Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Meh, you know the drill.

Discuss the top 12 alliances here

DeletedUser11560

fe5ccd75-bff6-4006-97a1-d5867c834f92_zps7932687f.jpg

1.) Rabid- sink they are recruiting left and right and I've searched some of their members up and I don't recognize a face in that alliance. So my answer is sink.

2.) Picnic Bunnies-Swim, many of the members are from EN/Or as played on the EN server. Many are also members/ former member of the alliance Venominium

DeletedUser11139

Picnic Bunnies- Since I know more than a few of there players from EN servers they will Swim for a very long time.. Proven Leaders and Founders, very good attacks and supporting cast. They will go far.

DeletedUser10504

Can someone do a top 12. its early but its always fun to guess and see the predictions be wrong or not.

For me:)

DeletedUser3109

fe5ccd75-bff6-4006-97a1-d5867c834f92_zps7932687f.jpg

1.) Rabid- sink they are recruiting left and right and I've searched some of their members up and I don't recognize a face in that alliance. So my answer is sink.

2.) Picnic Bunnies-Swim, many of the members are from EN/Or as played on the EN server. Many are also members/ former member of the alliance Venominium
I thought Iwas the only one with the MLP theme. Guess not.

DeletedUser10504

roman empire,seed,black flag .....you guys have pacts already....sink

DeletedUser

Pacts full stop..... Booooo!!!!!

SINK based on names...

VIKINGS <----- Wow, must have been up all night thinking of that bad boy
Roman Empire <------ Greek based game
HYDRA <----- Suggestion for Academy..... wait for it..... CYCLOPS. BOOm!!!!

DeletedUser4951

Hydra fails every server.

Vikings bad positioning.

Solid picks are Chiguanas, Uptown Funk, and Robot Chickens.

Wild card is Rabid.

DeletedUser

Hydra fails every server.

Vikings bad positioning.

Solid picks are Chiguanas, Uptown Funk, and Robot Chickens.

Wild card is Rabid.

Hydra - So iv heard
Vikings - Worse possible positioning ever (restart, no shame)
Uptown Funk - Pffft I'll slap Dawson and Mik around like a pair of little girls ;)

DeletedUser4951

So looks like this one is off to a slow start.

I see the Inglorious Basterds are giving it another shot. Long time since En Ithica, eh boys?

DeletedUser4951

Double post my bad but its time someone finally did a serious one I guess.

1. Picnic Bunnies: First in O44 and currently has 24 of the top 100 players on its roster (stats subject to change) looking good so far but I won't give many comments beyond that.

2. Rabid: Wild card here has 13 of the top 100 on their roster so could present an interesting challenge. But they are sharing territory with Chiguanas, Death From Above, and some under the radar teams like Robot Chickens. All in all they're going to be tested early on around the O45 border. Because they are so spread out in O55, they are looking like their top two spot is a fluke at this time.

3. SeeD: Even worse off than Rabid in terms of positioning.

4. Reborn Basterds: Even WORSE off than the above two. Not sure why they're reviving Basterds, none of them look like the original cast at this point.

5. The Nameless Ones: Honestly, looking like the power in north O55. They at least centralized a bit.

6. Chiguanas: Somewhat spread out themselves, but not nearly as bad as any other alliance with its core in O55. 1/2 major teams that bothered with core islands and have experience to back it up. Good on these guys.

7. Death From Above: Core islands in North O45 but their two islands are fairly split off. Not looking particularly strong in member base. Has to hope Chigs doesn't come their way too soon.

8. VOoDoO: Came to O44 so already off to a bad start for them. Already looking for allies against us.

9. HYDRA: Already asked for a pact, so fail there. But only decent looking team in O54. So free ocean for them I guess.

10. CODE PURPLE: Kinda sad when the alliance formed as a joke put more organized thought into their start than some other local teams.

11. Black Flag: Bottom feeder of O55. Not very big, not very powerful, not very active.

12. Vikings: You know, I take it back, one team could push HYDRA for its money in O54 if it chooses. VIKINGS are decently cored up in the south. Only draw back? Their stragglers are right next to us. Some tough choices might lie ahead for this team.

DeletedUser11069

Double post my bad but its time someone finally did a serious one I guess.

1. Picnic Bunnies: First in O44 and currently has 24 of the top 100 players on its roster (stats subject to change) looking good so far but I won't give many comments beyond that.

2. Rabid: Wild card here has 13 of the top 100 on their roster so could present an interesting challenge. But they are sharing territory with Chiguanas, Death From Above, and some under the radar teams like Robot Chickens. All in all they're going to be tested early on around the O45 border. Because they are so spread out in O55, they are looking like their top two spot is a fluke at this time.

3. SeeD: Even worse off than Rabid in terms of positioning.

4. Reborn Basterds: Even WORSE off than the above two. Not sure why they're reviving Basterds, none of them look like the original cast at this point.

5. The Nameless Ones: Honestly, looking like the power in north O55. They at least centralized a bit.

6. Chiguanas: Somewhat spread out themselves, but not nearly as bad as any other alliance with its core in O55. 1/2 major teams that bothered with core islands and have experience to back it up. Good on these guys.

7. Death From Above: Core islands in North O45 but their two islands are fairly split off. Not looking particularly strong in member base. Has to hope Chigs doesn't come their way too soon.

8. VOoDoO: Came to O44 so already off to a bad start for them. Already looking for allies against us.

9. HYDRA: Already asked for a pact, so fail there. But only decent looking team in O54. So free ocean for them I guess.

10. CODE PURPLE: Kinda sad when the alliance formed as a joke put more organized thought into their start than some other local teams.

11. Black Flag: Bottom feeder of O55. Not very big, not very powerful, not very active.

12. Vikings: You know, I take it back, one team could push HYDRA for its money in O54 if it chooses. VIKINGS are decently cored up in the south. Only draw back? Their stragglers are right next to us. Some tough choices might lie ahead for this team.

Hydra asked for a NAP and your the only alliance we asked

DeletedUser11785

It is to early for me to really tell but Hydra will sink as they always do