Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9662

No problem haha! Well making the trash talk thread muahaah

DeletedUser11553

I will put my honest opinions about the top 12 alliances.
1.Dire Wolves-Sink. MRA
2.Gods of Sparta-Sink. Have the words "Gods" and "Sparta" in it.
3.SS ATTACK FAMILY-Sink. All caps
4.The Culling-My alliance.
5.AM*DM-Float. Too early to tell, leaning more towards swim than sink.
6.Four Horsemen-Float. Too early to tell, seems like they will be an average alliance.
7.Dire Wolves II-Sink. MRA
8.The Wheel-Sink. Recruiting in multiple oceans.
9.Zero Tolerance-Swim. Seems like an alliance that will start growing soon, sucks that their top players are on the split line between 45 and 55.
10.KONSEY-Sink. All caps
11.Spartans-Sink. Has the word "Spartans"
12.Lunatistic Thoughts-Swim. Selective in recruitment and solid players.

This is still waaay too early to make good assumptions, this is just what I think for your enjoyment. Sorry if I put your alliance as sink.

DeletedUser11157

Another reason for Gods of Sparta to Sink: They already have an academy (Spartan Gods). They would probably get along well with Dire Wolves

DeletedUser11560

Dire Wolves-swim.Solid Roster. They have a big chance of winning. Many of their players originated from EN server and players like Queen Viv and Julio are millionaires

Gods of Sparta-Sink. You know why. The name is not good. Their BP is bad. They came out of no where and then they recruit half the ocean

SS Attak family-Sink, a copy from another server ( I think Romania) and mass recruit

Venominium-literally going to rage now. First of all, they stole the name and logo from the alliance I'm in in Rhammus. Sink with anchors

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

Stoogy.... you know SS Attack Family changed there name to Venominium....

DeletedUser10674

rlg5lv.jpg

m7aqdt.jpg

Dire Wolves and Dire Wolves 2 Alliance

n5sq2u.jpg

bbtdc.jpg

2u73n88.jpg

2daknxh.jpg

1 Gods of Sparta (73512 points) / (64 players) / (1149 average points) FLOAT
What to say about this alliance, sound like they are an MRA like my alliance, but they keeping tight between them in main islands. concentrate on ocean 54 and 55, but they will fight hard against zero tolerance.

2 Dire Wolves (72288 points) / (58 players) / (1246 average points) FLOAT
We sound like an MRA, but we are not. Everything will be proved after the protection time and after we ate the turkey.

3 The Culling (67657 points) / (55 players) / (1230 average points) SINK
The reason why i said they will sink it is because they are dispersed and not even really close to each other. It is easy to slaughter people, but at least be close to each other, if not, you will be killed. Do not think that by saying you are the underdog that you are real one. Good like if you will make it.

4 Venominium (63966 points) / (55 players) / (1163 average points) SINK
This alliance is way to spread and has few chances. The weel and the culling will eat you alive.

5 Waste MGMT (53835 points) / (46 players) / (1170 average points) SWIM
Very compact alliance. Sounds like the will progress good, but never know.

6 The Wheel (52346 points) / (52 players) / (1007 average points) SWIM
This alliance will take ocean 45 and sound really compact.

7 Four Horsemen (48673 points) / (41 players) / (1187 average points) SWIM
They are good and standing in ocean 44. They sound as a good alliance who move all togheter island by island. they will swim good

10 Zero Tolerance (37630 points) / (35 players) / (1075 average points) SWIM GOOD
Snob, but good players. I could say that they could be the winners, but they will fight with Warloards for the world.

13 Warlords (24403 points) / (16 players) / (1525 average points) SWIM GOOD
High average players joining into one alliance and trying to get the core. If this guys will last to the end, they will fight with zero tolerance for sure.

DeletedUser10254

This is all funny because im in Dire Wolfs and ive played with them from EN and 90% of those people are in Dire Wolfs on EN actually came over from EN servers, so as for a MRA i dont think so but you know we shall see when the worlds over if yall are all talk or action

DeletedUser

Dire Wolves-swim.Solid Roster. They have a big chance of winning. Many of their players originated from EN server and players like Queen Viv and Julio are millionaires

Gods of Sparta-Sink. You know why. The name is not good. Their BP is bad. They came out of no where and then they recruit half the ocean

SS Attak family-Sink, a copy from another server ( I think Romania) and mass recruit

Venominium-literally going to rage now. First of all, they stole the name and logo from the alliance I'm in in Rhammus. Sink with anchors

You aren't in a position to critique alliances

DeletedUser11560

Stoogy.... you know SS Attack Family changed there name to Venominium....

You mean that noob alliance in early Delphi changed their name to my alliance's name? That's crazy!

Oh and that Zero Tolerance alliance seem promising.

DeletedUser7985

I love seeing these. Though in my limited experience the top 10 alliances in the beginning of the game tend to disappear. Has this been observed by anyone else.

DeletedUser9662

How about a real sink or swim? http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us42&ref=e33grhon1lq6e4x4rve0tozb5a6m8jygxsz0sct

1. Gods of Sparta.

Looks like The Elder Gods from Upsilon all came piling over here, bringing the whole crew of there's. Already have an academy, some good players, but most seem average (to me). They are pretty tight together though owning multiple islands with many members on it, which may stunt there bp at the beginning so FLOAT

2. Dire Wolves They may look like an MRA at first, but once you do some research you will see they have some top notch talent there. I for one said they were an MRA, which is partially true as they did Mass Recruit, but that does not exactly mean they suck. I have a feeling they will be around for a bit. Like Gods Of Sparta, they have a lot of people on islands really close to them, but I am predicting war between them and the Four Horseman. FLOAT

3.The Culling Although this alliance has some great players, they are all very far apart scattered through multiple islands. This could cause some problems very early in game if they do not coordinate well. It all depends on who goes after them to be honest, so we will see what happens, FLOAT

4. Venominium They are an MRA who has recruited all over the damn place. The only chance of them even trying to survive is to merge or cut many players and work on one area, but I do not see that happening. SINK

5. Waste MGMT Oh would you look at that.. another Upsilon alliance haha. Many of Waste MGMT's player come from 2 alliances on Upsilon, Antimatter and Darkmatter, Antimatter happens to be the winner of Upsilon by the way. They have some very good players from Upsilon who I am sure will do good here. They have a lot of people on islands though like Gods of Sparta, so it might stunt there bp, but I am sure Olly and the crew will get it solved :). SWIM

6. The Wheel Another Upsilon alliance!! Man it really is Upsilon 2.0. I am not very familiar with this alliance, but I do recognize a few names that are there :). They do seem to be a bit spread out, but I can see a core island they seem to be working on. I think they can go along way if they play it right :). FLOAT

7. Four Horsemen -_-. Again, more Upsilon players! I do recognize a few players here, mostly ones who I have fought against in other worlds and have beaten many of them. They seem to have only recruited on 3 islands, which like others above, may stunt there growth a bit. I sense a war between them and Dire Wolves in the future, with Dire Wolves coming up on top. FLOAT THEN SINK

8. -TOXIC- I think I see a dark horse alliance in my eyes! They seem to be a group of old vets, but I could be wrong. They seem to have built a nice small core of islands up in Oceans 44/54. I personally think they can go a long way, but will gave to do a hell of a lot of fighting to do so... FLOAT/SWIM

9. Dire Wolves II See Dire Wolves above :).

10. Zero Tolerance This is my alliance, you guys and girls should rate us :).

11. MKII This alliance seemed to recruit a couple players, but on a whole bunch of islands near each other with 1-3 on each one. I do not recognize any huge names here, so I am going to say SINK

12. The Reckoning I see a lot of war ahead of them! That's all I really know about them to be honest... FLOAT

13. Warlords Pfff, led by the biggest noob ever, XpertGreek! ;) just messing with you mate! Seem to have a few players away from there core area, which could pose a problem. But most of their players are goldwhores/top players who I expect to do some damage. But if they stay that small I can see them merging with another alliance... FLOAT/SWIM

Hope you enjoy :). Do not feel offended if your alliance said float/sink, its the 2nd day :D