Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11785

Nah I am saying that from experience, yall got wiped pretty fast in US what was it 41?

DeletedUser11785

We merged.. and it is different people a lot.. some friends from en1

merge huh lol was that why most of your members got rimmed, I will admit some of them had talent. Some of them joined my alliance but that is for another worlds thread

DeletedUser

LOL you guys "merged" after 3/4 of your alliance got rimmed and the rest just stopped fighting

Just to clear this matter up... HYDRA was at war with two larger alliances during it's dismantlement. HYDRA merged into Genesis about a week after I left and took a few people with me. I had always told blue that I was going to join whomever became the first dominant force of that ocean and I stayed true to that plan. I was ranked no. 1 for that ocean (points/BP) and I took the number 2 person with me as well. I gave him and his alliance a 36 hour window before I would begin any attacks on any HYDRA members, I raked in copious quantities of BP after that window had passed and only rimmed one player. One or two other players may have been rimmed in that 3-4 day span as well, but shortly after HYDRA merged into Genesis as well... History lesson over. Yes HYDRA was forced to merge due to overwhelming odds, No, 3/4 of them didn't get rimmed. :D

DeletedUser5088

I decided to make a sink or swim on my take on the alliances so far :-D Please note that bp hasn't ended yet so these are all just guesses based off of the little we see so far.

1. Picnic Bunnies.. my alliance so you decide ;-)
I'll leave you with this
[spr]
Image155_AAAH.jpg
[/spr]

2. Rabid Seems pretty legit so far, premade I'm guessing from Rabid in Rhethymhos which is doing well there. I see serval experienced players here. Good average so far. Swim

3. SeeD Silverbones founded this alliance on Olympia too. They are rank 15 and have lost more cities than they've gained. Looks like your average MRA here. Sink

4. Reborn Bastards Seems to be a combination of two rank 1 alliances, 1 of whom just won Iota. Will be interesting to see how these groups combine. Swim

5. Nameless Ones From what I see on grepointel, not very good stats on either of the founders and 1 of the founders is at the very bottom of the alliance. I'm guessing MRA here. Sink

6. Death from Above not that good of an alliance from Sparta, though they claim to be good. Float then soon Sink

7. Chiguanas great alliance from Chi who likes to keep it small and be elite Swimming Chiguanas

8. VOodoO Stuck in 044 with PB. Seem to be ganging up to take down PB.
"Council is still open since world is new.
Would like to make a 7 person Council.
Council would be the members who vote on decisions and pacts with other alliances."
Not sure this is the best thing to put in your recruitment profile, asking for spies Sink

9. Hydra MRA, lead by the same leader as Hydra in knossos. Not a great leader sorry. I see the same turn out for this world Sink

10. CODE PURPLE obvious troll alliance, won't last long once people figure out. Sink

DeletedUser10504

Dead legion....4 pacts...under 1000 average points. worst alliance in this game by far

DeletedUser11069

I decided to make a sink or swim on my take on the alliances so far :-D Please note that bp hasn't ended yet so these are all just guesses based off of the little we see so far.

I'll leave you with this
[spr]
Image155_AAAH.jpg
[/spr]

2. Rabid Seems pretty legit so far, premade I'm guessing from Rabid in Rhethymhos which is doing well there. I see serval experienced players here. Good average so far. Swim

3. SeeD Silverbones founded this alliance on Olympia too. They are rank 15 and have lost more cities than they've gained. Looks like your average MRA here. Sink

4. Reborn Bastards Seems to be a combination of two rank 1 alliances, 1 of whom just won Iota. Will be interesting to see how these groups combine. Swim

5. Nameless Ones From what I see on grepointel, not very good stats on either of the founders and 1 of the founders is at the very bottom of the alliance. I'm guessing MRA here. Sink

6. Death from Above not that good of an alliance from Sparta, though they claim to be good. Float then soon Sink

7. Chiguanas great alliance from Chi who likes to keep it small and be elite Swimming Chiguanas

Council would be the members who vote on decisions and pacts with other alliances."
Not sure this is the best thing to put in your recruitment profile, asking for spies Sink

9. Hydra MRA, lead by the same leader as Hydra in knossos. Not a great leader sorry. I see the same turn out for this world Sink

10. CODE PURPLE obvious troll alliance, won't last long once people figure out. Sink

knossos i did not play on this world

DeletedUser11791

CODE #color will rule Troy, i suspect. They have no affiliation with one another, most of them are copies of copies re-colored and re-named. So it will be a fight to the wonders between the entire color spectrum.

DeletedUser9287

i can give great insight on Nameless ones and chigs

1.Chigs- allaince im with in chi they are a very experianced group of players very selective of who is taken in-possible WW team
2. Nameless ones- some of these guys are from us41 with me and i started with them but its just not workin for me 1 founder went into a vm early hence low score but if they pull together they an hold their own

DeletedUser11821

I'll leave you with this
[spr]
Image155_AAAH.jpg
[/spr]

I am the founder of The Nameless Ones. With all due respect, I disagree with your assumption that we are an MRA. Many of the people in this alliance I have played with and led in US41 with Just for Laughs before we folded. Most of the players in our alliance have much experience; Everyone is going through an internal review process today. I and the Council are going through each player, checking stats, and messaging the inexperienced ones telling them we are NOT for simmers. Each member MUST participate or be eaten. The second someone goes yellow, I eat them. And from now on, we are only accepting those with experience. Those without already inside will be taught.

DeletedUser10504

Top 12

This is my opinon, Based off 'grepointel' 'Average point' and just experience and placement on the world.[/

1.PICNICbunnies= 2 Highest average points. Has a nice core in ocean 44. Has alot of experience players on there team. Seems to be a very aggressive team. we will have to see what Vo0do0 plans to do while there in there ocean. SWIM

2. Rabid= Had some problems with people being kicked from the alliance... but they seem to have fixed it. but 2 days in and is having trouble in the alliance? not a great start. Has a core of ocean 55..alot of alliance in that ocean and will be a Alot of fighting as soon as Bp is gone.... so for now, i think float with a hole in the side for now.

3. Vo0do0= They are located in ocean 44. They already have pacts and Simply does not look good to me at all. but i feel like they will be very good farms for 'picnic bunnies'. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. SINK.

4.Seed= based off of ocean 55. They will have to fight to stay alive in that ocean. Average points are pretty bad and have 4 REcruiters already? and all you have to be is active and read forums(according to there bio). Si i feel like this is a simming alliance. SINK

5.Hydra= not that impressed with this alliance to be honest. They have no compettion in there ocean really. so might stay alive until later in the game, when alliance wish to expand. So i say float, but there are sharks circling you.

6.Death from Above= My alliance, we come from 'sparta'. 5 best adverage points in the top 15. Glad we have some competiton in our ocean(ocean45) or it would be really boring.

7.The nameless ones= Also in ocean 55. pretty decent Average points. I could see them going places, but at the time of this post they have not had 1 person at 2k points, they need to hury and grow before BP is over or ocean 55 will eat them alive. Float

8.Reborn basterds= Very strong alliance. World winners in previous world. Strong members and leadership. only thing thats holding them back is there kinda split in ocean 55 and 45. as i said before, ocean 55 will be a blood bath. FLoat but then swim

9.Empire of death= Lowest adverage points. Also in ocean 55. also no players over 2k. so they need to grow fats or you mind as well merge. Sink for now. we will see later on

10. The black empire= Sink.....just sink. no chance. if they survive i will eat my words(very low chance)

11.Vikings reborn= No chance. Hydra should be able to farm/eat this alliance. SINK

12.Chiguanas= simply the best alliance in this world so far. but the worst core ocean in this world. there split in 2 ocean and there mostly in ocean 55....Well good luck. FLOAT THEN SWIM TO THE TOP.

tHANKS FOR Reading this and give me your thoughts. Sorry for any misspelled words:)

DeletedUser

The most entertaining parts of these top 12 predicts are right now....NO ONE can accurately predict at this stage and I love how everyone still wants to weigh in. Keep em coming they make great quotes later on.haha

DeletedUser4951

I wouldn't be so sure about that one. The way to the top spot goes through two things. O55 and us. :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be so sure about that one. The way to the top spot goes through two things. O55 and us. :)

No no no! Don't listen to this crazy cat. We are just a speed bump. Road kill. A soon-to-be stew. We are just here to braid each other's hair and make friendship bracelets. I know Silly Smili is a fan of the 'Katniss' look.