Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

As for SCK I'm not sure if it was formed out of a disagreement, or if it was meant to be the "roughnecks" of this server, but with downfall of matters, they had to take in many.... "less than elite" players, Thus polluting the pool, I would think that SCK was the roughnecks, and with the influx of players not of the high calaber needed, the leaders arete ecksqizet, became annoyed by incompetence they were now expected to command, and they left out of frustration, not fear

Are you joking. Sorry, but I cant listen to this total nonsense without replying.

They took on exactly the players they wanted to take on. When Arete and Eks made the decision to form their own "battle group", they selected and invited the players they wanted based on ABP, and Location, Gods had no input at all on which players they recruited. But apart from a couple of dissenting voices (myself amongst those) they had total blessing of gods to form a new "roughnecks".

I even had a blazing argument with Eks pointing out that he hadnt taken on a bunch of so called "elite attackers" and he'd taken in a bunch of players in the initial round of recruiting that either had rubbish ABP or were situated well away from the front line. Eks was insistent that all the players they took in were either great attackers, or were located in great positions to start a war and an invasion of 44, and that it was sour grapes on my part because "I had lost all the best players to them and was left running an academy full of simmers". Eks handpicked all the players in the initial round of recruiting, Gods had no say in it and several in gods were confused by some of the players they considered "elite" and were recruiting. Each day we logged on and found that Eks had recruited a few more players from us. They took on players they were mates with, or former vortex, and attacking ability or location had nothing to do with it.

As for matter, Gods had no input at all on Killers recruiting them, in fact it came as a total shock to many of us that Ek went and recruited a bunch of matter players in ocean 56 that were miles away from their core, and too far away for them to defend effectively (at the time they were getting attacked by doom). Once they took all these players in 56 they then tried to purseude gods to do city swaps for cities in 54, they wanted us to give up our cities in 54 in return for former matter cities in 56. But again, they were never told, forced, or encouraged by GOS to take in the former matter, that was their decision!

But to accuse the players they had of being incompetent is harsh, or not of high calibre. They did take on some very good players, as well as some players who maybe not having great stats were great team players, but they also took on some dead weight BY THEIR OWN CHOICE, they also ignored some very good well positioned attacking players because they werent part of their "clique". Arete and Brew went in VM pretty quickly, from the outside it looked like Eks was making the decisions, and he made some bad recruiting decisions, and was ultimately destroyed by his own ego. It was bad leadership created and destroyed killers, NOT bad players.

It was insanely annoying from my point of view. Some of the players they took were great team players and we were doing pretty well running ops against Matter in north 55, and they were great to play with. Killers not only reduced Gods ability to attack as we lost some good team players, but they then messed up themselves. Killers little jaunt off as an elite group damaged not only them, but also GOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2622

I don't think there is a single item in your post here that is true. are you one of those habitual liars or is it just for our benefit? You were a lousy player on ETA and hated it because nobody wanted you in their alliance. Jealousy is a bitter pill and you are on overdose. Anyone that played ETA knows you for what you are. Enough said and will not engage further with a troll like you. You are nothing here and were even less on ETA. You obviously are a sad individual who has no clue about how to play the game and the bitterness comes out in your lies.

Sorry to butt in and bring up old topics... but you've got to be kidding me Skrewball... She wasn't called the alliance killer because she broke them up internally... She was leading the server in every category from the beginning... Left for MONTHS and then came back and placed in the top 15-30 if I remember correctly... She was actively taking cities even in the world wonder phase. I didn't realize eta sucked... probably because we were too busy kicking everyone's you know what :D

This seemed like a fun world (you all may disagree) but when I saw names like Scot, hasnider, Bayou, and Mikeg... I really wished I would have joined.. Idk if they are still around here or not. Would have been fun to make an "Eta" team to show how good the server really was

DeletedUser3317

Sorry to butt in and bring up old topics... but you've got to be kidding me Skrewball... She wasn't called the alliance killer because she broke them up internally... She was leading the server in every category from the beginning... Left for MONTHS and then came back and placed in the top 15-30 if I remember correctly... She was actively taking cities even in the world wonder phase. I didn't realize eta sucked... probably because we were too busy kicking everyone's you know what :D

This seemed like a fun world (you all may disagree) but when I saw names like Scot, hasnider, Bayou, and Mikeg... I really wished I would have joined.. Idk if they are still around here or not. Would have been fun to make an "Eta" team to show how good the server really was

LOL! I left when she was being constantly booted around. And all she did was hop around and claim inactives or founded cities. She was one of the largest becasue the union ran everything. Once tyler left things got shaky with the union. It was one of the reasons i left. Please look at grepointel if you do nto believe me. The takeovers etc etc. She always played that way. Even in this world, 90% of her take overs are internals. but also when i left so did many of the top players. We wanted faster worlds. That world was around for over 2years. she was probably the only player player that was there from beginning to end. If you play a world for over 2yrs, you should be up there in points. :)

DeletedUser11583

I believe she felt bad when I attacked her. She was a member of our alliance in NYSA along with Jolis and thought I would never attack. She was upset when I helped a teammate on one of her cities and left shortly after.

DeletedUser11583

Just let me take the credit

just delete the post if you are going to edit it... it makes no sense if you take the essence of the post out. Or at the very least, be creative and replace it with something cool.

everyone has a butt afterall... the English speaking people are soo prude lol.

DeletedUser11585

-7. Infamous
Or Dire Wolves III depending on your view. Up to 4th in ABP, yet to take a city from a big alliance though focussing on bottom feeders for now.

really you all assume too much i am once again founder here and if i wanted to play with DW i would have joined when they did and secondly look at the map not a good alliance near us and to be perfectly honest im not sure there is a decent alliance in this world yet everything is too unsettled atm everytime i look at the stats there is a new alliance in the top 10 revisit this in two months than you will have better picture of what is goin on

oh and warlords recruiting solely for points all over the map not a fan of that tactic not saying that the core cant play but it is what it is

the rest of the world well ill be very surprised if even 60% are still around in a month

seems red was right all this time ago was no good allainces in this world to take a city from

DeletedUser11585

Not sure if this is all true. Yes they are all spread but I have played with their leadership before and it is one of the best from what I can see. But you are allowed your own opinions.

sometimes it gets boring been right all time

DeletedUser2630

yeah that's right big boy,,,,,, you're always right about everything.