Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Alliance fraud from En Rhammus?
Someone explain

They have taken the name of the 2nd ranked alliance in en80 and used it themselves.

but as far as i can see, none of the players come from there. their founder comes from HERT in en70

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

They have taken the name of the 2nd ranked alliance in en80 and used it themselves.

but as far as i can see, none of the players come from there.

wow I really wouldn't have thought someone else had used that name lol.....:p

Well time for a name change :D, I only use original names

DeletedUser7985

that is what one of the four horsemen told me. Atemius is asking everybody to join forces to kill us, because we are (in his words) an MRA.

According to everyone here my group is a MRA as well Juliosthia, so maybe we are a target too? :)

One can hope.

MM

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
1. Dire Wolves... Has a couple of notable names I recognize, they are receiving criticism from other grepo vets, from merely having "Clan" on their Alliance CoA. Also to add to the criticism they have been labeled a MRA, which has it positives and negatives. In my opinion early on, if the majority of the players are experienced as shown, it becomes positive to have a bit more players then the rest. FLOAT

2. The Culling... No names strike out at me, but grepo has millions of players. They have a couple clusters in 45 but they are fairly spread out which could hinder them in some ways. Also they have openly declared war on the Dire Wolves which will be interesting. They will be contenders for a bit, but the spread will hurt them a bit. FLOAT then SINK

3. Gods of Sparta... Basically a double of Dire Wolves with their academy setup, but a lot less recognizable names from my view point, but again the US server is big as well, I do however notice some players from Upsilon. Have a good core of 3 islands but a few stragglers which is bound to happen. FLOAT

4. -TOXIC-... An experienced founder I noticed from the EN servers, they have a good little cluster on the 44/54 border. Plenty of stragglers though, I don't see them going very far with this many solid alliances surrounding them. SINK

5. Waste MGMT... Very strong core, a lot of great players among the roster, a very respectable leadership. This alliance is bound to do well. Definite SWIM

6. The Wheel...My current alliance, still learning about the leadership and players, a lot of Upsilon transfers just like most of the alliances here. Bound to do well with clusters in 44 and one in 54, expected to do well, of course hoping the alliance I am in swims.

7. Venominium... A couple good names but no real presence in a solidified area, fairly spread out. I do however notice the name from the EN servers, but the name matters none. SINK

8. The Reckoning... Again a few good players here and there in the alliance. Decently spread out through 54 but close enough where its plausible to sustain a front. They have a brother alliance, could be a good asset to them or just food for later. FLOAT

9. Four Horsemen... Plenty of experienced players, other than that I don't know much about them. They have a great concentrated core. Definitely will be watching this alliance to develop. SWIM

10. Spartan Gods... Food for the Gods of Sparta, noticeable players from Upsilon just like their main alliance, but of course all academies do fall for their main. SINK

11. Zero Tolerance... Great leader, notice a lot of players especially from the forums, but don't know how they play. Seem like a knowledgeable group. They have a solid core, but it will be interesting of how well they will play alongside Waste MGMT FLOAT

12. Dire Wolves II... Again just like the Spartan Gods, they will be food for their main alliance. SINK

Notables
17. Warlords A pre-made alliance ran by a XpertGreek. Solid roster with a lot of the top players, excited to see how they do out of BP because they are spread out with a small member count so communication will be key. FLOAT/SWIM

It is very early on to determine how well alliances will do since its not even the end of BP, as well with the addition of the Thanksgiving cease-fire. This is my speculation based on grepo stats and maps.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9662

Nice Sink or Swim Sgt.Seeker. I feel like it is the most accurate sink or swim :)

DeletedUser7985

So having the name of the world and god in your name seems like a bad thing, will have to keep that in mind. :) I think I also read someone said our BP's are bad. I am sure at this point in the game that is a HUGE indicator of things!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks bud, tried to do my research but of course I am always uniformed in some areas, glad to see positive feedback!

I like your assessment, but I have to disagree about the culling for obvious reasons. Well that and I believe some of your opinion is based on the fact that you dont know majority of us but were mostly old grep players.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I like your assessment, but I have to disagree about the culling for obvious reasons. Well that and I believe some of your opinion is based on the fact that you dont know majority of us but were mostly old grep players.

yes indeed, I am not familiar with many US server players as I came here about 7 months ago as I've played on the EN server since EN Lambda back in 2010, Only reason for the possible sink was I have no background info of you all, excited to see how you all do out of BP against Dire Wolves, good luck and happy hunting!

DeletedUser

yes indeed, I am not familiar with many US server players as I came here about 7 months ago as I've played on the EN server since EN Lambda back in 2010, Only reason for the possible sink was I have no background info of you all, excited to see how you all do out of BP against Dire Wolves, good luck and happy hunting!

I figured as much. I have been playing for a decent amount of time on en, but really got into it around mu. Although I changed my name so much its impossible to figure out who I am haha. Thanks for keeping the forum alive with active and reasonable top 12.

DeletedUser7985

Trying to take shots at us already Oli, would of thought you would of learned by now. Oh well, prove you wrong once, prove you wrong twice, maybe third time it will sink in.

DeletedUser11560

The "reasons" wouldn't be that obvious if SgtSeeker doesn't know about them ! :(

DeletedUser

The "reasons" wouldn't be that obvious if SgtSeeker doesn't know about them ! :(

Well considering the only reason he wasnt aware of I explained, and he agreed was the reason I believe he does. The obvious reason I was talking about is of course im gonna say I dont believe my alliance would sink its my alliance. So its good now :D