Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser6486

Has anyone noticed the alliance Globo Gym, they seem good

DeletedUser5244

Yeah but they are too spread out, won't be able to support each other if they get attacked.

DeletedUser6486

yeah, and I just looked at all their grepostats and they all seem to have little experience

DeletedUser5244

They are not a problem in my mind, but I haven't seen nothing yet so can't start judging ;)

DeletedUser5244

You'll see when the fighting starts ;) I don't mean it literally.

DeletedUser

idk if anyone else really looks at grep stats... i see three good alliances so i will just say them the rest will sink like bricks
1.) Savage Subjugation - clearly experienced leader, if the time is put into the newer players he has this will e a dominate Alliance-SWIM
2.) DK -very confident in there leader not to spread out ( aside from few members way out in left field ), not many members need training everyone seems to know the drill ---- SWIM----
3.) if anyone else was checking stats they would see these EN players / upsilon Alliance coming in and massing. Fantastic leader his stats speak for themselves. a-lot of members with good set of stats, this will be my favorite Alliance to watch other then my own... but i wonder if anyone knows who they are but me?

DeletedUser2796

idk if anyone else really looks at grep stats... i see three good alliances so i will just say them the rest will sink like bricks
3.) if anyone else was checking stats they would see these EN players / upsilon Alliance coming in and massing. Fantastic leader his stats speak for themselves. a-lot of members with good set of stats, this will be my favorite Alliance to watch other then my own... but i wonder if anyone knows who they are but me?

Previous stats are good and all to point out experience but in the end, it depends on the situation of each different world to dictate an alliance's success or defeat. You never know what a new world will bring and how an old team will fare against newer players

DeletedUser

Previous stats are good and all to point out experience but in the end, it depends on the situation of each different world to dictate an alliance's success or defeat. You never know what a new world will bring and how an old team will fare against newer players
that's great and all, but there home server is close settings to this, and he is number 1 rank with 171 cities, and the members he brought have pretty outstanding stats as well. im simply saying they will be interesting to watch

not to mention they have decent placement, not epic spread out.

DeletedUser5244

that's great and all, but there home server is close settings to this, and he is number 1 rank with 171 cities, and the members he brought have pretty outstanding stats as well. im simply saying they will be interesting to watch

not to mention they have decent placement, not epic spread out.

We don't know if he is just a simer though.

DeletedUser

stats say number 1 in battle points atk, number 2 in defense epsilon

DeletedUser5244

There's no way he will survive if he is attacked though. They may have a bunch of pacts, but once they face a real alliance they might go down. I doubt they've ever faced a real alliance ;)

DeletedUser

SS and DK i have no dobt will win the server =) i was simply saying there alliance will be fun to watch/take out

DeletedUser

Rankings are based off of points, players I know, positioning and a few other factors like academies or pacts.
Prob the last top 12 before bp ends.

1 Savage Subjugation- Is there something better then swiming, flying maybe... I know it's my alliance but looking at the map I'd say we have the best opening positioning in the world and nobody seems to even want to mess with ocean 44.-Swim
2 The Brotherhood- Out in ocean 65, more compact core then most, the east part of 55 seems kinda soft too, all these signs point to swim, however they have three freaking academies before bp ends and their name is terrible-Tread Water
3 Alliance of Kings- An extremely spread out mra, with a bad name and two academies already, my vote for the first big alliance to disband. They are in a terrible spot, they really are two alliances one in 45 and the other in 54 (plus an mra that sends out random invites to everyone, 44, 55, 65 jeez, so I guess three alliances), they are separated by us so good luck connecting the core. They are prob gonna be rimmed bad by quite a few alliances when bp ends.-Sink
4 The Black Company- This alliance has thrown it's hat in the ocean 55 ring competing against illuminati and fear. The ocean should become a bloodbath and is hard to call but if you put a gun to my head I'd say illuminati has the best positioning of the three and can pick off black legions south 55 cities with relative ease. TBC has a good points adv but they are a bit spread out, I bet they're gonna take alot of heat when bp ends they're in the way of alot of people, I like the other two alliances in 55 a bit more sooooo-Sink
5 I LEGIO INVICTA I - Another tough they live in 54 which will be an interesting ocean, their sinking or swimming depends on a few things, if alliance of kings goes down quickly they could be the beneficiary of their cities and players if not they could be in for a long war. If black company moves north or we do they'll be under alot of pressure, tides of war could also be a dark horse in the fight for 54. Another close call but something is whispering sink to me, might the all caps locked name, I'm gonna go with my gut.-Sink
6 Alliance of Kings II- Ewww academy-Sink
7 ILLUMINATI- I like these guys they are in a good position in 55, the three big alliances in there are all kinda scrambled but illuminati seems like it's in the best position more to the south then the other two. If they were to pact with fear they could destroy the black company pretty easily, who knows what they're scheming lol.-Swim
8 The Immortals- Rim alliance in 56, their points are unimpressive and their name has been done so many times I just want to shoot myself. They're doing fine without any competition but I don't think they can play in the major leagues, I'd think they'll sink if they try to move at the core.-Tread water for a while then Sink
9 Band Of Brothers- See everything I said about immortals, they're in the ocean next to them in 46 and they're even more spread out good lord.-Sink
10 Fear- An interesting bunch, they have less players then all the other alliances in the top 12, that's a good thing in my book def not an mra. They will prob lose their southern 55 cities when bp ends but if they can get over the moral loss they have potential, they need to hurry to connect their west 55 cities to their east 55 cities, maybe a pact with illuminati to get rid of the black company which is their biggest rival geologically, if they can stabilize their core they're in a good spot.-Tread water
11 TidesOfWar- A dark horse in the fight for ocean 54 I see alot of potential in there starting place, if they play their cards right they can have a very solid and mostly protected core to launch attacks into the chaos of 54. If they launch ops in an organized manner they can steadily move south and consistently be attacking cities they are much closer to then the alliance mates of the city they are trying to take. I feel like they might surprise you-Swim
12 Revenge of Kronos-Points aren't great and they look kinda mraish but they're in a very safe spot being by far the most west of the alliances in the top twelve, they have a big gap in 45 to expand into before they run into another big alliance. They won't make much noise but they'll prob be around for a while if they can keep their internal stuff ok-Tread water

Alliances out of the top 12 to look out for
13. Death row- Will be in contention for 45, some comp from ROK and the kittens but they're in the thing f'sho
17. Cthulhu- Will also be in the mix in 45, good points with a small team, are a little spread out.
19. Dopey Kittens- A small group of veterans with some growing room, great points and starting location, my bet for winner of 45.
27. Globo Gym- Actually has the best points adv in the world tho that's easier with only 14 members. Clearly they all know each other thats a huge plus. But even with my hard on for small alliances this one might be a little too small to protect itself if one of the top 12 wanted their cities bad enough. They are literally in the hottest spot in the world a little to the southeast of the exact core of the world. Might merge.

DeletedUser5244

Nice job Hades, put a lot of thought into it ;) I would give you +rep but....