Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10811

Greetings, To all the outsders Talking down on The Iron Vandals we are making progress beyond what you can see on the map or statistically.Besides most of the groups you named are either brutes to others alliances. Other than that we will continue to conquer and dominate our strates of oceans 47,57,67 with future expansion. See you in the marathon.Guardian of the Fortress,Theokeleees

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10603

ohhhhhh Thank you but Ik this need a new update one of Sink alliances just jumped up three spots since this update and hey Kallistee haven't talked in a while and that alliances that's farthest from the rest has a belt of oceans under there control an of they decide to push forward they would push alot of alliances into each other so there always that option for them but i doubt there any negotiations going on with Zero other then the friendly Hello to their neighbors but i heard there biggest weakness is there leader he can be to nice at times lol and of course buddy as long as you keep your Ls where they belong

Also i don't think you should label a alliance as a MRA before you even know anything about them

Btw, You are an MRA until proven otherwise ;)

Greetings, To all the outsders Talking down on The Iron Vandals we are making progress beyond what you can see on the map or statistically.Besides most of the groups you named are either brutes to others alliances. Other than that we will continue to conquer and dominate our strates of oceans 47,57,67 with future expansion. See you in the marathon.Guardian of the Fortress,Theokeleees

You shouldn't have to tell us about your "Progress". If you were making it we would see and when you do we will see. This is a game of enemies due to the rough fact that (wait for it this may be hard for you) there will only be one victor in the end. The other alliances don't consist of brutes or no one would be in them. To you they are enemies and enemies tend to be brutes and toward their enemies(you). Through simple logic you will find that everyone will appear as brutes when they are taking your cities, which will happen since you are attempting to be nice in a war game xD

DeletedUser

Lol the only one alliance I care about in the top 12 is fluffy everyone else has hardly complete control of anything it going to be interesting seeing which one of you guys win the core but by then you guys will be completely surround by three alliances that are surrounding the rim this will be a very interesting in time (hopefully iron and fluffy nap or Allie up and just tackle all you guys as one it be so easy) just my opinion

DeletedUser

Feeling froggy .... Jump!

you guys will be completely surround by three alliances that are surrounding the rim this will be a very interesting in time (hopefully iron and fluffy nap or Allie up and just tackle all you guys as one it be so easy) just my opinion
Unless you are in a corner you too will be surrounded by that time. I'll bet you are just trembling at the thought..... yea exactly how I feel right now. The difference is some of us like being surrounded by red, it makes targets easier to identify. History shows us certain cultures seek the opportunity of such scenarios. The soldiers of mighty Sparta, much like the proud Samurai embraced death; Especially in the glory of combat. One thing you can take to the bank is, "core" players ain't scurd and will be waiting. I for one, sure as hell ain't jumping out of the core to tango..... yet.thisisgrepolis
images

DeletedUser

Lol the only one alliance I care about in the top 12 is fluffy everyone else has hardly complete control of anything it going to be interesting seeing which one of you guys win the core but by then you guys will be completely surround by three alliances that are surrounding the rim this will be a very interesting in time (hopefully iron and fluffy nap or Allie up and just tackle all you guys as one it be so easy) just my opinion

All I can say is, the core will form and proximity will be huge in this world. The TT from the center will play a big factor.
-CC

DeletedUser

Unless you are in a corner you too will be surrounded by that time. I'll bet you are just trembling at the thought..... yea exactly how I feel right now. The difference is some of us like being surrounded by red, it makes targets easier to identify. History shows us certain cultures seek the opportunity of such scenarios. The soldiers of mighty Sparta, much like the proud Samurai embraced death; Especially in the glory of combat. One thing you can take to the bank is, "core" players ain't scurd and will be waiting. I for one, sure as hell ain't jumping out of the core to tango..... yet.thisisgrepolis
images

Yes, as the legends of old say, brave warriors like to ally with not one, not, two, not three, not four, but five or six alliances to take on a single enemy equaling a small fraction of their collective player base. So brave. So courageous. So honorable!

DeletedUser

Yes, as the legends of old say, brave warriors like to ally with not one, not, two, not three, not four, but five or six alliances to take on a single enemy equaling a small fraction of their collective player base. So brave. So courageous. So honorable!
In a game of military and political science, surly staying dynamic and easy to work with has to count for something. In your opinion, there may very well be less valor in "wagging the dog." However you have to admit that is a pretty subjective point of view. Here you are making the argument of being more "virtuous" by making enemies in lieu of allies. That in itself is one thing, but the fact remains we are all playing a videogame. Thus at the end of the day one can hardly achieve these "qualities" in such a medium. And even if they could, certainly they would not be real. For only a fool would pursue merits of this nature in such a manner and take them seriously.

We Ronin have have been on both sides of this scenario and also do like to consider ourselves and those we share time with to be rather gallant all the same. So the irony is not lost on us and it's a fascinating duality of pseudo mettle.

Although, we do play the part well seeing as you just overestimated Ronin political prowess not one, not two, not three, not four, but five or six times over. Or maybe it was underestimated, wouldn't that be something?

friends_may_come_and_go_but_enemies_accumulate_poster-r1998e0db77a547c8832e9e95b87e3572_esf_8byvr_324.jpg

On the bright side Gope, Ronin abide by law #2 of power: Never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies. Friends often times become complacent and difficult to work with while enemies have something to prove and are generally willing to do more to earn your trust. The problem with friends is they become resentful with envy entitlement and ingratitude. This confuses the boundaries and distances that working requires. If both partners in the arrangement understand the dangers involved, a friend often can be employed to great effect. You must never let your guard down in such a venture, always be on the lookout for any signs of emotional disturbance. Nothing is stable in the realm of power, and even the closest of friends can be transformed into the worst of enemies.

To stay on topic
Lets see a new top 12 list

DeletedUser

Hello am new and like the list you created but what is a MRa and you say that the top 3 have complete control of there ocean but all the alliances in the top 12 control a ocean some even have 2 under their banner but the map shows the top 5 all bunched up together and near each other wouldn't that start a fight down the line also wouldn't the alliance the farthest away from the top alliances last the longest

OK JaronKing when I said don't go sending all your slingers at me that didn't mean you can go ahead and send the Colony Ship instead. You shouldn't be hitting women it didnt work out well for Ray Rice this week.

DeletedUser9662

OK JaronKing when I said don't go sending all your slingers at me that didn't mean you can go ahead and send the Colony Ship instead. You shouldn't be hitting women it didnt work out well for Ray Rice this week.

KALL always owning nubs :D

DeletedUser

of course i would never hit a women my mother raised me better then that but we meant no disrespect we asked your leader to move the cities from my borders and that Lightship factory you're on but he refused so we had to take drastic measures also we wouldn't send the paltry sum to a leader that would be disrespectful when we come after a city we send what we need plus more and like i told you we don't want any part of your war with zero we are just protecting our borders and ourselves

also don't call me or my alliance nubs unless you have something to back that statement up

DeletedUser

This is one the stupidest things I've ever read. I'm not sure what game your playing but Iron what ever they are and fluffy bunnies are two awful alliances. I've never even said their names before because they are that insignificant. I have nothing against you and I'm sorry for sounding hostile but for someone to write what you did.. I'm surprised no one else called you out for it. Maybe its cause no one is on the forums.

The core alliances are set up very well and thats where the action is. Rim alliances pop up and do well for a while but the ones that last are almost always in the core. I can't think of an example where that is untrue but I'm sure you could so I'll just say almost always.

DeletedUser

Last I checked Ocean 64 isn't in the core either. Just saying. I do like your alliance however, you seem well positioned and have seemingly very seasoned players. However, just because FB has a cute furry name doesn't mean it needs to be lumped together with Iron whateveritis.

DeletedUser

ok so whats the top 12.. lol we need an updated list now :D
i can only mention top 3 >.> too lazzy atm..

1. Haven Reborn:
A solid alliance, i know some of those players from Old Grepolis, small alliance but solid so i think they are number 1 At the moment.

2. Numbers and Figures:
Not saying this because im part of it but because of the experience, some might say "Fight Club should be number 1 or 2" nope.. they only have numbers.. so yea N&F number 2 ;)

3. Fight Club / Project Mayhem:
Why? well.. Numbers.. they are a solid alliance and hope they stay strong :D

DeletedUser9662

ok so whats the top 12.. lol we need an updated list now :D
i can only mention top 3 >.> too lazzy atm..

1. Haven Reborn:
A solid alliance, i know some of those players from Old Grepolis, small alliance but solid so i think they are number 1 At the moment.

2. Numbers and Figures:
Not saying this because im part of it but because of the experience, some might say "Fight Club should be number 1 or 2" nope.. they only have numbers.. so yea N&F number 2 ;)

3. Fight Club / Project Mayhem:
Why? well.. Numbers.. they are a solid alliance and hope they stay strong :D

Good to see you on the forums zero :), need more on Marathon :p.

DeletedUser9662

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us37&ref=znwzmktbnwm25uacemhewy8pve3qposfeaqnsnd6 Well I guess its that time again!

1. Chaos I do not know what to say really. Losing some of its players. A new alliance is forming called Delusions Of Grandeur. Not sure if more are going to leave or this is just some misunderstanding, so Float

2.Aeterna Victoriae Spread across many oceans with like 5 academies. Might be fighting Triad, SINK

3. Triad Looks to be thriving right now! Should be around for a bit! Swim

4.The Knights Who Say Ni Nuf Said Swim

5.Blood Legion I smell an MRA, oh wait.. SINK

6. Fight Club My Alliance :).

7. The Argonauts Of Mayhem My Alliances Academy :).

8 Leviathan I am currently at war with them so I want to say sink, but that's not the case yet :p. Float

9. - Phoenix Rising - Looks like an MRA, but I don't see any competition, so Float

10. THE MILITIA They seem to be fine, but Knights Of Ni could change that, Float

Only doing top 10 since I am working on the newspaper!

DeletedUser

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us37&ref=znwzmktbnwm25uacemhewy8pve3qposfeaqnsnd6 Well I guess its that time again!

2.Aeterna Victoriae Spread across many oceans with like 5 academies. Might be fighting Triad, SINK

Please if your going to talk about my alliance as least get your fact straight that's all i ask first we have one academy and we have full control of 4 oceans but that makes us MRA because we like to spread and secure our borders but if you knew anything about my allaince you would know how we were formed and mass recruiting wasn't one of them but back to the matter at hand you all can call use a MRA all you want because the truth is we are not but if none of you can see that then its not your problem can't wait to see you all when it times for the WW to starts well some of you all