Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3109

1. Picnic Bunnies: Don't think we need to be the most modest right now. We came, we saw, we owned. Basically Troy's Michael Phelps.

2. The Scrublords: Haven't had much fighting with them, took a few of their spread out towns away from their core. Which is more of a favor when you look at it.

3. *Restricted Access*: They are known as Easy Access here in Picnic Bunnies. ;) Has three alliances, roughly a 3:1 city advantage in O45 and apparently can't raise much in the way of beating us.

4. Widows Lament: Looks decent, seems to be a position where them and their academy must fight everyone to survive. Only seems to be really losing towns to Scrublords.

5. The VII: Doesn't appear to be fighting anyone of significance. Few bouts they've had they usually come on top.

6. Chiguanas: Second best team in this world if you ask me.

7. Inactive Rulers of the south and its not changing anytime soon.

8. Reborn Basterds: This team looks decent now but it could be on the short end of the stick down the line.

9. Mountain Warriors: Apparently don't know what an LS nuke is, 300 birs and you're pretty much secure. Should call themselves Team Titanic. We welcome everyone to capitalize on our success and take some free cities. :)

10. The Black Company 1st Bn: Could end up ruling south O45. Cored well and away from major conflicts.

11. Virulent: Decent team, also tearing up Vikings Reborn in their bid for O54.

12. Dark Judgement: This team is all over O65. Sadly for them, Widows look like they are pushing in.

Final Thoughts

Picnic Bunnies- Swim

The Scrublords- Swim, strong in their location and playing to their limits by not taking on too many fronts.

*Restricted Access*- Float, they have three alliances. Despite my negative views, we could take 10 a day and they would still be around a month.

Widows Lament- Swim, main and academy are strong, they are challenging and defeating their local enemies.

The VII- Swim then float. As space runs out they will be forced to fight the other local alliances. Wedged between Chigs and Inactive inthe future isn't a position I envy.

InActive- Swim, not tons of people to challenge them in the south. I think they'll be able to conquer the northern teams too.

Reborn Basterds- Sink, someone has to draw a short stick in O55. Eventually the cities will dry up and the weaker teams will be fed on. Barring good allies, they won't stick around.

MOUNTAIN WARRIORS- Sink, you can't swim or float when you send up to 40 attacks and the highest one has 200-250 LS or 40 fliers. They will be eaten by PB and RA or merge into someone.

The Black Company 1st Bn- Swim, their position gives them an edge.

Virulent- Float. They are going strong, but they're also top heavy. No local alliances to provide a good influx of players either.

Dark Judgement- Float, they could be around a long time because of their spread. It will take months even with raging success for Widows to break into O65 and conquer it wholey. Make no mistake, unless DJ fixes their spread and makes a core, they will always be on the losing end to WL & WW.
Good List
As you don't know anything about all our forums and other alliance forums it makes sense you wouldn't be as accurate on 55 and vice versa with me

DeletedUser4951

Nope. I just know O55 is out of our reach and safe for now. You guys could all be pacted for all I know.

DeletedUser6677

inactive has good players, but I wonder if they will stay interested when so far from the action in a unit speed 1 world...

although some players like being far from the action I guess

DeletedUser3109

inactive has good players, but I wonder if they will stay interested when so far from the action in a unit speed 1 world...

although some players like being far from the action I guess
They aren't apparently them and Anesthesis are going do or die in southern 55 with Inactive.

DeletedUser11708

1. Picnic Bunnies: My alliance so no comment

2. The Scrublords: Like the name. :) Don't know much about them as they are in 55 but seem to be holding there own against what most people expected to be, and has turned into, a big fight. They also are in close proximity to Reborn bastards. Swim

3. Widows Lament: Again, no real knowledge of the alliance. They seem to be doing well though though they can only expand into enemy terrritory. Float

4. Restricted Access & Co.: Even with the pounding we are giving them, they have multiple alliances and are bringing in new members from alliances around them. Float for a decent amount of time.

5. The VII: They are squeezed between multiple enemies. Unsure whether they will be able to hold out and no room to expand. Float

6. Chiguanas: Even though they are skilled players, they are currently stuck in a small area and have to go threw at least 1, maybe two alliances to get out. Float then maybe Swim

7. Inactive: Decent positioning and with what seems to be great leadership, they are in my opinion the best alliance to start late. (I mean over 1 week) Swim

8. Reborn Bastards: Not really sure what to say about this alliance. They seem good but there position is not the best. Float

9. Black Company and Co: Don't know much about them besides that they are in the south west of 45. I could see it as a possible battleground if RA attempts to push that way away from Picnic Bunnies.

10. Dark Judgment: Good Positioning and decent players. Don't know much else about them. Float and possible swim.

11. Stealth Potato: Great name. :p Also in a good position and in a possible fight with inactive. Swim then Float

12. Antithesis: Seem to be in the same position as Chiguanas just with worse players and a few different enemies. Float

First Time ever doing one of these. I would like to hear what you think about my predictions. :p

DeletedUser3109

1. Picnic Bunnies: My alliance so no comment

2. The Scrublords: Like the name. :) Don't know much about them as they are in 55 but seem to be holding there own against what most people expected to be, and has turned into, a big fight. They also are in close proximity to Reborn bastards. Swim

3. Widows Lament: Again, no real knowledge of the alliance. They seem to be doing well though though they can only expand into enemy terrritory. Float

4. Restricted Access & Co.: Even with the pounding we are giving them, they have multiple alliances and are bringing in new members from alliances around them. Float for a decent amount of time.

5. The VII: They are squeezed between multiple enemies. Unsure whether they will be able to hold out and no room to expand. Float

6. Chiguanas: Even though they are skilled players, they are currently stuck in a small area and have to go threw at least 1, maybe two alliances to get out. Float then maybe Swim

7. Inactive: Decent positioning and with what seems to be great leadership, they are in my opinion the best alliance to start late. (I mean over 1 week) Swim

8. Reborn Bastards: Not really sure what to say about this alliance. They seem good but there position is not the best. Float

9. Black Company and Co: Don't know much about them besides that they are in the south west of 45. I could see it as a possible battleground if RA attempts to push that way away from Picnic Bunnies.

10. Dark Judgment: Good Positioning and decent players. Don't know much else about them. Float and possible swim.

11. Stealth Potato: Great name. :p Also in a good position and in a possible fight with inactive. Swim then Float

12. Antithesis: Seem to be in the same position as Chiguanas just with worse players and a few different enemies. Float

First Time ever doing one of these. I would like to hear what you think about my predictions. :p
Pretty good for someone in the north (both you and Smilo had pretty accurate info for people who didn't have any info on 55), but how do you know any of these alliances enemies or did you check grepostats? I don't see how we are squeezed between enemies (unless you call our skirmishes with a couple small alliances war/ More like an invasion than a real war with battles for each side) but everyone has their own view on the oceans and like my list it isn't always accurate.

PB- I am not a kiss up but/ Smilo and the rest of leadership really out done yourself here unlike a past world I was in were smilo was the enemy/ally for most of the early game (Sinful Sloths).
I agree with most to all predictions except I would change a few to a swim cause I am an Optimist :)

DeletedUser10048

To be fair nobody is doing anything in the world other than bunnies, look at the stats... we double the number 2 position in ABP and almost double in overall points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Not true. RA is apparently adding a new academy every week. 4 RA alliances now.

As I said, Mountain Warriors would sink and so it has happened.

DeletedUser

I feel like you need to be in PB in order to post on these forums.

DeletedUser4951

Yeah its honestly bugging me that others don't use the public forums here. Where did Boilerbengal go? Any RA guys? Reborn? Scrubs? Bloody anyone?

DeletedUser

Dont worry, I'll be here as the Representative of the #2 alliance. cant have you bad mouthing everyone without any compeititon on here.

Sucks with the slow TT dont know if it will ever be possible for the two of us to meet in combat before WW sets in.

DeletedUser4951

16 months is a long time to count that out.

I've played one unit speed with a similar cap before. Trust me, we'll most likely meet. If we could invade the western and southern alliances from O65 on a revolt world. We can easily do it here.

DeletedUser4878

revolt has always seemed like a horrible idea since they came up with it years ago.

DeletedUser

i myself am new too the game(35 days and loving it jsut started revolt sever for gold as i am a no money player) but as far as numbers atm will be hard too tell as new ppl learn the game and the weaker not so actives will be eaten. ppl really need to attack more in this server though. while defending is good feel attacking is a better formula. we will see as the game progress how things play out. best of out luck out there guys and happy BP:p

DeletedUser11708

i myself am new too the game(35 days and loving it jsut started revolt sever for gold as i am a no money player) but as far as numbers atm will be hard too tell as new ppl learn the game and the weaker not so actives will be eaten. ppl really need to attack more in this server though. while defending is good feel attacking is a better formula. we will see as the game progress how things play out. best of out luck out there guys and happy BP:p

I and most of my teammates can assure you that we are attacking. :) Currently we are facing turtles. Its fun. :p

DeletedUser4951

You really can't say that people need to attack more and be apart of CERBERUS. That's basically pot calling the kettle black. :)

DeletedUser10048

You really can't say that people need to attack more and be apart of CERBERUS. That's basically pot calling the kettle black. :)

To be fair according to my reports this player put in some good hits to try break a siege earlier so hats off.

DeletedUser

lol i ment as a whole, i am woking on a 13 slot and have been playing for little over month think my bp ranks speak for themself as an attacker and defender. as i stated i am new too game , i was born into 44 and threw the help of some of the players have adpted my game and have grown. while i still cant compare to a gold player i am trying to catch up an i think i am doing well off for not having spent a dime on this game. trying to learn revolt next but zekros is way to slow .