Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9662

Just making the thread earlier then usual :). Feel free to discuss, but it is only the first day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

Hmm the settings on this world are great, is it worth me coming back into the US server

DeletedUser

Seeing as Blue.Dragon is in The Creators, I'd assume that's the one they're referring to.

DeletedUser

Why would I do that I don't spy on anyone just wondering which group I need to be nice to until I'm spread out enough to be able to not be rimmed

DeletedUser

So now that there are more players than earlyer, who do you all think will stand, and who will fall

DeletedUser

Well at the moment creators are a sink :p
Later today I will post what I really think, need to do a little research.

DeletedUser9662

Well I guess I will make my first one, wont be detailed though :).

1. Warriors Of The World Well they already have a sister alliance (The Vikings) and seem to be an MRA, so SINK.

2.Titanomachy The first 40 alliance cap hitters! Seem to have a few good names, but many look to be noobs, so SINK

3. Band Of Misfits I recognize some of there players, but a few new faces appear to me, look like they will be around so.. FLOAT

4. The Rebels Pretty much the above! FLOAT

5. The Vikings They are a sister alliance already :D! SINK

6.The Following I honestly know nothing about them.. SINK??

7.New World Order Always that 1 alliance named New World Order and they usually fail...but good leaders! Eh.. SWIM

8. The Republic Of Texas A premade if I am not mistaken, founded by Childress, a very good player :). Should be around for awhile SWIM

9.MIP Reborn I don't think I know anyone there, someone feed me some info on them, for now SINK

10.The Creators My alliance, you vote :).

11.Phoenix Rising Pick some creative names :p. SINK

12.The Greek States Looks like a bunch of players from RIGHTEOUS D3TH, will do good :). SWIM

Comments :)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7455

MAN finally a world to spend some time on... i have LITERALLY been waiting forever... since Upsilon it feels like... I was scared it was going to be another dead world with nobody playing... glad to see you guys here -.o i really need to start getting in on these pre-mades.

DeletedUser

Creators wasn't announced as a premade, nor do I think was TRT.