Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

I give credit to TGS. Honestly, I thought you guys would be in a world of hurt stuck in the middle of MC, FU and The Celts. But you have held your own and done great. I don't know if our group could have done as good that's for sure.

And MV has still kept on, even after all the turmoil they went through in losing 2 of their main players/leaders.

And FU, you guys came out of nowhere and built up nicely.

I think the ww phase of this server will be the best one I have been in since I began playing. And I am really looking forward to it. We are all losing players to attrition and trying our best to take our IA cities right now. It never ceases to amaze me how players quit so close to the end. I know in Zeta we had players quitting during the ww phase so we will see how many quit during the ww phase here.

I wish everyone good luck and let's have some fun until this server ends. Remember..it is a game and in the end we play it for the fun...and bragging rights of course.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

I wish everyone good luck and let's have some fun until this server ends. Remember..it is a game and in the end we play it for the fun...and bragging rights of course.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Well said indy

DeletedUser12313

Al, no offense taken. We are a bit far from TGS and MV. The areas we do share are the outskirts for both alliances. ..Weve both held our own against each other. I think claiming domination is a bit of an exaggeration.

My comment actually was not addressed to you. The numbers simply prove to Dan that we are not as lousy as he tries to paint us.

DeletedUser

FU has nice stats...but geographically has no chance whatsover!!!!!...it will come down to the top 5 (with most alliances having 0 chance, even with swapping out players for WW- stats wise, we've seen, 0 alliances after BTE broke ANYONE has a chance) and like I said in my previous posts...MV has double/triple points, are very active, and will take this world hands down...

LOL, if the founder/leader of any alliance wins this world, pleas contact me for a gift card. I am not saying how much I am willing to offer, but if any alliance wins the WW other then MV/DM, I am willing to send a gift card to the leaders of the winning alliance. However, I highly doubt ANYONE has a chance ;) LOL

DeletedUser12703

win

FU has nice stats...but geographically has no chance whatsover!!!!!...it will come down to the top 5 (with most alliances having 0 chance, even with swapping out players for WW- stats wise, we've seen, 0 alliances after BTE broke ANYONE has a chance) and like I said in my previous posts...MV has double/triple points, are very active, and will take this world hands down...

LOL, if the founder/leader of any alliance wins this world, pleas contact me for a gift card. I am not saying how much I am willing to offer, but if any alliance wins the WW other then MV/DM, I am willing to send a gift card to the leaders of the winning alliance. However, I highly doubt ANYONE has a chance ;) LOL

Anyone can still win this, granted mv has a really good advantage but if they mess up it can go to someone else. I wish everyone the best and good luck. Lets play it out and see who actually wins.

DeletedUser4951

Compton no offense but a lot of your DM takes came from when the ex AC jumped to them. Its the same crew of people we thought were a joke in Cad. Jokers we've been slaughtering since before FU formed as Cad. The Greeks good job.

If you want to bring up war stats, then yes they're working when you hit on the outskirts as Al points out. Considering your leaders cited WW concerns though before doing what they did, you guys basically threw away a lot of good players and a strong ally for the exact same results you were already going to get. Except this time you can't crown share with TGS.

My point isn't the stats, you put that mix together and you're gonna win some fights. My point is you're avoiding the main fight. I'm noticing a distinct lack of Mors Venit in your stats. And unless you take them on they hold a significant advantage in teams and allies to feed them up and crown share with. Also lousy are your words, not mine. I'd be shocked if you guys gave it up and disbanded after this world. So for the second time i'll give some advice. It might be too late here, but earn some respect here, recruit more to the team, move on and take on some challenges in your next world. Also don't knife your friends. ;)

Compton my point was not too diss you but pointing out that you are merely stronger East. I have asked your guys too move west and asked Zeta but none wanted to come. All seemed content out east, which is fine but the big boys are west and central and that is where you earn respect facing the best as TSF points out..
Reddmon blew a lot of diplomacy issues you guys could have taken advantage of to get west more also your current diplos are not much better, the demands made or terms if you call it too become friends with us were a joke, you guys know how diplomacy works right :) give and take (middle ground) ... Also saying you have a edge on DM well that's misleading bc most if not all are a joke (the former AC guys). Also when we NAPed briefly with MV to take FU on you guys had no chance, your alliance turtled up and not one counter amidst the onslaught, plus we knocked out your top player at the time.

As for us, we have been at war with MV probably the longest of all alliances and still they could not take us down, too worried about their egos and games... DM and DV as their lapdogs so 3 on 1 and still here we are.

I watched MV roll other alliances and what i got out of it, those alliances were weak mentally and when it came to a fight ran instead of fighting back.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4951

Al sums it up. I'm not saying FU is lousy. It's actually more accurate to say that the founders are scared. you guys set up out of the notion that you could do a better job than me right? Well ask Al, my idea of a better job is taking on challenges which is what cadaverific was gonna do. Something bro explicitly stated he didn't want to do. I understand the crown. But understand the way to the crown is defeating your enemies. Compare our Trojan approach to your guy's approach on Pella. Now we might not crown it up there. But if we don't win, nobody with a brain is gonna say the other team deserved to win. And the contacts and friends I made from Troy only mean that the next time I try, I'm more likely than before. Can Bro, Zeta, and Red say that for FU? Because if I were a gambling man, Id bet you're losing fire power next time...

Also Al, what were these demands? I wanna know.

LOL, TSF i cannot tell ya openly on forum not that type of person but will tell you privately..

As for the top alliances Congrats to those who made it to the end (well almost) of a crazy world..

DeletedUser12294

FUs currently bad stats can be 100% blamed on me before anyone says anything

DeletedUser12313

I agree, That beast MV is going to be a tough one (to say it nicely) to contend with as far as resource production and favor production goes. Thumbs up to them!

DeletedUser12313

Compton my point was not too diss you but pointing out that you are merely stronger East. I have asked your guys too move west and asked Zeta but none wanted to come. All seemed content out east, which is fine but the big boys are west and central and that is where you earn respect facing the best as TSF points out..
Reddmon blew a lot of diplomacy issues you guys could have taken advantage of to get west more also your current diplos are not much better, the demands made or terms if you call it too become friends with us were a joke, you guys know how diplomacy works right :) give and take (middle ground) ... Also saying you have a edge on DM well that's misleading bc most if not all are a joke (the former AC guys). Also when we NAPed briefly with MV to take FU on you guys had no chance, your alliance turtled up and not one counter amidst the onslaught, plus we knocked out your top player at the time.

As for us, we have been at war with MV probably the longest of all alliances and still they could not take us down, too worried about their egos and games... DM and DV as their lapdogs so 3 on 1 and still here we are.

I watched MV roll other alliances and what i got out of it, those alliances were weak mentally and when it came to a fight ran instead of fighting back.

This seems on par. I would've enjoyed moving up closer to the core fight. Time and completing other plans took precedence. And now, holy crap, here we are approaching Wonder Era.

We did make some pretty bold stipulations for your consideration. Mostly because an agreement with the Greeks was not necessary. Food was necessary.

You have a good group. But IMO you claim too much credit for GE- it wasnt a single alliance or even just the game that made him leave. As it should be, the game goes first when life happens. Also any "onslaught" against us would show in the stats. Why claim such extremes? The numbers are what they are. Cities we've conquered vs cities we've lost. Its a greatly positive number despite the onslaughts so I'm proud of my team. We've worked well together through some easy and hard times... As all alliances that still exist in Pella can say.

Ill give credit where its due- being a direct target of MV, congrats on holding your own. Had my group joined a month or so earlier, we would've been in the same position and maybe then we would have a little respect. We made the choice to fight what was in front of us instead of trying to jump an ocean. That's just senseless.

I know many alliances want agreements against MV due to the impossibility of an alternate outcome and I know how a pact with the Greeks could have swayed that front. But at the end of the day, I wouldn't want to "win" by a 10 on 1 pact with crown sharing. Id want my alliance to win by our own path. And if we don't win the crown, we don't point fingers. We respect each other. We will know we fought hard and most of all we enjoyed the game.

Grepolis brings out our pride a little too much at times. I feel the need to defend mine as Al feels the same. In the end, weve both kicked some Pella butt, Id say. Well done.

DeletedUser12313

Al sums it up. I'm not saying FU is lousy. It's actually more accurate to say that the founders are scared. you guys set up out of the notion that you could do a better job than me right? Well ask Al, my idea of a better job is taking on challenges which is what cadaverific was gonna do. Something bro explicitly stated he didn't want to do. I understand the crown. But understand the way to the crown is defeating your enemies. Compare our Trojan approach to your guy's approach on Pella. Now we might not crown it up there. But if we don't win, nobody with a brain is gonna say the other team deserved to win. And the contacts and friends I made from Troy only mean that the next time I try, I'm more likely than before. Can Bro, Zeta, and Red say that for FU? Because if I were a gambling man, Id bet you're losing fire power next time...

Also Al, what were these demands? I wanna know.

Dan, all i can say to this is.. there is a big difference between having an idea and accomplishing an idea.. which is the problem you've always had in the first place. A new idea every week wears your alliance members out and then they either leave you or you leave them for a new world. I try to keep this in mind with every word you say.

DeletedUser4951

Dan, all i can say to this is.. there is a big difference between having an idea and accomplishing an idea.. which is the problem you've always had in the first place. A new idea every week wears your alliance members out and then they either leave you or you leave them for a new world. I try to keep this in mind with every word you say.

You know, I was gonna counter this. But I realize that there's no point. One problem you always had is that you really don't like to listen to outside views. You seem to have an underlying discontent about me leaving worlds. So i'm happy to point out that I stuck out Troy with a premade that I created. We could win but even if we don't nobody is going to question that we are the best team there. More importantly we did this with class and respect for our enemies while making it abundantly clear that we are the best. I will address your leadership comment however, I don't think you've ever played under me before prior to this world. So where you got the notion that teams leave me is questionable. Which leads me, and probably many others, to wonder if everything else you said is total BS too. I do need to ask one thing though. How is that reply relevant to the points I made? How does stooping to a personal level after having those points raised making you or FU look better?

Its a shame you see fit to reply this way, to be honest. If you don't want to acknowledge my points, don't reply at all. A lot of my comments have also been explaining how you guys could win this or the next one and highlighting the struggles you might face in trying to do so. Which I hope you, Bro, and Zeta do play another world because by the looks of this and how you guys have acted towards other people, it'll be a shame for you guys to go out like this.

Anyways, it appears you're trying to make up details of the past and I feel you'll next try to make this a rooster measuring contest. So I think we've about finished this one mate. Good luck, God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12313

You know, I was gonna counter this. But I realize that there's no point. One problem you always had is that you really don't like to listen to outside views. You seem to have an underlying discontent about me leaving worlds. So i'm happy to point out that I stuck out Troy with a premade that I created. We could win but even if we don't nobody is going to question that we are the best team there. More importantly we did this with class and respect for our enemies while making it abundantly clear that we are the best. I will address your leadership comment however, I don't think you've ever played under me before prior to this world. So where you got the notion that teams leave me is questionable. Which leads me, and probably many others, to wonder if everything else you said is total BS too. I do need to ask one thing though. How is that reply relevant to the points I made? How does stooping to a personal level after having those points raised making you or FU look better?

Its a shame you see fit to reply this way, to be honest. If you don't want to acknowledge my points, don't reply at all. A lot of my comments have also been explaining how you guys could win this or the next one and highlighting the struggles you might face in trying to do so. Which I hope you, Bro, and Zeta do play another world because by the looks of this and how you guys have acted towards other people, it'll be a shame for you guys to go out like this.

Anyways, it appears you're trying to make up details of the past and I feel you'll next try to make this a rooster measuring contest. So I think we've about finished this one mate. Good luck, God bless.

My reply was simple. You continuously make reference to your ideas. But I haven't witnessed them actually followed through. It isn't personal at all. I've been in two worlds with you. Out of those two worlds, you left three times after giving brilliant ideas and ten leaving when it became too much to handle. It is good to know that my experience with you isn't the only side. I'm glad something worked out for you.