Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser6798

Alliance named Olivers Clothes They are gonna swim!!! Second best alliance in Sparta!

DeletedUser6486

we name our alliance after you and we're only the 2nd best!?!? :p

DeletedUser3317

im sorry but that is just sickening imo you want abp dbp attack someone else start a war that is what this game is supposed to be about attacking each other for bp the height of simming IMO

I agree. You do not have to be offended by it though. LOL! You need to look into what i said.

We were not too happy about it either, but when there is no one left in the world to attack and you cannot get BP to take your next city... you have two choices. Spend money (which makes no sense, since you know the world will be shutdown) or attack each other for fun... especially when you know that you killed everyone and no one is left to a point where innogames closes the world without a winner.

It made sense to us at the time. It was like, we were kings of the hill as an alliance, now it was the chance to see who was king of the hill as individuals. Its hard to explain, but you would be surprised how everyone acts once you find out they are going to shut down a world without a winner because you killed everyone.

It really sucked. Made you feel like there is no point to playing the game. And that was why i left for a little while.

DeletedUser6798

we name our alliance after you and we're only the 2nd best!?!? :p

Hey.. you have to ask yourself.. which is better.. The Alliance named after a player.. or the alliance with that player 8)

DeletedUser10390

Having said that Oli BIG props to Kyle, Decky and Co. for that show of solidarity.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9287

ye cuz polar and solar are killing them

toxic i mean

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10222

Lol, we are getting destroyed. Got CQed by a guy in Polar. Kinda depressing since I was the city to Slayer's left on the island.

DeletedUser9287

:D lol ik your lucky i wasn't on when u dodged those troops to me i would have had them buried

DeletedUser10222

Lol, probably. Didn't matter though, no real support from my alliance. We had 11 revolts at the same.:p

DeletedUser

Midweek Mini Update

↑1. Warlords
Liking these guys, most aggressive by far of the top alliances which is reaping rewards in city spots (although there might be a few olympics going on). Best Average by far, Recent city takes coming from Zero Tolerance.

↓2. Antimatter
Down a place but still going well, not quite matching the pts and abp average of Warlords but holding their own. Appear to be feeding on what is left of the culling

=3. Dire Wolves
Honestly, dissapointing so far, average points is well below the top 2, and aside from the odd city taken from the now beaten Culling seem content to feed on non allies and internals.

↑4. Dire Wolves II
Continuing to make good progress, now hot on the heals of their big brothers

↑5 Polar Vortex
Up a couple of places, taken a handful of cities from Toxic (well 6), moving them up to 8th in ABP

↑6. Four Horseman
Continue to climb, still not kicked those long term inactives though :p

-7. Infamous
Or Dire Wolves III depending on your view. Up to 4th in ABP, yet to take a city from a big alliance though focussing on bottom feeders for now.

↑8. Gods of Sparta
Bouncing back a bit and regrouping after losing a ton of players last week to Toxic and the Culling (Who promptly found the grass wasnt really much greener there) only 5 cities conquered so far, which frankly, is dire.

=9/10/11. The Third Wheel/The Wheel/The Fifth Wheel
So many wheels...

↓12. Toxic
Seem to be at war with everyone, lost cities primerily to Polar Vortex, but also Dire Wolves, Saints Matter, Warlords, The Reckoning.. oh the list goes on and on....

Falling out of the top 12

The Culling (28th)
The Reckoning (48th) > Merged into Polar Vortex (Thx Slayer)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

the reckoning has merged into polar vortex who is beating the crap out of toxic the polar academy solar vortex is just outside the top 12 looking to break in before next week

P.S. xpert should have said yes when i asked to join warlords :p

DeletedUser

the reckoning has merged into polar vortex who is beating the crap out of toxic the polar academy solar vortex is just outside the top 12 looking to break in before next week

No grepostats is making it a pain to track player movement, and i didnt have polar vortex on bot so didnt spot it.

DeletedUser11583

How do you figure we are associated with DW? We have some friends from previous servers that play there but we are not a branch of DW. Please don't assume we are :)

Also, how the heck did we end up in the top 12. People need to pick it up a bit imho.

DeletedUser

How do you figure we are associated with DW? We have some friends from previous servers that play there but we are not a branch of DW. Please don't assume we are :)

Also, how the heck did we end up in the top 12. People need to pick it up a bit imho.

I did say "depending on view" - my view, freinds on previous servers, probably friends here, more likely allied than enemies, potentially one later on, who knows.. depending on views :D

Dont know so much alliances need to pick it up, its only really the top 4-5 that are clear of everyone else, someone could be 7th one week, 15th the next. Tbh, the ones below you, Gods of Sparta are up and down depending on how many people they recruit, the wheel, well, and toxic are in free fall. You kinda inherited 7th by default :D

DeletedUser10179

Why should I have said yes?

DeletedUser11551

-7. Infamous
Or Dire Wolves III depending on your view. Up to 4th in ABP, yet to take a city from a big alliance though focussing on bottom feeders for now.

really you all assume too much i am once again founder here and if i wanted to play with DW i would have joined when they did and secondly look at the map not a good alliance near us and to be perfectly honest im not sure there is a decent alliance in this world yet everything is too unsettled atm everytime i look at the stats there is a new alliance in the top 10 revisit this in two months than you will have better picture of what is goin on

oh and warlords recruiting solely for points all over the map not a fan of that tactic not saying that the core cant play but it is what it is

the rest of the world well ill be very surprised if even 60% are still around in a month