Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser6798

-sigh-

you missed the part where im still in worlds but we can let that slide.

That being said all I do is point out the obvious. I havent name called but your fearless MM has.. I am not whining... but your fearless MM is.. actually so are you. Just because you say something is something doesnt mean that it is fact.. and many even within your own ranks know I always back up the comments I make. Dont get mad when I contradict a claim you are trying to make. I am not solely bad mouthing you or anyone in particular. I have a familiarity with this world, the alliances, and their leaders, so I think I am as justified to make comments as certain alliance hoppers.

And Bayou don't get me wrong you are a very good player. We may not see eye to eye due to your inability to handle the facts I point out and how i choose to point them out, but being privileged to have played on the same side as you, I'd love the challenge of facing you in war.. As I have said to some others, there is a time and a place, and this is just not the time.

But please.. you loved my back and forth with foos in Upsilon.. this is the same thing. You didnt question my honesty, respectful manner, or integrity then.. you are telling me thats all changed just because these comments now are directed more towards your side?

That being said I like following this sink/swim page to see how things are going.. I am still in contact with more players than you think, so while I may be ignorant in many facets.. this necessarily isnt one of them.

DeletedUser7985

Coattails? Well seeing as when we withdrew our support and friendship from Anti-Matter they fell apart, I do not see how we were on your coattails. It actually seems to me that Anti-Matter was held together by the Gods support and friendship. The Gods did not fold fighting Anti-Matter, Anti-Matter folded. Bunch of players with no constitution. Only want to be attackers and afraid to be defenders. Half the game is defending and Anti-Matter was afraid to dig in for the long haul.

But talking about Anti-Matter is pointless cause they are dead and gone.

Of course I am biased. Am I supposed to be like "oh the wheel and infamous are such great players. I love them. Oh can I be one of you guys cause you are so awesome!" "and Oh Oliver you are so smart and such a Great Grepo Player why cant I be like you!!" And yes you are so important for Grepo Oliver I am sure you are talking to people.

Anyways I understand you are a troll (I think that is what you call someone not in this world or of importance that posts in the forums), need a distraction from your books, and need to keep your post count high, so you are cool.

I got no life so am sure I will end up responding to your outlandish skewed biased point of view.

MM

DeletedUser6798

Lol yep thats me the troll clb 8) When all I have done is spark some conversation/debate. No name calling or hate spewing towards any individuals. Just talking for talkings sake (oh goodness I have become twotokes :eek: ). Thats why I made a comment about post count. I guess the irony in that escapes you.

DeletedUser

Who's winning? GOS/Saints or Infamous/Wheel?

Just wanting to hear some opinions.

DeletedUser8639

coattails? Well seeing as when we withdrew our support and friendship from anti-matter they fell apart, i do not see how we were on your coattails. It actually seems to me that anti-matter was held together by the gods support and friendship. The gods did not fold fighting anti-matter, anti-matter folded. Bunch of players with no constitution. Only want to be attackers and afraid to be defenders. Half the game is defending and anti-matter was afraid to dig in for the long haul.

But talking about anti-matter is pointless cause they are dead and gone.

Of course i am biased. Am i supposed to be like "oh the wheel and infamous are such great players. I love them. Oh can i be one of you guys cause you are so awesome!" "and oh oliver you are so smart and such a great grepo player why cant i be like you!!" and yes you are so important for grepo oliver i am sure you are talking to people.

Anyways i understand you are a troll (i think that is what you call someone not in this world or of importance that posts in the forums), need a distraction from your books, and need to keep your post count high, so you are cool.

I got no life so am sure i will end up responding to your outlandish skewed biased point of view.

mm

well said and i agree !!!

DeletedUser

Who's winning? GOS/Saints or Infamous/Wheel?

Just wanting to hear some opinions.

Nobody is winning or losing.

Who ultimately wins will be down to who has the best leadership, not who has the most players, the biggest players, or the prettiest cities

At the moment i would say infamous/wheel have the edge. Its easier to work with a small group of trained dogs than a horde of unruly wolves, but, weve got a few weeks left in the world yet.

DeletedUser3317

sounds like someone is upset. the question should be why are they upset at wheels and infamous? did someone apply to those alliances and get rejected? Some of the comments in here can easily be seen and jealousy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

The biggest problem this world is having are the turtles. There are way too many turtles in this world. To many players want to find safety in numbers and turtle up hoping they will make it to WW. They just want to sim along. Makes this world pretty lame.

DeletedUser3317

clb is on here a lot arguing with himself. But if you go back to some of his posts a month or two ago, he was singing a different tune on here. I think he is someone that just likes saying anything to get attention. IF you look at his posts going back to tab10... you will see he contradicts himself over time. there is no point talking to a person like that. In his mind, he is always right no matter how many times he changes the story.... he will always believe he is telling the truth. That is probably why when you look at the last 5 pages you will notice most of the comments are his.

Seriously, go back and read. Look at some of his posts today compared to past posts.

DeletedUser6798

and thats why i comment. I dont even need to go back to see it :D

DeletedUser11750

I think you'd agree that an MRA is better than multiple accounts so you can build a city just the way you like, get gold for the referral and then have the sock puppet quit so they can be internalized?

Well all an MRA is is false security for players who aren't skilled enough to belong to a real alliance ;)

Not saying they don't still have good players though.

DeletedUser

I think you'd agree that an MRA is better than multiple accounts so you can build a city just the way you like, get gold for the referral and then have the sock puppet quit so they can be internalized?

Nope, MRA's still suck.

DeletedUser2630

Nope, MRA's still suck.

I remain at a loss to understand how one multi-pacted group is called an MRA while another multi-pacted group is not? I guess it depends on who is sitting where. Surely it's not the case that one group has every good player and the other group has none?
Let's realize that both sides have good players and enjoy the game without all this MRA blabber

DeletedUser

An MRA by definition is an alliance that just sends out masses of blind invites to increase numbers, and then generally just feeds on its internals, and recruits some more.

A far as I see, GODS have not mass recruited and just sent out tons of blind invites, and instead have merged various allies into them, thats not an MRA, MMA (Mass merging alliance) Maybe :D

Now Dire Wolves, came into the world with a leadership group, spread those leaders between three alliances and then just recruited anyone and everyone, and spent the first month of the server feeding off inactives, now thats an MRA :D

DeletedUser6798

I think GOS did that a bit in the start. As your remember before their merge with vortex gods.. they were the second group to have 3 alliances to their name. I am pretty sure clb frequently went down to the "academies" to make sure they were holding up to par and to fill them up. After their mega merge with Vortex they then were able to "scare" or convince entire alliances to join their ranks as well.

That being said.. recruiting an entire alliance blindly is part of being an MRA. You take the good with the bad. There is no selective process. It is still mass recruiting.. Where as Infamous and wheel didnt start recruiting until matters fell apart. But they didnt take everyone they were a bit more selective. Even though they were still pretty open to the majority.

DeletedUser7985

Wrong once again on more than one point Oliver. We brought over 100+ Gods from Upsilon.

I am pretty sure clb frequently went down to the "academies" to make sure they were holding up to par and to fill them up. After their mega merge with Vortex they then were able to "scare" or convince entire alliances to join their ranks as well..
Do you just like to make stuff up and see if it no one notices? Also, we never do the join or die tactic, nor have we had the need.

Funny about the Matters group, only like to attack but then fell apart when attacked. I think that makes them an alliance full of bullies. Not into real battles or fighting. Just want to be dominate.

So keep on distorting the truth and out right lying for a world you do not even play in. I guess it is good practice for becoming a lawyer.

MM

DeletedUser3317

This is why you have to love CLB... he will convince himself of pretty much anything. LOL!

Anyway, its getting old talking about CBL being confused.

Has anyone noticed that the powerful arm of Gods (stone cold killers) is disbanding? what happened? Are they going to create a 7,8 or 9th gods alliance now? X-D

DeletedUser6798

clb , I never said you used join or die tactics.. I think if you did your group of happy simmers would get laughed at. Hence "scare" alliances.. your sheer size makes it easy to convince others to join you.. thats why you had 6 or 7 branches at one point. Also you didnt come over here with 100 people. TEG barely had 100 active people in Upsilon.. If you would have you would have needed 2 alliances from the start.. but you didnt have that until later on. Sorry try again. Again this is the only reason I comment.. I see through the lies and exaggeration and I find it quite humorous to point out all the flaws in your comments. And that infuritates you to the point where you have to make comments like "why are you even here?" What you are really saying is oliver please go away and stop making me look bad.

And please.. continue to attack my proffession.. at least I am proud of what I do to the point that most people here know what I do and respect me for the hard work that goes into it. What do you do again? oh yea nobody knows because no one really cares.

DeletedUser

Poor SCK.. Never stood a chance. Hahaha

I think I get a +1 for my Top 12.