Top 12~Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser3109

Knights of the Republic is a swim, Chosen Ones-Swim only alliances who would bother them is Black Listed- Who are sticking to small prey/LoUG- dealing with their things/Infection- at war with half the core. This means that everyone is to preoccupied to care about them just like Wolf Pack

DeletedUser8025

1 The Mamluk Nation - Swim - Still growing strong and stronger each day and is just controlling the Oceans they have with an Iron
Fist.

2 Maniacal Destiny - Float - In a war with Inf but it looks more like a dead lock then anything. The only way they have an edge is
because of who they are allies with. Will be a swim if Inf collapses.

3 Infection - Float - I only say float for now because they dont have much help. Once or if they ever get help then they will be a
Swim. Till then they are stock at a mexican stand off with MD and there allies.

4 The Silent Force - Swim - Mercs 2 it seems may have finally split from Mercs. Unsure right now but it does look like a lot of The
Wolf Pact members have joined them. Have they stayed with Mercs or have they made a new empire.

5 Vigilate - Swim - They are on the edge of the world just like TMN. They can grow and grow unless someone attacks them soon.

6 Mercenaries - Sink- Going down and down in the ranks each time. Not growing fast enough to keep up with the rest of the world
and if Mercs 2 did just become there own alliance they are going to fall apart quick.

7 League of Ugly Gentlemen - Float - They are outside the huge war going on right now. I can see them staying here till someone
turns and decides fight.

8 Knights of the Republic - Swim - Have there own ocean under control as well and have been growing fast in the last few weeks.

9 The Mamluk Askari - Swim - Look at TMN.

10 Vigilate 2 -Swim - Look at Viglate

11 Rex Autem Mundi - Sink - Looks like there top player is on VM and TSF has been attacking them. I see most of there players
jumping ship real soon.

12 The Chosen Ones - Float - They seem to just be that one alliance that is just there. They are safe from everyone so they are
growing steady for now.

Personal top 3 alliances -
TMN - They seem to be growing like crazy both in Points and in BP.
Vigilate - They have came out of no where and is now fighting with the big leagues. I can see them being just like TMN.
TSF - Newly formed alliance of Mercs 2 and Wolfs. I can see them being a top alliance in this game if they split from Mercs and become there own alliance.

DeletedUser10111

wow you are way off on most of those. i wont betray anyone and say more.

DeletedUser10777

Right mac.... Someone needs to go back to the rumor mill and double check there intel....

DeletedUser10777

Mergers are happening all over... Thats why there is a sudden spike in point ratings.... This will go on im sure until world wonders.... The top 10 will be constantly evolving.... Groups are dissolving and joining other groups.... Thats just the nature of grepolis.... We as mercs are actually running on a high note right now.... Taking some good cities from good alliances... Just havent merged with anyone yet.... But we will see.... Its not just about the points... Its about the strategy.... ;)

DeletedUser10111

I will say this. Out of the current top 12 alliances I see only 1 that I think has what it takes to stay in its current form to WW. I will let you all take a guess. But unless rampant recruiting is not placed in check most will fall victim to just numbers and only a few active players. A few are on the other side of the fence on that last statement. They need to bring some fresh blood to replaced lost players or their enemies will simply outgrow them. Clintaurus for once you and I are in full agreement. It is all about strategy. I still think the players of Lamia have made it one of the best severs i have ever played. The activity level on the battlefield is some of the best in the game. I think we have not even seen the tip of the iceberg of what is yet to come.

DeletedUser

People still giving the MRA called Vigilate way too much credit. Number advantages only last so long.

DeletedUser8025

Thats the the point to have your own opinions on this. If you feel like a different top 12 is needed then make it.

DeletedUser

I am still getting a feel for the server since I/we started late. I could only make assumptions on the core alliances. I will have to defer to the people who are fighting there. As, I am giving some info on our side of the rim.

DeletedUser10111

Thats the the point to have your own opinions on this. If you feel like a different top 12 is needed then make it.
First off Evil let me thank you for taking the time to put out a top 12 list. Second please do not get offended if I say your wrong. The hard work you put into your list goes to show how much you love the game. I think it fair to say most of us who post here in the externals do have a love for the game. I wish this place had more people like yourself Evil that would take the time to try and make this a better place. Take is easy Evil and I will see you in the game.

DeletedUser10777

True evil.... We are just posting our opinions , you have every right to yours but it really is amazing to see that a few things happen with the rankings and people think others are in trouble... I guess its a good thing... Im happy at number 6... Gives me a good spot with less attention.... Lol... But yes thank you for your perspective i was starting to think that all the people i used to argue with have all left the game...lmao.... And mac... That will be the last time we agree... I have too much fun disagreeing with you...8)

DeletedUser8025

First off Evil let me thank you for taking the time to put out a top 12 list. Second please do not get offended if I say your wrong. The hard work you put into your list goes to show how much you love the game. I think it fair to say most of us who post here in the externals do have a love for the game. I wish this place had more people like yourself Evil that would take the time to try and make this a better place. Take is easy Evil and I will see you in the game.

What I wrote I wasnt mad. I was just saying as well I would like more people to do this as well and end all the other nonsense on here. If you see this thread is more trash talking then well any other thread even the trash talk thread lol. I just want it to be what its post to be. When I said if you feel different top 10 is needed make one I meant that I would also like to see everyone elses opinion on the world.

DeletedUser10520

I pretty much agree with your top 12 apart from your thought's on merc. Just because some alliances have grown in points does not mean they are any better. From what I've seen Merc would be very happy where they sit :)

I do agree though I would love to hear whats going on in the northern half of the world. All I hear is a little from the core (that has become one sided of late) and a little from the south because that's where I am. Anybody alive up there?

DeletedUser10111

ok here is my list

1. The Mamluk Nation- swim-great leadership and solid player.

2. Maniacal Destiny-swim for now- defeated units of TM and Dark Elite. Strong leaders may help. and Kzg is a force unto himself.

3. The Silent Force-swim- flying under the radar and getting it done. Love the acts of war in the profile.

4. Vigilate-sink- few good players but nothing just stands out. MRA size will be a weakness other will take advantage of.

5. Infection-float- battle proven but has lost many top players. Can leadership pull it together and get the train on the tracks again?

6. Mercenaries-swim- Clintaurus' band of thugs is enjoy success right now but will it last? Can he keep his allies with him? time will tell.

7. League of Ugly Gentlemen- sink- This MRA is in trouble unless strong leadership can get it together.

8. Knights of the Republic-float- Why have a academy when you should trim off half your line up? Tighten up and be a swim

9. The Mamluk Askari-swim- Great leadership proves the mother alliance wants the academy to work.

10. Vigilate 2-sink- Preschool with no teachers. Guys take a look and learn from TMN and put some good people in here to run things.

11. Rex Autem Mundi-sink- nothing stands out to say they will last sorry guys. hope you prove me wrong.

12. The Chosen Ones-sink- Left over Hydra members and a northern alliance. will not last as it is now.

ok so take it or leave it. but now you have it. thisisgrepolis

Top mention goes to Drunken Ninjas.... love the name.

DeletedUser10169

How is LoUG an MRA? Do you even know what an MRA is or did you just get your feelings hurt?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10111

MRA = Mass Recruiting Alliance. with 3 sections ie. League of Ugly Gentlemen, League of the Exiled , and League of Ugly Children. Yes I would say that makes you a MRA.

DeletedUser8025

I pretty much agree with your top 12 apart from your thought's on merc. Just because some alliances have grown in points does not mean they are any better. From what I've seen Merc would be very happy where they sit

When I do these I go off of not only points as well. I look at BP, Intel and Stats. I wrote this when I heard about TSF just being made. In my head I thought O Mercs 2 have just revolted against Mercs ok this should be something to watch for the next few days. Now that I know they are still allies to Mercs I will go ahead and give Mercs that Swim. With my top 12 it always constantly changes. Thats what I love about top 12. Not everyone will be a swim, float, and sink once more and more things happen.

DeletedUser

Got have room for mergers and active players everyone mostly ask to join loug most the time sometimes they go a headhunting, as the world get older we know that people will leave due to rl and other issues when it does happen people will slowly start geting eat for basic reason of not logging on and such and then slowly loug and there sisters will slowly slim down to the original alliance but I don't see them sinking they control three oceans without question come out to 043 and 53 and such