Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11551

wow i love ppl who think they are so well infarmed you are right sholdnt underestimate dw but just about everything else you said after this it total and utter rubbish.

pritty much all the leadership from knights is in informous the dw leadership is made up of the former acid rain allainces who knights was pacted with from start of the world when things didnt work out for ar they merged into knight and ar leadership joined knights leadership.

at no point did knights have any more then 3 allainces at this was dew to our other main pact draon leigon leadership having to leave dew to rl issue they asked us to look after their members and we did.

right from very start inactiverty was not allowed and loyaty was key at no point did we brake any pact or tell any lies our diplo work wonders wit the world and everyone just moaned as they couldnt touch us even tho in numbers we was out numbered.

funny played agaisnt us there in nyssa and has no idea that the founders and leaders of knights are not in DW another one who talks just cause they have lips gotta love it

DeletedUser10777

that just shows how important you are...lol.... enough!!!!.... top 12 please!!!!!

matter of fact, red you greezzy and phil can put your 3 brains together and make a top twelve...im interested to see your opinions....

DeletedUser11585

1 Warlords - Great player, Leadership issues and very spread will not last the server (swim then disapear )
2 Antimatter - come in large number after winning a world some good players but seem sacred of a fight planning on simming to the win (swim)
3 Dire Wolves - like antimatter come in large numbers what dissapoints me about that is they recuirting anyone who active still has some great layers and some of most dedicated leaders game got (swim)
4 Infamous - here to have fun and rock the world and will do just that, had no plans to be anywhere near top 20 allainces never mind top few but likely will stay here now given team we have got together.
5 Dire Wolves II - see post 3
6 Gods of Sparta - massive mra with shocking stats (sink)
7 Polar Vortex - dont no many in this allainces but seen some of their attacks and can only say wish they was on me (sink)
8 Saints Matter - see post 2
9 The Third Wheel - mra will dissapear soon (sink)
10 The Fifth Wheel - see post 9
11 Solar Vortex - see post 7
12 The Wheel - see post 9

so in short as red said a few days ago only really anti dw warlords and us that matter

DeletedUser10222

Phil, I am sorry to say this but I am having a difficult time understanding you.

DeletedUser

1 Warlords - Great player, Leadership issues and very spread will not last the server (swim then disapear )
2 Antimatter - come in large number after winning a world some good players but seem sacred of a fight planning on simming to the win (swim)
3 Dire Wolves - like antimatter come in large numbers what dissapoints me about that is they recuirting anyone who active still has some great layers and some of most dedicated leaders game got (swim)
4 Infamous - here to have fun and rock the world and will do just that, had no plans to be anywhere near top 20 allainces never mind top few but likely will stay here now given team we have got together.
7 Polar Vortex - dont no many in this allainces but seen some of their attacks and can only say wish they was on me (sink)

so in short as red said a few days ago only really anti dw warlords and us that matter
What the hell does this say??!?? >_< lol

DeletedUser10246

Ok seeing everyone in here thinks they are awesome, i will give you guys the real top 12. I recommend everyone listen to "everything is awesome" from the lego movie so they feel better.

1. The Sloths-Swim-There is no other like the sloth

2 Warlords-Swim- My kind of people, dont need 8 billion members

3. Antimatter-Swim- I am familiar with some of their members, I am not a fan of how many they have however I think they will be fine

4. Dire Wolves-Sink- Bleh

5. Infamous-Swim- Rim alliance, very good numbers, however doesnt seem liked by the ol' external crew

6. Gods of Sparta-Sink- Im an atheist

7. Polar Vortex- Float- Nothing to add

8. Wheels-Sink- The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, allllll the way into the ground

- I did not add extension/sisters/brothers/acads/or that cousin you only talk to on holidays

-These are my opinions I will not argue over them

DeletedUser10179

Along with some other players, I had a hard time reading this...

DeletedUser10246

Along with some other players, I had a hard time reading this...

Really guys? For a game that features a lot of people not from the US or english as their first language, you guys sure are nitpicking that post.

DeletedUser9287

i wold agree more with wookiee then with phil think phil is just basing his stuff off from in game stuff in which case he is wrong wookiee went with the facts

also toxic has died and anyone left has now join DW3

DeletedUser

i pretty much agree with what phill has said tbh

DeletedUser

I don't get it.... :p what?

DeletedUser10222

Not sure if this is all true. Yes they are all spread but I have played with their leadership before and it is one of the best from what I can see. But you are allowed your own opinions.

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is all true. Yes they are all spread but I have played with their leadership before and it is one of the best from what I can see. But you are allowed your own opinions.

I agree with most of what Phil said. Warlords are going to be the toughest alliance from the looks of it right now imho. They may be spread out right now but I believe they know what they're doing and won't stay that way for long.

DeletedUser10390

I agree with most of what Phil said. Warlords are going to be the toughest alliance from the looks of it right now imho. They may be spread out right now but I believe they know what they're doing and won't stay that way for long.

I dont agree with what Phil said. So here is mine. It wont be 12 as there is not 12 groups worth mentioning. I will do the top "groups" as groups not individually for their "multiple branches"

1. Antimatter SWIM with turbo jets on - My group just a tad biased.
2. Warlords Sink - They have had their moment it has passed. The thunder in the distance is catapults smashing their walls.
3. Dire Wolves Swim - Tight core good Leadership. Have some work ahead of them to "trim the fat"
4. Infamous Swim - Probably the best strategically situated group of the larger alliances only ONE possible front line.
5. Gods of Sparta Float - I know this group they will swim down the road but slow start so float for now.
6. Vortex group Float - Dont know enough about this group to give them a Sink/Swim so will take a wait and see approach.
7. The Wheel Float than Sink - Still to spread out still look like they have yet to figure out who/what they are.

That is it for the groups I care to rate rest are still in the "infancy" stage and too fragile to put up on the list. I am keeping my eye out on a few groups on the fringes. I do hope that some of them get smart enough to "consolidate" their regions and raise up so that we end up with 10+ solid alliances to take us through to World Wonder. This would be a BOOOOOOOOORING server if only 3 to 5 big alliances end up holding hands with no one else around.

DeletedUser11556

I dont agree with what Phil said. So here is mine. It wont be 12 as there is not 12 groups worth mentioning. I will do the top "groups" as groups not individually for their "multiple branches"

1. Antimatter SWIM with turbo jets on - My group just a tad biased.
2. Warlords Sink - They have had their moment it has passed. The thunder in the distance is catapults smashing their walls.
3. Dire Wolves Swim - Tight core good Leadership. Have some work ahead of them to "trim the fat"
4. Infamous Swim - Probably the best strategically situated group of the larger alliances only ONE possible front line.
5. Gods of Sparta Float - I know this group they will swim down the road but slow start so float for now.
6. Vortex group Float - Dont know enough about this group to give them a Sink/Swim so will take a wait and see approach.
7. The Wheel Float than Sink - Still to spread out still look like they have yet to figure out who/what they are.

That is it for the groups I care to rate rest are still in the "infancy" stage and too fragile to put up on the list. I am keeping my eye out on a few groups on the fringes. I do hope that some of them get smart enough to "consolidate" their regions and raise up so that we end up with 10+ solid alliances to take us through to World Wonder. This would be a BOOOOOOOOORING server if only 3 to 5 big alliances end up holding hands with no one else around.

Totally agree with your summation. It is early days and there is a lot of sorting to happen. But there are fringe alliances who will be a major threat.

DeletedUser11556

Everyybodys fav, Warlords, are starting to hit some wallls!! And are losing cities and a few CSs ... nothing iis set in stone......except Warlords..... sink.