Top 12~Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser10023

I will update my own list maybe a few times a day, but want to point out that at this point, most of this is opinion based, some facts, but mostly opinions, so don't hate on me for it!! :)
It might be a little too early to do this, but here I am anyway! :)

1. Dark Elite (59 members, avr.970) Float seems kind of like an MRA.. but at least they don't have any sister alliances yet, and OK average. Don't think they will stick around that long..
2. The Nightmare (50 members, avr. 987) Float have a few legit players, not sure about leadership.. high average though
3. White Tiger Emporium (54 members, avr. 840) Sink very low average, have way to many officers, another MRA-like alliance.
4. Vae Victis (41 members, avr. 960) SinkThey seem ok, but many alliances have already targeted them...
5. Soulcatchers (37 members, avr. 1011) (Swim won't say much, but the facts say they have a high average, concentrated
6. Hell Hounds (36 members, avr. 1002) Swim They seem like a good alliance, high avarage, experienced players, good position
7. Archers of Corruption (38 members, avr. 857) Sink
8. Crimson Tide (31 members, avr. 855) Sink
9. The Firm (25 members, avr. 923) Floatif they are really a firm, they can be good! :p
10. Poseidons Force (26 members, avr. 822) Sink
11. Mercenaries (28 members, avr. 743) Sink very low avarage..
12. Most Wanted (21 members, avr. 842) Float I guess.. they are small, but not an MRA!

Looking back, I think I did this too early, but will update as we progress!

~Dak

You can make your own list below, and we will see who was the most accurate!

DeletedUser

1 Dark Elite - SINK
2 The Nightmare - SINK
3 White Tiger Emporium - SINK
4 Vae Victis - SINK
5 Hell Hounds - SINK
6 Soulcatchers - SINK
7 Archers of Corruption - SINK
8 Crimson Tide - SINK
9 The Firm - SINK
10 Poseidons Force - SINK
11 Mercenaries - SINK
12 MOST WANTED - SINK

DeletedUser10179

Also people should add in alliances not in the top 12 that they want to comment on.

Dark Elite: Sink
The Nightmare: Sink
WTE: Sink
Vae Victus: Sink
SoulCatchers: Float
Hell Hounds: Float
AoC: Sink
Crimson Tide: Sink
The Firm: Sink
Poseidons Force: Sink
Mercenaries: Sink
Most Wanted: Sink

Easy... Not much to say about the sinks it is pretty self explanatory.

Hey Apex that is exactly what I had before... except I didn't want to be to mean.

DeletedUser

All alliances once fall until the world ends. Then they group together and call themselves "[World Name] forever" or something like that. Never seen an alliances that made it to the end from the start. And the ones that are here now are not that good.

DeletedUser

I don't know enough about the other Alliances' leadership and members to tell.

I know that Infection and Headshot will both be around, they have good players, experienced leadership, and a good core to build from.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kind comment. On Infection I definately have to agree.

DeletedUser

We will see what happens once beginners protection expires. But think most of the ones on the list will sink.

DeletedUser3750

All alliances once fall until the world ends. Then they group together and call themselves "[World Name] forever" or something like that. Never seen an alliances that made it to the end from the start. And the ones that are here now are not that good.

Well you would have to make it to the end of a world yourself in order to have a chance of seeing that. :p

P.S. I like Apex he seems like a fun guy and starts fast.

DeletedUser

You should join our alliance then and see what he is really like! :p

DeletedUser

I will update my own list maybe a few times a day, but want to point out that at this point, most of this is opinion based, some facts, but mostly opinions, so don't hate on me for it!! :)
It might be a little too early to do this, but here I am anyway! :)

1. Dark Elite (59 members, avr.970) Float seems kind of like an MRA.. but at least they don't have any sister alliances yet, and OK average. Don't think they will stick around that long..
2. The Nightmare (50 members, avr. 987) Float have a few legit players, not sure about leadership.. high average though
3. White Tiger Emporium (54 members, avr. 840) Sink very low average, have way to many officers, another MRA-like alliance.
4. Vae Victis (41 members, avr. 960) SinkThey seem ok, but many alliances have already targeted them...
5. Soulcatchers (37 members, avr. 1011) (Swim won't say much, but the facts say they have a high average, concentrated
6. Hell Hounds (36 members, avr. 1002) Swim They seem like a good alliance, high avarage, experienced players, good position
7. Archers of Corruption (38 members, avr. 857) Sink
8. Crimson Tide (31 members, avr. 855) Sink
9. The Firm (25 members, avr. 923) Floatif they are really a firm, they can be good! :p
10. Poseidons Force (26 members, avr. 822) Sink
11. Mercenaries (28 members, avr. 743) Sink very low avarage..
12. Most Wanted (21 members, avr. 842) Float I guess.. they are small, but not an MRA!

Looking back, I think I did this too early, but will update as we progress!

~Dak

You can make your own list below, and we will see who was the most accurate!

Funny, We are probably the most experienced alliance on the server. :) But thats ok. We will see how WTE does once bp ends :) btw how many of you guys remember how everyone Said many of us would fail on kappa, how many of us would fail on Alpha, but yet, we are looking great :) Oh and many of us did win Alpha :)

DeletedUser10216

3. White Tiger Emporium (54 members, avr. 840) Sink very low average, have way to many officers, another MRA-like alliance.3. White Tiger Emporium (54 members, avr. 840) Sink very low average, have way to many officers, another MRA-like alliance.

we have 3 founders lol but i dont get the MRA thing since about 35 of the 58 came over together

DeletedUser10216

Funny, We are probably the most experienced alliance on the server. :) But thats ok. We will see how WTE does once bp ends :) btw how many of you guys remember how everyone Said many of us would fail on kappa, how many of us would fail on Alpha, but yet, we are looking great :) Oh and many of us did win Alpha :)

matt we are an MRA with noobs that have no idea what were getting ourselves into lol

DeletedUser

Hambone, if I'm readin' this properly, and please correct me if my eyes have failed me after these many years of playin' this game, but it looks to me they are confident that our super-massive noobster squad will be sinkin'. . . :|! Ham! Halt all mass-recruitin' of the specific players we're bringin' into the MRA-like alliance! . . .of which obviously has way more leaders than fingers they can count on! They've caught on to our scheme! ohnoz.

DeletedUser

Hey! I am 99,9% sure you guys will sink but I never said when. It's just that you guys started off like an ordinary MRA could do which makes many people see you as one.

DeletedUser

I thought the forum-dwellers partook in, I don't know, necessary research when deciding their "guesstimates" in the whole sink/swim thread. . . especially when the world hasn't been alive for more than a week and Alpha wonder-winners and Pi territory-terrors are bein' considered bad swimmers. :| Just confused, t'is all. . . we all like some clarification on how some things are voted on these days, y'know? I mean, if it was by the name of the alliance, well. . . you are wrong again! White tigers are surprisingly proficient swimmers! So now I'm just confused! D:!

DeletedUser6486

All alliances once fall until the world ends. Then they group together and call themselves "[World Name] forever" or something like that. Never seen an alliances that made it to the end from the start.

on the en. servers Eviction Notice did... 3 times

DeletedUser10179

Hey guys if you aren't going to make a top 12 then make a new thread for other stuff that you are talking about... I come here to read people top 12's. Thanks. Also if you want to question a top 12 send a message to that person and I bet 100% of the people won't care what you think about there top 12. so move this stuff other places please.