Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser6819

LOL, Happens there are a lot of variables to this game strategy wise. Sucks you were sick but it was a good attempt just unlucky.

Talk about trash talk you and your buddy Clint are the biggest windbags , him more than you bc sometimes you make sense.
BY the way PRICKS OF PELLA will kick your azzes out of NORTHEAST 55 (LEGIO), you let them be for too long and now they have a good base going..

really, do they use that name pop?lmao

DeletedUser10777

Al quit crying and let other people rate the top 12.... Stop being a little girl.... No one needs your opinion they know its all inflated.... You sound like the kid that never got picked for kickball.... Now... Back to the top 12... Thank you.

DeletedUser

That moment you start to pull off a beautiful snipe within the biggest window ever... then the spinning hourglass of doom decides to pop and you come back with a notice that you're under siege.

Thanks, Comcast! Way to FAIL.

Happened to I am sure others Arckaine as well as myself, either way take your BP you got and stay north...... Till we meet again on the battlefield, good luck!!!!

DeletedUser

I know, believe me. I had already chalked the city up as a loss, it was just a matter of when. I'm sure we'll be meeting again at some point as well....before or after you guys merge with TRT to take on Mors Venit and Flying Unicorns, I'm not sure. But, until then...

DeletedUser

When are The flying unicorns and Mors Venit going to kill each other? I mean the number one and number two alliances can't stay that close to each other for long with out fighting right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fine I guess ill do it :p But dont hate on me for my opinions. If you dont like your alliances status prove me wrong and change it :)

About time someone step to the plate because I wasn't going to do it for the vine.

When are The flying unicorns and Mors Venit going to kill each other? I mean the number one and number two alliances can't stay that close to each other for long with out fighting right?

Chubs just wait your turn,we will be right with you. In the mean time please try to keep yourself together. 8)

DeletedUser

^^^ I second this motion and there you have it folks. KOD is now kittens of doom. I hope they grow up fast.8)

DeletedUser

sink or swim? LOL I love this stuff
1. MV - these guys will be around
2. MD - Well, my boys, around till the end
3. KOD - looks like a decent group, float
4. Flying Horse with glued Horns - eventually will break off and die - sink
5. Grim T. - A few decent players, alliance will join others, sink
6. TGS - good they dont have that Wuss Al leading them, small chance to float, BUT, if war breaks out with us and them, they can kiss themselves goodbye. I'll wait for one of their spies to **** me off, small concern.
7. Legio - just like GT...
8. Anarchist - same like TGS
9. NWO - I like the wrestlers - sink
10. GM - decent group - their pacts will keep them alive, as well as some decent players,..that is..if those "good" players don't quit - sink

DeletedUser9083

BUT, if war breaks out with us and them, they can kiss themselves goodbye.
Dont try to find me, i m not playing anymore. But i like reading all these stuffs. And i like analising statistics. Can I ask you some arguments why your alliance will win a war with those from 6 th place (overall), because i see u are under them in attaking rank. I hope you can reply with some serious post, maybe without insulting. Just real arguments. Also I see that your alliance is the only one that will survive till the end. Well, i like this top to be a realistic, objective one. I can t belive there is only one good alliance in there.

Liquid Gold,

Toobe is mad bc I booted him from an alliance In MU. I thought he would put pettiness aside here but its the same ole arrogant azz. His group Megadeth are massive coiners, while there is nothing wrong with this to each their own. Once everyone starts getting cities there advantage will disappear..
MEGADETH has too many egos to survive, but for now they will float..