Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7570

First time doing this ;) so just my opinion on how it is so far

Angry Penguins: My own alliance, but Ill ad that penguins do swim quite well in the wild ;)

Numbers and Figures: Swim. Very aggressive alliance, lot of respect for what they have accomplished.

The Holy Roman Legion: MRA…. ehhh sink

Boondock Saints: MRA… sink

Legion Of Death: Float… interested to see where they are in a couple of weeks. It will determine if they sink or swim.

Order of the Albatross: not really sure, seems like an MRA. Sink

The Black Company: Sink

CHIguanas: Swim. a lot of respect to each one of their members. Whether they stay small or merge, they will certainly be an impactful group here on CHI.

The Vanguard: Sink

Hankdogs Heroes: Sink, already on the way down ;)

Sons Of Liberty: Sink

TTBBE: Sink

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7600

Week (3), moving into week (4)

Now I will do a "Top 12 Sink or Swim"

1. Angry Penguins- They sound kind of fishy too me:) Swim

2. Numbers And Figures- Absolute knuckle head gamers! IT IS SICK!!!<---I am super Bias:)

3. CHIguanas- Totally dig their Approach! Unless the Grep team finally changes the end world deciding requirements,<---(LONG OVERDUE!!!!!!!!!), they will have to lose their quiet and humble approach. <--- Not the first time this has been attempted!

DeletedUser2341

3. CHIguanas- Totally dig their Approach! Unless the Grep team finally changes the end world deciding requirements,<---(LONG OVERDUE!!!!!!!!!), they will have to lose their quiet and humble approach. <--- Not the first time this has been attempted!

thanks for diggin it man, i think a lot of us are still unclear on why you think our approach wont work tho. care to expand?

DeletedUser

im gonna have to agree with american on the first 3 of that top 12 :) because im not bias at all :)

DeletedUser7898

Long overdue update

1 Apocalypse Now - FLOAT (for now.. 12 oceans though need I say more)

2 TTBBE - FLOAT (could go either way but kinda spread out after the merge)

3 CHIguanas - SWIM (duh obviously biased)

4 The Order of Albatross - FLOAT (they have some serious work to do though but it's fixable imo)

5 Legion Of Death - SWIM (some strong players on board there and on the rim)

6 Angry CHIpmunks - SINK (pretty much sank)

7 Apocalypse Now. - SINK (academy yuck)

8 The Zookeepers - FLOAT (just a hunch don't know much about them. nice core though and want to see more. interview?)

9 Dominati - SWIM (really like how tight their core is and not bad abp)

10 Until The End - SINK (academy yuck)

11 OBLIVION - SINK (seem to be falling apart from within and it was a horrible movie)

12 Slay Ride - SINK (just a hunch don't know much about them. interview?)

DeletedUser

well i may as well do one, maybe bring some life back to this tab

1. Apocalypse Now- they have some strong players, but covering many oceans. if they get a nice core set up maybe they will be around for a bit
Verdict: FLOAT

2. TTBE- i see this alliance as having alot of potential. their is a 50/50 chance that this alliance will either swim or sink
verdict: SWIM (later on at least)

3. Chiguanas- my own alliance, all i have to say is that penguins are very good swimmers ;)

4. Legion Of death- they werent that good at the start but once these guys got some better leadership they got better. i see them staying around for a while
verdict: SWIM

5. Order OF albatross- they have good players but some work to do if they intend on beating apoc now
verdict; FLOAT

6. apocalypse now.- academy verdict:SINK

7. Dominati- some good players but nothing special, dont see them lasting much longer. Verdict: SINK

8. Zookeepers- decent alliance, too far away from action though on the rim. verdict: FLOAT

9. Oblivion- bad alliance, been farming some of their players without anyone even taking action on it verdict: SINK

10. Until The End- SINK

all others arent important enouph to make it on my list :)

DeletedUser9287

well lots of alliances have sunk and lots have swum that should have sunk but the end verdict my perdiction of the winner (can't believe im sayin this) CHIGUANAS

DeletedUser

9. Oblivion- bad alliance, been farming some of their players without anyone even taking action on it verdict: SINK

idk that your name has ever come up in conversation, how often do you farm?

DeletedUser

1. Apocalypse Now.
Top in points, top in battle points. 6 of the top 10 players in the server. However only one player in the top 20 for fighting. Two if you count pseudo McContracting. APOC is floating a bit compared to where they were a month ago they have more inactives than slots. They could swim again if they stopped recruiting and started fighting eachother and forming alliances per OC. It they stick with their current plan I say SINK.
2. TTBBE.
IMO they are the new APOC. Unlike APOC I am a bit worried about this group of people. Swim.
3. CHIguanas.
Hmm, this is difficult now that those untalented unworthy Chipmunks joined them they really went down hill. Wait, I think they are doing better with them hmm... Maybe they are worth something. Swim.
4. The Nephilim.
New name, same alliance. They remind me a bit of the old Order of Albatross. If they ever find an enemy they can not steam roll it will be interesting to see what will happen. They are swimming now, but they will have a challenge in the future with so many players, I do not foresee exactly what or who that problem will be. However, if they loose their dead weight and stop random recruitments I say SWIM.
5. APOC.DOT academy.
By rules of this game an academy cant win. So sink.
6. The Order of Albatross.
Its been a long road, went from 160 to 40 players. I can safely say we are much stronger at 40 players, maybe others will find out this same information before this server is dead. 6 weeks ago I would of said sinking, 2 weeks ago I would of said floating. Today, we are swimming like its our job. I may be a bit biases, but SWIM.
7. Zookeepers of APOC.
Ditto. Sink.
8. Until the end.
Ditto. Sink.
9. Phoenix Rising.
Lots of respect, but they are far out facing a large enemy (TTBBE) as long as APOC is still around I think this helps TTBBE. Once TTBBE faces another large alliance that will allow PR to do a bit more float.
10.The Horrow.
Academy. Sink.
11. Slay ride.
Academy? don't know much. Float.
12. Atlantis.
No knowledge to give input.

DeletedUser10142

Appreciate the respect. Just a bunch of lonely fighters way up here trying to do our best to stir up the pot

DeletedUser6919

Apoc has a new name and is down into #2 place after losing more members.

Think it's fair to say they're sinking fast.

DeletedUser10142

Like a rock.... Guess TTBBE is happy they made SO many friends.... Besides us of coarse..... :) Now how long do they stay friends....

DeletedUser

Well with the elimination of a few alliances and the birth of 3+, I think its time to get another sink or swim in.
Oh btw the next to sink is TTBBE IMO.