Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10246

That is funny but to tell you the truth your name blows my mind. What the hell is a Wookiee? Is it like a Babadook or something LOL

You officially have no street cred. Your membership to the cool kids club has been removed.

DeletedUser2630

You officially have no street cred. Your membership to the cool kids club has been removed.

LOL
Never really into Star Wars, before my time. I did like Lord of the Rings but the Hobbit series is not even close. Game of Thrones are great books and done very well.

DeletedUser10246

LOL
Never really into Star Wars, before my time. I did like Lord of the Rings but the Hobbit series is not even close. Game of Thrones are great books and done very well.

While i agree with those I cannot give you back your membership card at this time. I apologize for this however the force is just not strong in you.

DeletedUser10169

8b4a39f943.jpg

DeletedUser11716

Ack! Wookie Goldberg is awful ... Almost looks like Morgan Freeman after he drove Mrs. Daisy into a tree!

DeletedUser10504

only one thing to say about 'united resistance'.....TIMBERRRRR!

DeletedUser10390

only one thing to say about 'united resistance'.....TIMBERRRRR!

Pretty sure the same can be said about "Death from Whatever Angles"

You torched your own group by mooching the top players from your 2 Academies and telling them "So long we dont want you... the spies... its the spies that did it... I did not do it... the spies you have them SPIES I TELLS YOU"

Lol... you've just "dumped" a bunch of active players all in your ocean that are going to have just a "tiny bit of resentment" me thinks. Good luck 8)

DeletedUser10504

Pretty sure the same can be said about "Death from Whatever Angles"

You torched your own group by mooching the top players from your 2 Academies and telling them "So long we dont want you... the spies... its the spies that did it... I did not do it... the spies you have them SPIES I TELLS YOU"

Lol... you've just "dumped" a bunch of active players all in your ocean that are going to have just a "tiny bit of resentment" me thinks. Good luck 8)

Ill admitt you are a very good player but when ever you think you get the correct anwser i really do laugh at you. make sure your spys give you your right information before putting some thing on here and making yourself look stupid lol

Also Your going to make yourself crazy thinking something like that>:)

DeletedUser10390

putting some thing on here and making yourself look stupid lol

Sadly you dont pay a lot of attention to what is going on around you OR what folks say.

I'll revisit this within a week or so and make you "eat" the statement above. Actually you'll be wearing it.
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser10504

oh know your doing a op on my alliance. Let me beg you to stop this. lol

DeletedUser10390

Sadly you dont pay a lot of attention to what is going on around you OR what folks say.

I'll revisit this within a week or so and make you "eat" the statement above. Actually you'll be wearing it.
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

Well I was going to be gracious and give you a week but....

meowican today at 08:49
Well done tiger, well done

Breakfast is served... COLD. Do try not to choke on it.

You will end up eating this words, it may not be this week or next week, but you will eat those words.

You were correct DW. Not this week or next week but TODAY! What a .... surprise... really ... surprise ... :eek:

DeletedUser10504

i would eat my words but we have not fallen. just a bumpy road.

DeletedUser10390

i would eat my words but we have not fallen. just a bumpy road.

Nothing to do with falling all to do with your previous comment of calling me stupid.

make sure your spys give you your right information before putting some thing on here and making yourself look stupid lol

Trying to avoid being an outright D bag but it appears I do need to spell it out each time. Basically not only do I avoid looking stupid but someone else manages to "wear that tag" themselves.

Hence why I said...

DeletedUser2630

Nothing to do with falling all to do with your previous comment of calling me stupid.

Trying to avoid being an outright D bag but it appears I do need to spell it out each time. Basically not only do I avoid looking stupid but someone else manages to "wear that tag" themselves.

Hence why I said...

ooh tiger, you're such a meanie!! I thought you were a nice boy. whatever would your Mother say about all this violence?

actually to you our the other Matter players on here I need support on US21. Being attacked by a bunch of Trinity players. Need support sent to Bayou Winslow. More chance of seeing you all on here than on US21 :)

Last edited by a moderator: