Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11560

What are you people talking about? If it ain't about Sparta, it shouldn't be here

DeletedUser

Sink or Swim as of 11/22/14

1. Dire Wolves Good average points and lots of players I recognize SWIM
2. Gods of Sparta Anything with Sparta in it is an automatic MRA, no but these guys already have an academy SINK
3. The Culling Some players that I recognize but not much else, no players under 1000 points FLOAT
4. -TOXIC- Do recognize a few players but not very good average points FLOAT
5. Venomium Some good players in there, could sneak up on some people SWIM
6. The Wheel Could survive for a while but does have that MRA smell to it FLOAT
7. Waste MGMT Couple of good players from Upsilon and very good average points SWIM
8. Four Horsemen Meh, some good players in there but not much else FLOAT
9. Spartan Gods ...........................................................................................................................................
10. Dire Wolves II Why would these guys have an academy? Dont need any more players than they already have SINK
11. The Reckoning Totally stole this from the guys in Theta FLOAT
12. Zero Tolerance For a medium alliance they got a good average, lets see if decky can succeed this time SWIM

DeletedUser

Invading from the EN servers :D

My thoughts knowing nothing about a lot of them..

1) Dire Wolves - Hmm, on the surface look like an MRA complete with Academy two days into the server, that said they have some very good players from En77, and some not so good players who have just fled from other En worlds with their tails between their legs. They will SWIM because they do have numbers and experience, but counting against them is the word "Clan" on their profile.. Clan? Really?

2) Gods of Sparta/Spartan Gods - MRA's no doubt about it, not content with stealing their nonsense about honour and brotherhood from every other shortlived MRA, they also claim to be out to win again, despite a total lack of evidence that they have ever won before. SINK

3) The Culling - Already talking a good game, but BP ending might change that. All members growing pretty well, but they are very scattered which will count against them, if they do work as a team they could end up SPLASHING A LOT

4) Toxic - Caps and recruiting in four oceans, instant SINK

5) Venominium - Vaguely recognise these guys from somewhere, quite scattered, but have a feeling they will FLOAT

6) The Wheel - Fairly experienced guys who have played together in US21. Seem to be building cores in two seperate oceans and have vulnerable members isolated, but the two main cores will SWIM

7) Waste Management - Look strong but despite claiming no diplomacy already have pacts with some other alliances (who forgot to hide their pacts from their profiles). Nice tight core though, SWIM

8) Four Horseman - Claim Grepolis does not have to be won by treachery. Thats them done then SINK

9) Spartan Gods - See Gods of Sparta

10) Dire Wolves II - Destined to be food for the Dire Wolves SHARK FOOD

11) The Reckoning - An MRA with a stolen name and an academy, but a nice core. FLOAT

12) Zero Tolerance - Good averages already, with some experience, definate SWIM

Prediction: 6 of these 12 to still be top 12 by Christmas

DeletedUser11560

Venominium.Is. A. Alliance. Fraud.

I'm going to say which alliances are going to swim:

Dire Wolves and Co~Decent Players and world winners
The Culling~possibly fighting DW later in the future
The Wheel~Seems like a obscure alliance. Pretty solid
Waste Management~everyone is scared of Waste right?
Gummy Bears~Alliance Fraud from En Rhammus, but then it's charl who's leading it, lol.
0 Tolerance-Decky and Hobby sitting in a tree, showing no tolerance for other alliances

DeletedUser

Gummy Bears~Alliance Fraud from En Rhammus, but then it's charl who's leading it, lol.
0 Tolerance-Decky and Hobby sitting in a tree, showing no tolerance for other alliances

What on earth gives you that idea. We have ZERO intentions of fighting the dire wolves. Lol

DeletedUser10674

k3oevb.jpg

Doesn't match with your words, Atemius.

DeletedUser10674

So. how many alliance did you grouped to fight against us?

DeletedUser10674

that is what one of the four horsemen told me. Atemius is asking everybody to join forces to kill us, because we are (in his words) an MRA.

DeletedUser

So. how many alliance did you grouped to fight against us?

Grouped? No we didnt group anyone. If anything people just happened to agree that your gonna get rimmed. Coalitions arent really my thing. I prefer to keep it blue.

DeletedUser

that is what one of the four horsemen told me. Atemius is asking everybody to join forces to kill us, because we are (in his words) an MRA.

Well I mean if the four horseman say it. It must be true. People arent known to lie or anything like that.
Who knows maybe I did. Maybe im not even the diplomat of my alliance so that couldnt be true. Or maybe I have known about you guys for awhile and specifically set up a plan like a puppeteer to steer the world in my own design. Your gonna have to figure it out, but its gonna be hard since you dont know me or my capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10039

Well I mean if the four horseman say it. It must be true. People arent known to lie or anything like that.
Who knows maybe I did. Maybe im not even the diplomat of my alliance so that couldnt be true. Or maybe I have known about you guys for awhile and specifically set up a plan like a puppeteer to steer the world in my own design. Your gonna have to figure it out, but its gonna be hard since you dont know me or my capabilities.

we know one capability ....

dribbles alot :p

DeletedUser

Gummy Bears~Alliance Fraud from En Rhammus,

Would agree with GB.

Also keep an eye out for Konsey

Its always interesting to see which alliances pick up BP from island quests while Beginners Protection is still running, gives you a good idea of the players mentality. That said, they are picking up more dbp than abp, but for a small group of 20, good abp stats

DeletedUser11560

I would like to mention that since the cap is rather small, alliances are expected to have 1 academy and then combine the two alliances a few months into the world

DeletedUser5088

Alliance fraud from En Rhammus?
Someone explain