Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3109

CLINTAURUS-You forgot to do your signature Caps Lock on your posts???

DeletedUser10777

Im staying calm... Too many snitches in the pella forums.... I might get reported for yelling.... You know we dont want to hurt anyones feelings.... And be careful with the emoticons.... I hear that makes childress grow a tail and eat cheese....

DeletedUser

Im staying calm... Too many snitches in the pella forums.... I might get reported for yelling.... You know we dont want to hurt anyones feelings.... And be careful with the emoticons.... I hear that makes childress grow a tail and eat cheese....

you do realize that its weird that the past 5 post you make in the worlds tab have been about me right? i thinks i kind of obsessive now.

DeletedUser10777

Dont care... Your my target now... Until your gone i will keep tabs on you ... Thats just the way i am.... Then someone else will take your place... Probably your mentor....

DeletedUser

Dont care... Your my target now... Until your gone i will keep tabs on you ... Thats just the way i am.... Then someone else will take your place... Probably your mentor....

Mentor? Al is done with leadership for right now as far as i know. we just got done wih Mu(US13) and WW there, and it has been draining on him for this past 2 years, and dont you have to be able to take a person for them to be a real target?

DeletedUser

1. The Vikings – SWIM – they are all over the place, but, they don t have any top 12 alliance between their cities so they have a chance to aproach each other in time.
2. Band of Misfits – SINK – sry for them but they are spread exactly like Vikings and if there will be a war between them i see them sink. If they are pacted, then, in time, they will merge and probably will make a super alliance.
3. The Rebels – SWIM – they will probably fight with The Horsemen, or they will merge intro a strong alliance like the ones above. If they fight they will win probably.
4. The Greek States – I chose this alliance to join couse they are premade from other worlds. They are well positioned. I am still waiting to see their tru fighting abilities couse i m sure they have such.
5. Mors Venit – SWIM – they are super compact and, i smell, super rich. No way they will fall fast. They have super average and BP.
6. New World Order – SWIM – they will fight or merge with Vampires, if they will fight they ll probably win .
7. Vampires – SINK – as i said they are in same area as new world order. Interesting things there!
8. Genocidal Monsters – SINK – they are to close to mors venit, they can t face them, probably best players will leave in future.
9. K.o.D – SWIM – they are a little bit spread but not to much, and they don t have a strong alliance to complicate their life.
10. Legio VI Victrix – SINK – sry for them, but they are so spread and chaotic. No way they ll be able to support each other in time.
11. The Horsemen – SINK – like i said @ rebels. If they will fight they will lose, probably, or they will merge in time.
12. Molten Scourge – SINK – well sprad and so weak @ BP. VERY VERY weak. Sry for them. Can t put them at least float.

DeletedUser7455

BodyAndSoul knows how to use his world map to make sink or swims... unfortunately it looks like thats ALL he used.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11174

Hi all!

First visiting and replying to grepo wiki. I am part of "Mors Venit" alliance and sincerely don't want to rate any alliance for the moment. We are the alliance leading on En71 and came here to have extra fun. I hope you all will have a good time on this server and hope that the best alliance will deserve the victory!

Pret!!!

DeletedUser8562

The one alliance that stands out to me is anarchist consulate. I recognize some names to put it simply :D

DeletedUser8562

you're just making yourself look bad

DeletedUser

BodyAndSoul knows how to use his world map to make sink or swims... unfortunately it looks like thats ALL he used.
that s true. i didnt look @ BP at all. honestly. because i think many players didn't enter any battle yet. another thing it s about my history here. i don t know anyone so how can I make a correct prediction? i just see average total. AND MOST IMPORTANT THING: I don t know any pact in this world except my alliance. So... sry for those that i think that will sink geographically speaking :D
BUT , hey, at least I tried and I was on topic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Quadell and check-mate
You are correct about anarchist consulate but left out one important detail, the alliance they were in was in Mu where I was (we battled them, Known as BAND OF BROTHERS there) Here they brought over average to middle of the road players.
The only 2 that are decent are Cavalier222 and BLT the Conqueror. The rest are simmers and defensive players. raistlink9 tries to CS you but he leaves minutes for you too snipe..
Their better players are not coming here as far as I know.

DeletedUser4610

I think the rebels and them have the best chances out of all the alliances, but not entirely sure about Republic of texas, they might be able to hold their own, at least for a while.

Bobofolde read above, they as is have no shot..

Not to tout my own alliances horn but the best postioned and tightest grouped alliance is the greek states every other alliance is spread out. We have no one to contend with which will allow us to grow and by the time an alliance nears us we are to grouped together and big to defeat..

I know a lot of players and alliances here by research and just paying attn. I will put out a top 12 later tonight.

DeletedUser4610

The Rebels at the very least have a decent chance, Insanity is a good leader and they have a solid group. They are number 1 attacking alliance in Ithaca, and are ranked second there. Although not all came over, they will still be a threat.