Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

is this server even worth to buy gold? im a new player here but a fast learner and had an exp, on ikaraim age of war and age of warring empire game which im all 1 of the top players. any help will be much appreciate.

DeletedUser

is this server even worth to buy gold? im a new player here but a fast learner and had an exp, on ikaraim age of war and age of warring empire game which im all 1 of the top players. any help will be much appreciate.

Sent you a visitor message regarding your question. :)

DeletedUser

hello primitive. not sure how to reply on your pm to me so i just replied here lol. i dont even know what is that speed world thing sorry.

DeletedUser9662

Here is a quick top 12,

Sails Of Death- Swim

Fight Club- Swim

Numbers And Figures- Swim

Berserkers- Float

Fluffy Bunnies- Sink

Dogs Of War- Sink

Big Cats Have To Eat- HOW ARE THEY ALIVE!!! Sink

War Dragons- Sink

HEROES OF WAR- Sink

The Knights Who Say Ni- Swim

ZER0- Sink

Sovereign- My Alliance.

Hope you enjoyed this detailed sink or swim ;)

DeletedUser

Everyone going to sink lol owell I just got conquest ready with three open slots

DeletedUser

Whatch out now.

Everyone going to sink lol owell I just got conquest ready with three open slots

Serious business.
MoraleShieldGenF.jpg

DeletedUser

Here is a quick top 12,

Sails Of Death- Swim

Fight Club- Swim

Numbers And Figures- Swim

Berserkers- Float

Fluffy Bunnies- Sink

Dogs Of War- Sink

Big Cats Have To Eat- HOW ARE THEY ALIVE!!! Sink

War Dragons- Sink

HEROES OF WAR- Sink

The Knights Who Say Ni- Swim

ZER0- Sink

Sovereign- My Alliance.

Hope you enjoyed this detailed sink or swim ;)

I do not enjoy the detailed sink or swim! Heroes of War is not sinking!

DeletedUser

And Sovereign isn't even in the top 12 just to update you. :p lol

DeletedUser9662

I will be updating this in a few days, so be on the lookout!

DeletedUser9662

Been busy, so making this quick! Map of top 12 if interested! http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us37&ref=mrwm3on2ub1vjxen3aozyetjwl1gf8gc62cbrg

1. Sails Of Death

Solid alliance, has always been a solid alliance, will stay a solid alliance. Should be down the road for awhile.

2. Fight Club

My alliance, you decide.

3. Numbers And Figures

Again, another solid alliance, have complete control of ocean 54. Again, should be around for a while.

4. Fluffy Bunnies

A rim alliance in the 35 area, battling The Ancients right now, crushing them. Should be around for a bit, but an alliance like Sails could take them out.

5. Big Cats Have To Eat

No. No. No. Honestly surprised they are still around, will change though.

6. Berserkers

They have been falling apart for a few weeks now, sinking ship.

7. War Dragons

I honestly know nothing about them.

8. HEROES OF WAR

Solid alliance, should be around for a bit.

9. Dogs Of War

Had been taking a beating, but things have calmed down as of late. They are definitely the most compact alliance.

10. Z3RO

MRA, sink.

11. The Knights Who Say Ni

Oh snap! Outstanding alliance right here, should model after them. Will be here for awhile.

12. Iron Vandals

Mra, sink.

Hope you enjoy guys! Sorry it wasn't very detailed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello am new and like the list you created but what is a MRa and you say that the top 3 have complete control of there ocean but all the alliances in the top 12 control a ocean some even have 2 under their banner but the map shows the top 5 all bunched up together and near each other wouldn't that start a fight down the line also wouldn't the alliance the farthest away from the top alliances last the longest

DeletedUser

Mass Recruit....The alliance that is furthest away from the top alliance might last the longest unless they had negotiations with Zero. :p I think that would be their weakness or perhaps their downfall :) i'm just kiddin with ya pal. Wink Wink don't go sending your slingers at me Jaron

DeletedUser

ohhhhhh Thank you but Ik this need a new update one of Sink alliances just jumped up three spots since this update and hey Kallistee haven't talked in a while and that alliances that's farthest from the rest has a belt of oceans under there control an of they decide to push forward they would push alot of alliances into each other so there always that option for them but i doubt there any negotiations going on with Zero other then the friendly Hello to their neighbors but i heard there biggest weakness is there leader he can be to nice at times lol and of course buddy as long as you keep your Ls where they belong

Also i don't think you should label a alliance as a MRA before you even know anything about them

Last edited by a moderator: