Top 12~Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser10363

Infection will always be here in the center of the map. We'll keep defending like turtles (what else can we do with so many enemies?) but you guys won't crack this shell...until you guys get tired of losing offense to us we'll be here :p

I think it would be an interesting read if someone were to go back from the start of the server and compare expansion rates among the top alliances.

The fact that you are openly admitting your new role as the turtle crew is depressing. Maybe we should give the Uglies more attention to expedite their implosion and give Infection some breathing room. :confused:

DeletedUser

I think it would be an interesting read if someone were to go back from the start of the server and compare expansion rates among the top alliances.

The fact that you are openly admitting your new role as the turtle crew is depressing. Maybe we should give the Uglies more attention to expedite their implosion and give Infection some breathing room. :confused:

The fact that you need the entire world to go against us is depressing. The only reason why you guys teamed up on us was because we were such a big threat, and you know that. We're under attack almost constantly and the fact that we are still #3 alliance attacker says something, leaving us #1 fighter by over 1.5 million.

Losing a couple of really good players is tough, but real life calls. Firebrand left since he got deployed overseas. Just because we lost a couple of good players does not mean anything. We'll be here whether you like it or not, or whether it takes you to pact with 5 of the top alliances against us. Seems like you missed the point.

Looks like these forums are a bit lacking from the Infection perspective since X left us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6486

you can turtle up all you want, but if you never take any cities you'll lose eventually

DeletedUser10363

The fact that you need the entire world to go against us is depressing. The only reason why you guys teamed up on us was because we were such a big threat, and you know that. We're under attack almost constantly and the fact that we are still #3 alliance attacker says something, leaving us #1 fighter by over 1.5 million.

Losing a couple of really good players is tough, but real life calls. Firebrand left since he got deployed overseas. Just because we lost a couple of good players does not mean anything. We'll be here whether you like it or not, or whether it takes you to pact with 5 of the top alliances against us. Seems like you missed the point.

Looks like these forums are a bit lacking from the Infection perspective since X left us.

Since when did we NEED to pact with anyone to go against you? Our group has been at odds with yours since day one. The only difference is now the attacks are one-sided. Hence my previous statement.

Our stats do not reflect the actual BP of our players due to the mergers etc. I have never said you guys werent our biggest threat. But that is like being the tallest midget considering the only other alliance attacking us is the Uglies. Your other pals, Brotherhood of Arms, fell apart.

It is what it is and the stats speak for themselves. The reason the forums are lacking from Infection's perspective is because XG and Aesur left once they couldn't look down their noses and claim to be the best.

What is funny is that you are the one trying to go around and secure any type of pact you can from anyone who will listen, so you can take us on. So just keep on building the defense up and delaying the inevitable. I give it a couple weeks before the beasts of the east are finished with the Chosen Ones and are within striking distance of your core islands. Then you will be up the infamous creek with out a paddle.

DeletedUser

Since when did we NEED to pact with anyone to go against you? Our group has been at odds with yours since day one. The only difference is now the attacks are one-sided. Hence my previous statement.

And could you PLEASE explain how you got to the point where the attacks were one sided?

Please stop contradicting yourself. We were doing great before you guys started pacting with the top alliances of the world. And you accuse US of trying to pact with anybody willing to listen...look at yourself first.

And don't blame players for leaving as cowards, you don't know what goes on in their life, remember this just a game. A game that isn't fun for either of us sitting here looking at each other, when it clearly is a stalemate. Keep telling yourself that we're sinking, but when was the last time you took an important city of ours that wasn't a) an internal or b) an inactive? I'm sure we stopped about every attempt.

And we weren't the ones that looked for a pact to fight against you, it was the opposite way around. We never contacted Mercs because we took 19/19 (100%) of their cities back in July and made a number of players quit. We will never agree but the way I see it, and the way us leaders see it, is that you couldn't take us on one by one and had to resort to a world coalition.

But I'm sure before Mumluks even get close, something will give sooner or later.

DeletedUser6486

when it clearly is a stalemate. Keep telling yourself that we're sinking, but when was the last time you took an important city of ours that wasn't a) an internal or b) an inactive? I'm sure we stopped about every attempt.

oh yeah, this is definitely a stalemate ;)

and why don't you count internals or inactives, a city is a city, and you even have the advantage by knowing it is inactive before we do, so there isn't really an excuse for losing an inactive, besides us just being better than you :D

DeletedUser

But I'm sure before Mumluks even get close, something will give sooner or later.

Interesting line ... care to expand on that. Your team has been sneaking behind our backs trying to tell people that we are not that tough. If you got something to say speak plainly so all understand otherwise it's just desperate talk.

DeletedUser8025

Insanity2121 what happened to Inf now ranked 8 and loosing a lot of members.

DeletedUser10520

This seamed short lived :\, still think inf will be around forever?

DeletedUser8025

I am shocked MD would take in some of these INF members. All they did was trash talk in forums about how they were going to win just to fall in the end.

DeletedUser10111

To be fair not all the players in Infection talked trash. But it sure seems like most of the ones who did are gone. Funny how this always seems to happen. Think I will put a idea in a thread a friend gave to me. Oh and to my friend i send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

DeletedUser

That is just sad. Some people just can't take the heat, and give up.

DeletedUser10777

Infection has good players. Yes some were pretty crude and big headed. But you cant blame the whole group because of a few people. Its going to happen more times over. This world is only beginning... More surprises will await everyone at the next turn of events im sure....

DeletedUser

That is just sad. Some people just can't take the heat, and give up.

We never gave up, we took the best option to us in the effort to win the world. It was obviously a stalemate, it was literally world war I, losses of tons of troops but no gains in cities or anything.

DeletedUser

Spin it how you want. You left your alliance for the one attacking you.

DeletedUser10520

Bahahaha this is funny, this happens all the time in grepo. alliance X bags out alliance Y, You can only take internals, inactives or what ever you want to put in here. Where going to win, your doing no dammage etc etc. then oh you want me to join your alliance.... wow you guys are the best! :D

DeletedUser575

We never gave up, we took the best option to us in the effort to win the world. It was obviously a stalemate, it was literally world war I, losses of tons of troops but no gains in cities or anything.

If it was in fact a stalemate then why did one alliance fold into another instead of just taking the bp from the deal and getting your cities elsewhere? I would suspect that you couldn't take cities elsewhere while your enemy could and this caused your alliance to give up and join them. It doesn't matter if the towel was red, white, or yellow, you still threw it in. Quitter :p