Top 12~Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser10975

dEU6ULe.jpg

DeletedUser10777

We're having too much fun in the core.... No need for that long tt.... Lol... Mac, you are a gentlemen and a scholar.... Good opinions, i concur.... Again.... You have to stop being in agreeance with me...lol...

DeletedUser

Lol ya I bet it is fun but not many rule oceans without question most are fighting it out in the core pretty hard no one has any real control there

DeletedUser10975

You guys have problems with the rim? Come visit us, we'll great you in kind.

DeletedUser10111

Red your group is far from having total control of Oc43 as for Oc53 2 of your players dominate where are the rest? The leadership let TPG play you guys like a cheap date staling for 48 hours while they "talked". You were warned by jackpot and Duh Ork that it was a tactic they had used before. Still LoUG gave TPG the 48hrs and now thanks the the Thracian game they have rebuilt. Simple decisions such as those are why i said sink. I did say that LoUG was" in trouble unless strong leadership can get it together." As for why you have so much room.... I guess conquest though diplomacy is still conquest. But thank you Red for commenting and maybe you can add to the thread with a top 12 of your own?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol there our Bp farms got let others play to it all about tactical moves lmao they have begged for mergers and been told no there going to be Bp farms we want them rebuilding over and over we have tpg completely surrounded it won't be hard to take them over if we want to we have bigger fish to worry about then someone we already surrounded and use for Bp lmao and party I have single city with higher point base then ur account on this world

DeletedUser

Mac: the (actually 36-hour) ceasefire for diplomatic talks with the PG was not the best one, admittedly, as they were allowed the opportunity to show their true colors of treachery yet again. I always myself doubted that they were really considering a merge, given their previous history of betrayal and slick maneuvering. Yet make no mistake: they are paying for their decision-making, and will continue to in the upcoming days. Their decisions have left no room for any kind of mercy.

Part of being a member of an alliance is not always agreeing with what happens. The PG decision, I think, was certainly a catalyst for more transparency as far as the leadership goes. I think that your decision to leave, as opposed to staying to work to make the alliance better through dialogue, may not have been the best one.

Also, as far as LoUG being an MRA: I highly doubt that even the majority of the players in the top 10-15 alliances are extremely active. I think that LoUG/sibling alliances are probably amongst the most active on the server. Furthermore, there are groups/clusters of relationships amongst players within the LoUG alliance consortium that work more closely together to get things done. I believe that there is a lot that you are not taking into account.

DeletedUser

1. The mamluk nation, swimming it out will be hard to sink ;)
2. The silent force, idk to much about these guys I know there slowly moving into position to do some real warring could be a sink or swim as of now
3. Maniacal destiny, sink to many people dislike this bunch I know lug and two other have them red
4. Vigilate, it hard to tell everyone calling these guys a mra but I know most the people they have join them ask to join still need a few weeks to really tell with this bunch as far I can tell there going to be floating for a few month atleast
5. Infection, swimming it out will be another hard sinker ;)
6. Mercs, sink they have help maniacal out to much
7. Loug swimming it out will be a hard sinker ;)
8. Float
9. Swimming it out will be a hard sinker ;)
10. Repeat of rank four
11. Idk anything about these guys
12. Lote. Swimming it out will be a hard sinker ;)

Special holler at rank 21. Swimming it out will be a hard sinker ;)

DeletedUser10363

Red you have honestly no idea what you are talking about. It's actually quite comical.

DeletedUser

or you guys dont grasp the concept of allies being added into all of this one the two the big question is which is it lmao

DeletedUser575

1 The Mamluk Nation -goes good with red wine
2 The Silent Force -make sure to use plenty of butter
3 Maniacal Destiny -should be well seasoned
4 Vigilate -very edible, just needs a little salt to taste
5 Mercenaries -a great raw delicacy
6 Infection -cook to at least 180 degrees
7 League of Ugly Gentlemen -served in a brown bag
8 Knights of the Republic -garnish well with lots of parsley
9 The Mamluk Askari -use a white wine with this one
10 Vigilate 2 -smells like fish but taste like chicken
11 Rex Autem Mundi -for that late night snack
12 League of The Exiled -a delicious medley of flavors

all good eats in the end

DeletedUser8025

1 The Mamluk Nation - Swim - These guys still are just gaining points and ATB like crazy. They control the area they are in with an
Iron fist
2 The Silent Force - Swim - Are a very tight group that has control of there ocean and looks like they might be expanding soon.

3 Maniacal Destiny - Swim - Have been giving Inf a run for its money. It seems Inf is on the verge of collapse because of this group.

4 Vigilate - Sink or Swim - They can not deny they are an MRA. Now this does not mean they are bad. There are a lot of MRA
that have
won in the past. It all depends if there leaders have what it takes to make it into an Elite alliance.

5 Mercenaries - Swim - They have a good amount of allies as well a strong group who knows how to defend and attack. I tell you I
thought this alliance was done for at first but after the war with INF they have grown stronger as group.

6 Infection - Sink - To many players quitting and going on VM. They bit off more then they can chew and are now choking. Can one
of there allies give them the heimlich maneuver to safe them or are they to far gone?

7 League of Ugly Gentlemen - Sink or Swim - Another MRA trying to make a name for themselves. Can the Leadership there hold it
together?

8 Knights of the Republic - Float - While they are looking good I do see them exchanging shots with TSF. This good only be good or
bad for them

9 The Mamluk Askari - Same as TMN

10 Vigilate 2 - Same as VIG

11 Rex Autem Mundi - Sink - Look at stats I just dont see this alliance being here much longer.

12 League of The Exiled - Same as LouG

LouG and Vig. The reason I said Sink or Swim for both of these alliances is I can see them bumping heads soon. I have not yet fully researched it but I did look a lot into it. I would say in a fair fight with LouG vs Vig LouG would win. They are more experienced with attacking and defending so far. As for how things really are I see Vig taking them out. Allies are one hell of a factor.

DeletedUser

Vig is laughable. Right now they are asking another top 10 alliance to help them attack am alliance less than 1/4 of their size. And that is just counting the main alliance.

DeletedUser3109

In Eta the Union 10-15 million at the time had to fight a 2 million point alliance for a couple months not because The Union is laughable but because the 2 million point alliance were masters at the art of defence they had one player Kings-of-Kings who had less than 1k abp and nearly a million dbp. I can name a few other situations where if your experienced enough you can just use your troops to snipe CS's only and barely anyone could take cities from you.

DeletedUser

Vig has "OP'd" me twice now. Or what they consider an op. Watching them attacking is laughable. What happens when you have 12 like king of kings?