Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser4951

Kind of fun to look n=back and see all the people saying Legio will sink, and they just keep hanging around..

Think you should check those rankings again. They've been gone a couple days now. Merged I think.

DeletedUser

Panda! who the H.. is Panda? I know it's an ape like bear who feeds on bamboo...but I don't see any bambo on my islands, just grass.

DeletedUser

1-Changed By Support- Still the top dogs and are rolling. There seems to be no stopping these guys right now. If they can keeo the momentum and continue to find areas to expand into they will continue to flourish. Swim!

2-Mors Venit- Looks like these guys came together once again and are one of the top 3 alliances without a doubt once again and obviously a contender in the world. I would suggest not fighting these guys if you want to stick around very long. Swim

3-Genocidal Monsters- We have an improved northern alliance that pulled all of the smaller northern alliances together to form one giant northern core juggernaut. These guys will feast on the northern oceans. Swim

4-The Greek States- These guys have that solid core still and have their work cut out for them battling the 1st and 5th ranked alliances. These guys should continue to be a powerful alliance and if they can find and exploit a week spot in one of their enemies they could flourish once again. Float

5-pandamonium- pandamonium rose very quickly out of nowhere but seem to be leveling off. they have some amazing top end talent and good positioning but if they find themselves fighting on multiple fronts could be in some trouble, they seem to lack some of the depth the other top 5 alliances are toting, but slick diplomacy and smart tactics have these guys remaining as a top alliance for a long time to come. Swim

6-Flying Unicorns- These guys keep seeming to drop off a bit then every time they seem to be down ad out right the ship Showing they are scrappy and have a lot of fight in them (more than can be said of some of the other top alliances *cough* *cough* Legion *cough* Texas *cough*), but they really need to find room to expand and do so last week or they will be squeezed into nothingness. Float/Sink

7-Cadaverific- This is my merry band of fighters so I will not pass judgement, but I will talk about us a bit. We are located in o66 and o65 and are at war with some smaller alliances. Our only really notable war is with AC and we are 9-2 all time and 9-1 in the last 4 days.

8-Anarchist Consulate- AC finally ran into an alliance with equal fire power to them after trying to beet up on smaller alliances and are now finding out the hard way that their teamwork may need a little work going 9-1 to Cadaverific and Cadaverific II over the last 4 days. This alliance seems to be in a state of flux and has some steps it will need to take to be successful in the long run. Float for now.

3(9)-Homicidal Monsters- See Genocidal Monsters.

9(10)-Deus Vult- This alliance has outlasted most predictions on the back of some very good play from the top end talent here. Although I don;t see them holding out in the long run this alliance seems to want to scrap down to the last city and a disbandment and merge would be a major disappointment. Sink with dignity.

10(11)-The Last Knights- This alliance is out in he boonies and seems to have some good leadership and players they should do just fine and eventually contend with the bug boys in the core. Swim

7(12)-Cadaverific II- See Cadaverific

11(13)-Champions of Olympus- These guys are located in o56 and have slowed down considerably they have previously been the actual 12th alliance. They have low BP all around and have no real wars to speak of. They will be attacked soon and fall quickly. Sink

12(14)-Galactic Beasts- These guys are the alliance farthest from the core they have lower BP but seem to be growing very quickly. watch these guys as they may be contenders in the long run. They have some good players and once they clean up their ocean they may find themselves tangling with some other top alliances. Swim

amirashah, great top 12 though i disagree with one top alliance you listed on the rise. There is a Top 8 alliance that will fall soon, and cannot agree with you more on Champions of Olympus

Still waiting for an outside 55 contender to rise, some alliances to watch but no one claiming that tittle yet..

DeletedUser

I don't count academies an a different alliance and will replace them with the next alliance.

DeletedUser

WOW! I laughed so hard i almost spit coffee all over my computer! LOL. This thread is truly great. Even those at war have a great sense of humor about each other. The lower case thing blew me away. As an observer, with no stake in the fight, I will offer this bit of insight....pandemonium is LOADED with players. Solid guys (though a bit misguided from time to time a couple questionable choices, etc.), but VERY solid. With no disrespect to the top few guys, the one you gotta watch out for is WYLD CHYLD!!! That guy is NUTS! Seriously! Have you ever SEEN this guy? His leadership style is unique, and it doesn't matter who you are, you will never figure out his master plan. I have no idea HOW Butler got in (and frankly don't even wanna speculate about it), but otherwise, if your not afraid of these guys, its because your a fool! I would have joined but i couldn't cut it. Good luck guys!

DeletedUser

OK, i am "officially" a fool now 8)

I really can see no reason to be afraid of anybody here. I DO respect a lot of players, i crossed swords with here. And i do not doubt the fact, that the Pandas have a few players (or a lot of them) that i will respect too in a few weeks/months.

But fear? Maybe i should follow my own advice and not take everything here too seriously ;)

DeletedUser2568

OK, i am "officially" a fool now 8)

I really can see no reason to be afraid of anybody here. I DO respect a lot of players, i crossed swords with here. And i do not doubt the fact, that the Pandas have a few players (or a lot of them) that i will respect too in a few weeks/months.

But fear? Maybe i should follow my own advice and not take everything here too seriously ;)

That was damage just kissing up to Wyld to try and get in with the pandas... we suck Bayaz trust me we are horrible.

DeletedUser

We aren't gone yet, we just have to reorganize after being stabbed in the back;)

DeletedUser

Stabbed in the back? please indulge LOL and get that top 12 going! we will all send you 5k silver for your hard work :)

DeletedUser6677

here's a top 12 sink or swim for you:

1 Mors Venit - they have a lot of active golders in a tight core area. however, they are surrounded by serious threats on all sides, so if they don't play diplomacy wisely, they'll be under attack on multiple fronts. float.

2 Changed By Support - good players, don't see them going anywhere in the near future. I don't know who all they're allied with, but they might not have enough enemies to grow if they're pacted with MV/DV. float.

3 pandamonium - they're using the time honored tactic of starting late to avoid being smack dab in the center like mors venit. this is smart because it allows them to grow strong early without taking on any serious opponent. then, in the late game, they'll have an obnoxious, strong, core area that only has tough battles on one side. it's a cheap way to win, but their odds are good. hopefully other strong alliances in the area realize that they're the primary threat and team up against them before it's too late. float.

4 Genocidal Monsters - this is my alliance, so take it with a grain of salt. we have a lot of enemies - especially to the south. hard to say whether we'll come out on top, but we have decent position in the north. float.

5 The Greek States - something happened here recently, a merge of some sort, that gave these two Greek alliances great positioning in the southeast and a lot of points/members between the two alliance. it's hard to say exactly what will happen since the merge is still new and the dust is still settling. float.

6 The Greek Tidings - see 5.

7 Anarchist Consulate - I don't know anything about these guys. float.

8 Galactic Beasts - I don't know anything about these guys. float.

9 Homicidal Monsters - see 4.

10 Champions of Olympus - I don't know anything about these guys. float.

11 Deus Vult - they have Bayaz (and his second account, araski), as well as a tight group of other players, but a couple players aren't an alliance. they're totally dependent on Mors Venit, so I don't see them making any progress as anything other than MV's unofficial academy. float.

12 The Last Knights -They have an easy time in the west part of the rim, just like Celtic Knights/Celtic Warriors in the east part of the rim. I don't see any of the alliances I just mentioned doing anything great, but I also don't see anyone chasing them out of them rim. float.