Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3109

Its impossible for all the alliances to swim. Someone is going to have to give at some point.
Your in SE 44, SW 54 so you may not understand but 3-5 islands in any direction is the core island of a top 20 alliance, no matter what way you look at it add 20 hour CS times everyone literally needs to go island by island to avoid getting sniped because there aren't any MRA's out here. It will take forever for one alliance to be in power in 55 alone.

DeletedUser8159

Yeah lets all play Paddy Cake!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser11979

I love this stuff. I'm an absolute noob. First to admit it. But love seeing you guys have sword fights basically about who can spend more gold. But then again, paddy cake works to.

DeletedUser

Though I just joined the world today, here's my opinion on who will sink and swim:

K0jQxdI.png

My opinion is that Picnic Bunnies will either stay the same (swim) based on their points.
Same with the others, I also put into consideration of Defender points because the more times an alliance is being attacked, something is going on to that alliance and something bad may happen if it continues.

DeletedUser

I always laugh at these threads. They are always so wrong yet, still entertaining. Someone do a revamp please.

DeletedUser

I say SINK

Also, anyone who is making reference to ABP stats so soon is kinda trippin'. The server isn't even close to populated nor are of the outer oceans off of BP yet.

Oh yeah, btw, told you so. Muuuahhaaaaaaahhahahaa

DeletedUser3109

I always laugh at these threads. They are always so wrong yet, still entertaining. Someone do a revamp please.
Ocean 55
http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us43&ref=5aqpn5x6jos27qxove8rj68d5e1lue0jsiofm2
Ocean 44
http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us43&ref=0b26fx6cgfe6be349xm9lpovfo2w7zxy4u0yl
Ocean 45
http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us43&ref=haecjnw8o2oy64oa1hzd3c74c5bwacxhjdg4hie
Ocean 54
http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us43&ref=47hxvdu0tec7mfl5w251ih8265kj6712714rriyb
Ocean 56
http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us43&ref=fo1u46o57rzafsimf5t7be1f43z7p786j4xsm1
Ocean 65
http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us43&ref=oi2ihso4a9meg01o9upfgep8lenzdarj61eg6971
1.Picnic Bunnies-Swim Topping everything most likely alliance to end up with a large coalition formed against them.
2.The Scrublords-Float in 2nd but no real risk of falling yet. Core is near a few large alliances and the only real place to expand without much bloodshed is North and maybe East into Reborn Basterds. Expect them to rise on the fighters list away from others and stay solidly in second.
3.Restricted Access- Float with possibility of sinking Very close to Picnic Bunnies and Chigs also contain a very large alliance right in the middle of their ocean Mountain Warriors. Lacking on ABP
4.Chiguanas-Float, with possibility of sinking. Strong alliance but walled in 55 besides RB and walled in most of 45, seem like the kind of alliance to not have any friends.
5.The VII- My alliance
6.Inactive-Swim have lots of space to expand basically anywhere they want, don't see them going anywhere but up.
7.Widows Lament-Float with huge possibility of sinking/swimming[/B- Half of their alliance is in several other alliances core area, but since taking down Gypsy Rising they have risen to prominence not sure where they are going but a huge wild card.
8.Dark Judgement-Swim I see them swimming unless WL and WW decide to take them out. Their core is right next to WW and WL core but they massively influence the rest of their ocean and are extremely spread out, they are the biggest alliance by distance covered.
9.Reborn Basterds-Sink If it wasn't for leadership they would probably not exist by now, their core is in Scrublords core and they have random core islands all over northern 55 and other oceans making them the weakest alliance over 1 million points but can they pull it together? who really knows.
10.The Black Company-Swim Best start I have seen in a long time. 2nd or 3rd best core in the game. At this point they have no serious competitors for Southern 45 and the surrounding oceans.
11.Mountain Warriors-Sink Surrounded by large alliances and in the middle of Restricted Access, but so far have the experience of Fight Club-WW of an abnormally large and entertaining world that I watched for a while, and Adamantios and crew who I have seen do well in many worlds before. They may be interesting to watch.
12.Virulent-Swim-No nothing about players, but look like they have a lot of gold heavy members and that is always good for an alliance. They also have the tightest core next to maybe PB in the game.
To lazy to do honorable mentions.

DeletedUser6677

u noob, these are always spot on , predictions from day 1 normally right

DeletedUser11833

What do you guys think? My prediction is everyone sinks but Picnic Bunnies, (No bias ther :p) but anyway, heres the list.

Picnic Bunnies
The Scrublords
Widows Lament
*Restricted Access*
The VII
Chiguanas
InActive
Reborn Basterds
MOUNTAIN WARRIORS
The Black Company 1st Bn

Also, do you see any dark horse alliances coming into the top 10?

I sunk HYDRA :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

1. Picnic Bunnies: Don't think we need to be the most modest right now. We came, we saw, we owned. Basically Troy's Michael Phelps.

2. The Scrublords: Haven't had much fighting with them, took a few of their spread out towns away from their core. Which is more of a favor when you look at it.

3. *Restricted Access*: They are known as Easy Access here in Picnic Bunnies. ;) Has three alliances, roughly a 3:1 city advantage in O45 and apparently can't raise much in the way of beating us.

4. Widows Lament: Looks decent, seems to be a position where them and their academy must fight everyone to survive. Only seems to be really losing towns to Scrublords.

5. The VII: Doesn't appear to be fighting anyone of significance. Few bouts they've had they usually come on top.

6. Chiguanas: Second best team in this world if you ask me.

7. Inactive Rulers of the south and its not changing anytime soon.

8. Reborn Basterds: This team looks decent now but it could be on the short end of the stick down the line.

9. Mountain Warriors: Apparently don't know what an LS nuke is, 300 birs and you're pretty much secure. Should call themselves Team Titanic. We welcome everyone to capitalize on our success and take some free cities. :)

10. The Black Company 1st Bn: Could end up ruling south O45. Cored well and away from major conflicts.

11. Virulent: Decent team, also tearing up Vikings Reborn in their bid for O54.

12. Dark Judgement: This team is all over O65. Sadly for them, Widows look like they are pushing in.

Final Thoughts

Picnic Bunnies- Swim

The Scrublords- Swim, strong in their location and playing to their limits by not taking on too many fronts.

*Restricted Access*- Float, they have three alliances. Despite my negative views, we could take 10 a day and they would still be around a month.

Widows Lament- Swim, main and academy are strong, they are challenging and defeating their local enemies.

The VII- Swim then float. As space runs out they will be forced to fight the other local alliances. Wedged between Chigs and Inactive inthe future isn't a position I envy.

InActive- Swim, not tons of people to challenge them in the south. I think they'll be able to conquer the northern teams too.

Reborn Basterds- Sink, someone has to draw a short stick in O55. Eventually the cities will dry up and the weaker teams will be fed on. Barring good allies, they won't stick around.

MOUNTAIN WARRIORS- Sink, you can't swim or float when you send up to 40 attacks and the highest one has 200-250 LS or 40 fliers. They will be eaten by PB and RA or merge into someone.

The Black Company 1st Bn- Swim, their position gives them an edge.

Virulent- Float. They are going strong, but they're also top heavy. No local alliances to provide a good influx of players either.

Dark Judgement- Float, they could be around a long time because of their spread. It will take months even with raging success for Widows to break into O65 and conquer it wholey. Make no mistake, unless DJ fixes their spread and makes a core, they will always be on the losing end to WL & WW.