Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

pandamonium is a joke they cant compete with all the big alliances on this server hell hunter is right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10246

pandamonium is a joke they cant compete with all the big alliances on this server hell hunter is right

First disclaimer: I have no affiliation with panda

Second, Id love to hear reasons why you make that statement. Because as of right now, your statement is vague and full of holes a semi could drive through.

I have much respect for pandamonium, they are a good alliance and have top tier players. So Jlopez0045 back up your claim bc even though i am fighting them i can show them the respect they have earned.

DeletedUser4951

There's a few alliances that are funny around here. However, I'd take a fight with Panda very very seriously.

TSF, correct never underestimate any threat regardless. OC 55 will be stalemate unless something gives and i do not see a top OC 55 alliance failing any time soon..

DeletedUser2568

This "Nubsta" doesnt know what he is talking about!!!!

AGREED!!!! They are just plain awful, especially that travv dude..... hot garbage!!!

Butler said it so it must be true... dang I thought I was at least dreadful... not awful.

Here is my top 12 for the moment, so have at it

1 Changed By Support
- Overall these guys get a swim, high ABP and High DBPs mean they are right in the middle of the action and still kicking. They wont be going anywhere soon, unless they do something to tick off the mods again!

2 Genocidal Monsters - Float from me. High ABPs but low DBPs mean they havent really gotten into a fray with another big dawg yet. Will have to wait and see.

3 -Grim Tidings- - Float as well. High ABPs to Low DBPs mean they have easier prey or havent gotten into serious battles yet with another bigger alliance. Will have to wait and see

4 Flying Unicorns - Float. Have a good ABP to DBP ratio but they sit in prime real estate that will be heavily contested. Will have to wait and see how they hold up

5 pandamonium These guys suck… sink

6 The Greek States - The alliance Greek states is a float to me, but the other 2 academies are sink. They should cut the fat, keep the cream of the crop and make 1 alliance.

7 Mors Venit - These guys wont be going anywhere anytime soon, besides swapping back and forth between Multum maybe. High ABP ratio and dominating their area.

8 Anarchist Consulate - Sink, losing one of their major fighters in Hann, hurt them. They are on the outskirts looking in. They will dominate 56 for now, but once the core fighting, they could be in trouble.

9 Homicidal Monsters - See Genocidal Monsters

10 Multum In Parvo - See Mors Venit

11 Deus Vult - Sink. Their DBP are higher than their ABP meaning they are playing defense and not much offense which hurts in the long run.

12 Champions of Olympus - Sink barely any ABP, or DBP. Seem more like an MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think mayo said anything about them not being able to handle it bro..... i dont understand how your comment actually has anything to do with his comment. He simply stated " dont sleep on them", which i will agree with him on. I dont think they have been on here making excuses and Mayo wasnt making any excuse for them. If you ask me, they are playing quite well here, especially for a team that is also playing on another server that has good players.

Your comment makes you sound butt hurt bro..... oh, and your not the right person to be calling people out on making " excuses". Just sayin dude.

I was just trying to express they are experienced thats all. NWO already fell moves onto us41 but a few of there big players hung around like Johnamerrit and Tuko. No offense meant to either alliance. So No i was not suggesting anything negative.

DeletedUser

Nice work Trav.

The first Top 12, i can almost totally agree with.

Except pandamonium of course 8)

DeletedUser7319

panda's overrated... trust me!

Agreed, full of simmers and Noobs. Couldnt take a city if it were given to em'. Im thinking they need to become ANOTHER academy of TGS, might get some respect then....:)

DeletedUser

Well, if you are really that helpless, you can always become an academy of us :)

Then we can both play here and not take any cities ;)

DeletedUser4610

Kind of fun to look n=back and see all the people saying Legio will sink, and they just keep hanging around..

DeletedUser7319

Hanging ranked #72....... i dont think thats hanging around, more or less waiting for a mercy kill.