Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser5244

Here is an evaluation on the top 12 ABP alliances....

image.jpg

Savage Subjugation- My alliance, so no comment, but I am currently happy with the way my alliance is going.

The Black Company- They have gotten much better since the beginning of the world, but I have higher expectations for their BP ranks.

Fear- Very good ABP ranks considering they only have 30 members and hardly made it into the top 20 for points.

Brotherhood of War- If you're number 1 and your alliance cap is full, then you better be in the top 5.

Dopey Kittens- Only 20 members and maintaining a top 5 spot, they have a few big names in the top 10 play wise.

Death Row- Doesn't surprise me, they are in an empty O45 area.

I LEGIO INVICTA I- I'm actually disappointed with these guys, with a firm grip on O54 and 50 members they could definitely do better than this.

ILLUMINATI- They are spread out so I suspect once people get closer to having CQ researched they will go down, but right no they are attacking everyone.

The Immortals- Very big rim alliance, just clearing empty cities.

Revenge of Kronos- Another rim alliance in O43 but I suspect they have a bit of talent.

Globo Gym- For all their talk they are not as good as you would think, but I have to give them credit for even making it to the top 12.

Alliance of Kings- Oh boy,

DeletedUser5244

Savage Subjugation has now taken the lead. We have defeated the Dopey Kittens :p LOL

DeletedUser4990

This world become interesting... I almost left it, but now I am gonna stay 100%

DeletedUser

SS is easily the most entertaining alliance on the server. I'm a fan!

DeletedUser5244

The Black Company has already sunk. The best of their players have gone off to join Globo Gym.

DeletedUser

Hey, what happened to them? TBC disbanded? I know several joined GG, but what about the rest of them? Poof - they gone. No more TBC.

DeletedUser7813

I think that was a testament to the playing style of the bottom half of TBC. While we had some great fighters, there were a lot that were just silent or simming. A full 24 hours after the message was posted that TBC was disbanding and there were still nearly 40 people in the alliance. Not sure if they weren't paying attention, or if they were holding out hope that the alliance would go on.

DeletedUser5244

Here at Savage Subjugation we haven't seen too much of a challenge yet... Just preparing for taking more cities, our start was much slower than I thought it would have been but overall I am still very happy with the things going down :)

ESPECIALLY the fact that there has already been a coalition formed against us, made up of more than 20 alliances :D

DeletedUser5088

Here at Savage Subjugation we haven't seen too much of a challenge yet... Just preparing for taking more cities, our start was much slower than I thought it would have been but overall I am still very happy with the things going down :)

ESPECIALLY the fact that there has already been a coalition formed against us, made up of more than 20 alliances :D

Why don't you take out Globo Gym to get your spot back?

DeletedUser5244

Why don't you take out Globo Gym to get your spot back?

We don't care about the number 1 simmer spot. Instead, we will choose to fight for control of ocean 44. In a month I suspect we will have 200+ cities in O44 :D