 million pints in each area, thanks to unit speed war will become slow and depressing. 3-5 islands away is a 20+ hour CS trip. I can't look at the map as who rules how many oceans anymore now I have to look at it who rules what region and where is that region.

DeletedUser4951

Its impossible for all the alliances to swim. Someone is going to have to give at some point.