Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser5088

I inferenced that you were part of DW as your founder plays with them in another world, a lot of players from that alliance joined this world to start branches of DW, and DW has a lot of academies.

DeletedUser11551

wow u guys are really scared of us if we was part of dw we wold be called dw we are not part of them at all yes some memeber my self included have played with some of theirs i also played with oliver in paros that make me part of his allainces as well ????

take no offence phil most of us know charl is shall we say special he nd KD spend all of thier time on the externals hoping it will hide the fact that neither one can play a lick if ppl wanna think us part of DW that is thier mistake unlike the rest of these so called top allainces we have no sisters no pacts and certainly no naps if i am still understanding the state of things in this world all of the top allaicnes save us are either pacted or nap'd pretty lame imo but hey that is why i am infamous
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser11583

I inferenced that you were part of DW as your founder plays with them in another world, a lot of players from that alliance joined this world to start branches of DW, and DW has a lot of academies.

For the record, DW joined us in NYSA and yes there are friends there but when you play a game for 4+ years, there are bound to be friends everywhere.

DeletedUser11551

For the record, DW joined us in NYSA and yes there are friends there but when you play a game for 4+ years, there are bound to be friends everywhere.

right yan as i remember i was founder thier and they were acid rain to begin with but as we all know these external trolls know everything so we should just sit back and let them tell us what when where and how

DeletedUser5088

Okay it was an honest mistake. You were friends on two worlds so as an outsider looking it it might seem that you would be also friends on this world.

By the way I actually can play this game

DeletedUser11551

really now charl can you play well lets take a look shall we

nu: horrid stats booted from a bs alliance full of turtles and simmers for being suspected of spying
phi: talked all kinds of trash leading up to the opening of the server then quit within a week
now here im guessing you wont last another month

oh and id just like to say i find the fact that antimatter #1 and warlords#2 having a pact is just gross really i dont see them fighting DW either so its probably safe to assume that there is a pact and/or nap in place there as well im just thinkin if this is a war game and all the top alliances are pacted/nap'd then who and when will there be a war worth fighting
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser5088

really now charl can you play well lets take a look shall we

nu: horrid stats booted from a bs alliance full of turtles and simmers for being suspected of spying
phi: talked all kinds of trash leading up to the opening of the server then quit within a week
now here im guessing you wont last another month
No one is going to be awesome in every world.
Let's look at Juktas, founded rank 1 alliance, rank 40 in the world.
or look at zeta

DeletedUser11551

No one is going to be awesome in every world.
Let's look at Juktas, founded rank 1 alliance, rank 40 in the world.
or look at zeta

good players are good in every world that is what makes them good your limited success brings a blind squirrell and a nut to mind

DeletedUser10390

im guessing you wont last another month

Judging by whose flag he wears that is a "bold" statement. If you mean he gets bored and walks away that only he can answer otherwise come and try get him. We'd enjoy a challange.

oh and id just like to say i find the fact that antimatter #1 and warlords#2 having a pact is just gross really i dont see them fighting DW either so its probably safe to assume that there is a pact and/or nap in place there as well im just thinkin if this is a war game and all the top alliances are pacted/nap'd then who and when will there be a war worth fighting
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

Lol you sir are full of accusations, predictions and wild suppositions. Care to look into your "crystal ball" and tell us what the Power Ball lottery numbers are going to be next week? Can really use those. Tnx

DeletedUser11551

Judging by whose flag he wears that is a "bold" statement. If you mean he gets bored and walks away that only he can answer otherwise come and try get him. We'd enjoy a challange.

Lol you sir are full of accusations, predictions and wild suppositions. Care to look into your "crystal ball" and tell us what the Power Ball lottery numbers are going to be next week? Can really use those. Tnx
if you would enjoy a challange you wouldnt have pacted or nap'd everyone around you

DeletedUser10390

if you would enjoy a challange you wouldnt have pacted or nap'd everyone around you

Strategy my good man strategy... all in good time. Besides not like you guys are pounding away at anything OMG your doing the same thing most of the rest of the "big boys and girls" are picking off the "barbarian tribes" in the local vicinity to grow out of the gate. So Pot calling the Kettle black no?

DeletedUser11551

Strategy my good man strategy... all in good time. Besides not like you guys are pounding away at anything OMG your doing the same thing most of the rest of the "big boys and girls" are picking off the "barbarian tribes" in the local vicinity to grow out of the gate. So Pot calling the Kettle black no?

no its not really we have zero pacts and will never have a nap yes we are growing our core that is how you are supposed to grow if there was a major alliance in our core then we would be fighting them not making peace but each to thier own right

i do commend you on sticking up for your little sister i can only assume that is what charl is the convo got a bit to deep for her so she ran home got you cant say i blame her

DeletedUser5088

no its not really we have zero pacts and will never have a nap yes we are growing our core that is how you are supposed to grow if there was a major alliance in our core then we would be fighting them not making peace but each to thier own right

i do commend you on sticking up for your little sister i can only assume that is what charl is the convo got a bit to deep for her so she ran home got you cant say i blame her

I'm sorry that this convo isn't the highlight of my evening and I'm doing other things.

reds you can talk all you want about your awesome strategy of no naps but as the time passes we will really see.

DeletedUser10390

I do have a sister and yes I would stick up for her. As for Charl he is in OUR group. We take care of our own all of them. Remember that.

Other thing your "ego" seems to be failing to grasp as you pick on the "little guy/gal" is this is a game of Alliances not individual zord vs zord contests. Hot Dogs like you are rather common too. Do find a more original approach will you so this can be more entertaining.

How about updating out top 12 Sink/Swim heh.

DeletedUser11551

haha that is funny i pick on the little guy really so you do consider charl below you just as i thought the game of grep may be a team game but the game of the externals is a solo one charl seems to love to wag his chin well what happened to all that waggin now you put him in his room with out supper. anyway as you have pointed out this is rather boring oh and hot dog huh that is funny you should really ask about me plenty of ppl know me and have eiter played with or against me i am the ultimate team player the difference is i play for my team and eveyone else is food.

as far as the top 12 its all bs top 5 maybe
1. you guys good core have played together for a while will have to fight the bigger alliances around you sooner or later

2. warlords good core group of players how ever recruited all over the map for points alone gonna have some issues tryin to def all of them if a war does break out

3.now we come to DW and co. i now most of their leadership and like them good players mostly. however 3 sisters and god only knows how many pacts and naps something is gonna have to break sooner or later or the top 3 will become stagnant

4.infamous what can i say might have the tightest core in the game at this point 80% of the players have played together for a while 90% have played together prior to this world highly experianced very active

i know i said i would do the top 5 but we both know the rest of this world really doesnt matter in the end it will come down to us you or them

DeletedUser11551

I'm sorry that this convo isn't the highlight of my evening and I'm doing other things.

reds you can talk all you want about your awesome strategy of no naps but as the time passes we will really see.

exactly when did i say anything about awesome strategy see there you go again talking because you have lips without any thought put into it.

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha reading this makes me laugh you guys have no idea how to play the game sounds like i can here a few knees knocking and lips trembling at the sight of THE ALL MIGHTY INFAMOUS!! ALL I CAN SAY IS LESS TRASH TALK SEE YOU GUYS WERE IT COUNTS ON THE BATTLE FIELD!!
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

i also played with oliver in paros that make me part of his allainces as well ????

Aww you want to be apart of my alliance phil?!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Going to have to talk to DW before taking you in though lol