Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11708

well it matters as far as the posted said "that is correct.. 7" - and if someone is going to say something thats wrong they can expect to be corrected

but it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things, bit like you

Nice one. :p

DeletedUser11791

Surprisingly. I thought ya'll were done after month 1 or 2. Dropped way down in the rankings and ya'll are back up towards the top.

Yes, The Wheels fighting game has definitely picked up this last month. Seen quite a few alliances rise and fall now.
I still have a laugh at all the suggestions about certain alliances being "unstoppable" or "ridiculously overpowered" at all points during Sparta's creation. Anyone who says any alliance is invincible at this point still, is clearly playing in the wrong server. I honestly think it is anyones game from here, it's a good world to be in atm that's for certain.

DeletedUser

Very exciting and fluid world at this point. Vortex/Gods, Matter, Infamous, and Wheel don't seem to be going anywhere. I agree with Sloth, anyone's game at this point.

DeletedUser11556

Yes, The Wheels fighting game has definitely picked up this last month. Seen quite a few alliances rise and fall now.
I still have a laugh at all the suggestions about certain alliances being "unstoppable" or "ridiculously overpowered" at all points during Sparta's creation. Anyone who says any alliance is invincible at this point still, is clearly playing in the wrong server. I honestly think it is anyones game from here, it's a good world to be in atm that's for certain.

Respect to you my friend. Ive not enjoyed playing grep for a few worlds. Keep it going man!

DeletedUser2630

Top fighting world.

I definitely respect Wheel as I've had some interaction. I agree with Sloth, anyone's world right now and there is a long way to go. Lots of fighting which is why I play. Can't stand the WW stage of the game . Have fun guys :)

DeletedUser7985

Yes this world has without doubt gotten more exciting with Anti-Matter taking hits from the Vortex group. I must say I think Anti-Matter, though losing cities, is doing a descent job of defending on multiple fronts. Up until this weekend AM was defending their core very well against V.G. With the loss of some of their leadership, I do worry that they fall apart. I am hoping this does not happen. If they can keep it together and fight on to the bitter end then this world will stay pretty interesting. AM fighting on would also give other Rim alliances time to grow and then start taking punches at Infamous, Wheel, Vortex Gods, which in turn might help AM come back a bit later on in the game. But who knows, a thousand variables.

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser11556

I know that we are not just fighting AM there is also DM and SM plus a couple of smaller alliances allied to The Matters. You make it sound like everyone has ganged up on Am. But that isnt the case if you read the top 10 its 5 vs 4 with Dynasty Warriors the unknown (as far as I know), so the war is reasonably balanced and enjoyable.

DeletedUser11556

Well now ... the Maatter Alliances have split and players are leaving to join other alliances or leaving the world. Makes things interesting.

DeletedUser11791

Well now ... the Maatter Alliances have split and players are leaving to join other alliances or leaving the world. Makes things interesting.
Yes, i went to bed with things as normal after nightshift, awoke with half the alliance gone and skype channel flooding with who is doing what.

Too much confusion for the morning without a caffeine hit lol

DeletedUser11716

I am sure everyone will keep fighting ... but with the Matters gone, and with VortexGods and The Wheel suckling at the teet of Infamous, it might just wrap this world up.

DeletedUser11556

I am sure everyone will keep fighting ... but with the Matters gone, and with VortexGods and The Wheel suckling at the teet of Infamous, it might just wrap this world up.

Obviously you`re very knowledgeable concerning the relationships between these alliances. And which alliances is your alliance allied with I wonder??

DeletedUser

There are so many things wrong in this statement i dont know where to start

DeletedUser7985

So here is what is going on Puma.

The Wheel and Vortex Gods were the ones fighting the Matters while Infamous was not involved. Not really sure what Infamous was doing, beating up on smaller alliances maybe.

So I do not see that the Wheel and Infamous have really been working together since Infamous had a ceasefire with Anti-matter.

V.G. is at war with Infamous. Mostly trading shots in Ocean 44.

V.G. is at war with the Wolves.

V.G. is at war with the Wheel. Guess their influx of Matter influence….

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11556

I can only speak as a foot soldier with The Wheel (and 3rd Wheel) and say that since early in this server we have been a totally independant alliance free from the influence of any other alliance. We have an ally who when The Matters and their cohorts beat down on both of our alliances stood with us, and continue to do so, that is Infamous.

As for ex Matter players having any influence on our decisions, they were enemies until yesterday, damn good ones,..... be real.

Yes we have all Vortex marked red that was always going to happen. It makes for a busy and bloody future.