Top 12~Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser

Up to the minute as of 5/16...

1. Dark Elite ........ Swim - Sure, go on believing we're an MRA. I dare you.
2. The Nightmare ....... Swim - Nearly all members look very active right now, good tracking. It's early yet, but I'm guessing this is a prebuilt. We'll see how many stay the course.
3. White Tiger Emporium ...... Sink Yeah, two days in and they've still got 10 players under 700 points? They won't last.
4. Vae Victis ....... Float Not super impressed. But doesn't look like an MRA to me, so they might have some staying power.
5. Hell Hounds ...... Swim Solid group. Already pacted with what looks like a training grounds for them.
6. Soulcatchers ...... Float I'll upgrade this to Swim if they continue to cut bait on the slackers at the bottom.
7. Crimson Tide ...... Sink Already allying/pacting with weaker groups? Getting intimidated early goes well with your red dresses, kids.
8. Archers of Corruption ....... Sink Alliance with CT isn't going to save them from being shark bait at end of BP.
9. Mercenaries ....... Sink - When your leader is 100 points behind ME at this stage, you're kinda in trouble.
10. Poseidons Force............ Sink See #8
11. The Firm .......... Sink - Solid group, but in the bullseyes of several much bigger fish...
12. The Demented Ones ..... Sink - Looks like about half a dozen decent players with a lot of boat anchors hanging below them.

DeletedUser7813

It's so early to tell, right now. I don't think we've seen a traditional MRA yet, but I have no doubt they'll show themselves soon enough.

Well, there is that one dude that messaged every player in Ocean 54 today lmao!

I'll post my list once I'm more certain. There's a few alliances that I think will float along just fine, and some that will really swim. But I can't give an unbias evaluation of the rest so I'll just wait.

DeletedUser

It's so early to tell, right now. I don't think we've seen a traditional MRA yet, but I have no doubt they'll show themselves soon enough.

I'll post my list once I'm more certain. There's a few alliances that I think will float along just fine, and some that will really swim. But I can't give an unbias evaluation of the rest so I'll just wait.

ITT, the only reason I did the top-12 was to answer someone's statement that they thought we were an MRA. I have no f-ing idea what the other 11 alliances in the top 12 are going to do. Just trying to keep it OT, you know? :D

DeletedUser10216

thank you for not being hasty to make a list after just 48 hours of the world being open haha youre a sensible man

DeletedUser5088

Not familiar with "Drak" Elite. I know Dark Elite all came here from Juktas together.

ahh great..all the people getting their butt whipped on Juktas by Radioactive joined here. That must make them Elite!

DeletedUser10216

assumptions can be very dangerous things, always gotta look players up

DeletedUser

ahh great..all the people getting their butt whipped on Juktas by Radioactive joined here. That must make them Elite!

Meh. The tide is turning, whether y'all want to believe it or not.

DeletedUser6798

Im untouched in Juktas still..

Just tired from having to explain the same thing 500 times.. only noobs start a world a month late.. it sucks

DeletedUser5973

Everyone please watch-out for The Abusement Park. They where brave enough to send me a blind invite so I quickly joined.