Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser6798

I feel the love!

These are pretty good sink/swims so far. Lots of players know each other so I think there is some mutual respect. I will wait until beginners protection is over to make mine

DeletedUser10179

I am offended you think I would ever merge with an alliance, I only let alliances merge with us, plus... we have numbers... just not in players, but rather in average. I know average doesn't mean everything... but for me its a check mark that I am doing my job and only recruiting the best of the best.

DeletedUser11527

I am offended you think I would ever merge with an alliance, I only let alliances merge with us, plus... we have numbers... just not in players, but rather in average. I know average doesn't mean everything... but for me its a check mark that I am doing my job and only recruiting the best of the best.

My opinion may not mean much when compared to the caliber of players here, but I completely agree with this statement, average points in my opinion is a very good way to gauge how well an alliance will do.

DeletedUser7985

Thanks for the write up Kylehob. As I said I love these. They are fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Hey you never know, you might merge, its a part of the game! But do remember having the best of the best doesn't mean you are the best in the game. Watch out for egos my friend.

Thanks for the write up Kylehob. As I said I love these. They are fun. You are right there are a lot of us from Upsilon. AM did take that world but a little known fact was that TEG had their backs the whole game, TEG also handed over their wonder to AM because of that friendship. My boys and girls are all battle tested and ready for this world.

No problem on the write up :)

DeletedUser

To be completely fair I wasnt really saying your main alliance was a mra more so your academy. The main alliance just kinda got thrown along for the ride.

DeletedUser10179

Hey you never know, you might merge, its a part of the game! But do remember having the best of the best doesn't mean you are the best in the game. Watch out for egos my friend.

I know, I am not saying we are the best. That is not at all what I meant... But I do plan on being the best as does every other alliance I am sure. Yea merges are a part of the game... but not the part I usual deal with often.

DeletedUser7985

I agree with kylehob, being the best of the best of the best of the best (MIB Quote) doesn't mean that much. Having big egos dosen't do much either. Being a team and working together for your common goals is what makes a difference. I am always of the opinion that this is a game, have some fun. It is not about the end of the game but the 400 or so days until the end that matter. Though different strokes for different strokes. :)

Mighty Mouse

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Academies in the beginning of the game can be super helpful as long as leadership is prepared to kick the dead weight earlier rather than latter, and eat the ones that don't learn quickly enough or aren't dedicated enough.

DeletedUser

Some Good Some bad

Academies in the beginning of the game can be super helpful as long as leadership is prepared to kick the dead weight earlier rather than latter, and eat the ones that don't learn quickly enough or aren't dedicated enough.

Mass Recruiting is a losers game. There is a reason that MRA's have a bad name, they fail, often. As well, Pre-mades fail about half as much as MRA's do. Dividing your time between the world where you have 50 cities and one where you are starting over only works when the player mostly quits the old world. Half the players in a pre-made end up going back to the old world, the pre-made then becomes an MRA and then after a sloppy month of trying to train people the experienced players join another power team that is close by.

The team that wins is always, always, always, simply the one with the most active AND experienced people. Right now, I see a lot of pre-mades with a lot of half active people. Open season for the group who is very active.

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Ya I'm not saying MRA's are ideal but if its what you've got to work with, if managed correctly can do quite well.

DeletedUser

I want real Venominium on Sparta, I just love that ally.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if you join Sparta and create real Venominium my Ally will follow you, I meet some of you players and you are real proofs, and all players that i mat realy loyal and polite.

DeletedUser11560

Nah, don't feel like it. I've already quit playing Sparta but will be tracking this world to see how it goes

DeletedUser

Well of you do than search for Ally ProjectVenom, we may be small but active.

DeletedUser10039

well who can resist an alliance called venom? i played the second and third incarnations on EN servers

DeletedUser9885

TEG also handed over their wonder to AM because of that friendship.
huh? TEG gave your WW to AM because you're friends with them? Quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've read on here..