Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

So the only good alliance i see is CHIajuana. Looks pretty nice.

bla bla bla, it's easy to talk smack in ocean 66 duke! Come see me! :p thisisgrepolis

your only as good as your pop size don't bother mentioning other servers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7603

bla bla bla, it's easy to talk smack in ocean 66 duke! Come see me! :p thisisgrepolis

your only as good as your pop size don't bother mentioning other servers!

sou da?
CHIajuana has the most "Average points" and only 8 players. So this work better as a alliace with 50 or more people. Cuz u dont have inactive noobs or something like this. CHIajuana will rock this world, if they make no mistake

DeletedUser

sou da?
CHIajuana has the most "Average points" and only 8 players. So this work better as a alliace with 50 or more people. Cuz u dont have inactive noobs or something like this. CHIajuana will rock this world, if they make no mistake

I've heard this all before in Rho when I single handedly murdered an alliance called "alone in the light"...

must I provide a link for you to believe me... http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?3803-The-Rhoan-Times/page2

Don't think I'm a noob Chijuana... Don't think I haven't killed your kind before...

#6)Alone in the Light
ABP Rank : #7
DBP Rank #6
- Seem to be based in oceans 54/55 . This is definitely an alliance
worth mentioning . Great average , only 11 members and they are number
6 in Total BP . I must say I'm impressed .

... I made him change his top 12 on them from swim to sink...

Don't think I haven't killed your kind before Chijuana, I mean you Misto... oops I mean primitive :p

it doesn't matter who you are, your in chijuana that's for sure and I give them a 7 day life span if they bother a patriot!

DeletedUser7603

I've heard this all before in Rho when I single handedly murdered an alliance called "alone in the light"...

must I provide a link for you to believe me... http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?3803-The-Rhoan-Times/page2

Don't think I'm a noob Chijuana... Don't think I haven't killed your kind before...

#6)Alone in the Light
ABP Rank : #7
DBP Rank #6
- Seem to be based in oceans 54/55 . This is definitely an alliance
worth mentioning . Great average , only 11 members and they are number
6 in Total BP . I must say I'm impressed .

... I made him change his top 12 on them from swim to sink...

Don't think I haven't killed your kind before Chijuana, I mean you Misto... oops I mean primitive :p

I play this game since 3 1/2 years on 12 worlds and in the most i was rank 100 or better.
So i can say a ally with many members is weak cuz u have inactive players and bad players. So its easy to conquer towns from this ally.
A small ally have most time only very good players and no inactive players, so its realy hard to conquer this guys, cuz they time all colony ships out.

DeletedUser

I play this game since 3 1/2 years on 12 worlds and in the most i was rank 100 or better.
So i can say a ally with many members is weak cuz u have inactive players and bad players. So its easy to conquer towns from this ally.
A small ally have most time only very good players and no inactive players, so its realy hard to conquer this guys, cuz they time all colony ships out.

who are you to tell me how many inactive members I have???

Maybe you didn't hear me Mr. Ocean 66 I said don't tell me about other servers... I said max your farms to level 40 and come see me...

They time all their colony ships out than all of a sudden we time all our colony ships into their city... Let's pretend they can rim 1 of our members a day... We can rim 2 of theirs a day... You tell me who will die first???

If I am rimmed my friends will give me my city back... They won't have any friends left...

Let's pretend all their members use gold... we still have double the pro gold users...

DeletedUser7603

who are you to tell me how many inactive members I have???

Maybe you didn't hear me Mr. Ocean 66 I said don't tell me about other servers... I said max your farms to level 40 and come see me...

They time all their colony ships out than all of a sudden we time all our colony ships into their city... Let's pretend they can rim 1 of our members a day... We can rim 2 of theirs a day... You tell me who will die first???

If I am rimmed my friends will give me my city back... They won't have any friends left...

Let's pretend all their members use gold... we still have double the pro gold users...

The noob is angry? :D
So i can say u what i want cuz im good in this game ;)
I handle 1000 attacks on my towns per day, i destroy worldwonders with 40.000 biremes as deff...
And u? How do u think u can tell me anything about this game? U r only a noob and i was one of the best player in this game. I must only look at my awards for speed world ;)

DeletedUser5088

The noob is angry? :D
So i can say u what i want cuz im good in this game ;)
I handle 1000 attacks on my towns per day, i destroy worldwonders with 40.000 biremes as deff...
And u? How do u think u can tell me anything about this game? U r only a noob and i was one of the best player in this game. I must only look at my awards for speed world ;)

Wow and people say I brag a lot :\

this is all I got trying to look at your great awards: http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=*one*

DeletedUser

Sorry Ace but you're wrong again, Charl or one of his buddies already guessed Misto.

DeletedUser7603

Wow and people say I brag a lot :\

this is all I got trying to look at your great awards: http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=*one*

U know what a Speedserver is? I dont think so.

Yeah i play first time on a US-Server. So u dont find me with intel or stats ;)
but i can show u a few of my awards.
1MpcAWP.png

56ipQhJ.png

XLUqNCy.png

IJH0UcJ.png

DeletedUser6486

You know what English is? I don't think so

Now stop all this bragging and prove it to us
and you have no proof that those are actually your awards

DeletedUser5088

1MpcAWP.png

56ipQhJ.png

XLUqNCy.png

IJH0UcJ.png

I did look you up in other places and got nothing.

If you did good on a speed server that could just mean you had a bunch of free days in the summer
and you know how to use google images.
I love when people do that they are like "look what I got:
7WonderMaster.png

DeletedUser

if your so good and were so bad why come here? wouldn't you want be with people in your class?

DeletedUser7603

Yeah. Realy bad award. So on german Worlds 50% of the players have this award. Who think this was a good or a special award must be a noob ^^

if your so good and were so bad why come here? wouldn't you want be with people in your class?

Sooo
Easy going is nice and i have much work so its dont enough for a german world ;)
But for a US-World its fine.

So look of this. US14 and DE48 starts to the same time. So look of this
http://www.de.grepostats.com/world/de48/rankings/players
http://www.us.grepostats.com/world/us14/rankings/players

DeletedUser5088

Yeah. Realy bad award. So on german Worlds 50% of the players have this award. Who think this was a good or a special award must be a noob ^^

Sooo
Easy going is nice and i have much work so its dont enough for a german world ;)
But for a US-World its fine.

So look of this. US14 and DE48 starts to the same time. So look of this
http://www.de.grepostats.com/world/de48/rankings/players
http://www.us.grepostats.com/world/us14/rankings/players

I don't get what you are trying to say since this just shows there are a few more gold users there

also you aren't in the german server stats

DeletedUser

It's unfortunate when you've played other servers for years and know every decent player because there's no one worth impressing left to impress.

DeletedUser

I'm testing the community in this world, but so far based on the invites I've gotten it seems like there are VERY few native English speakers. Also, from the posts and general "don't bully" attitude, it seems like the average age is significantly lower. There's nothing wrong with that, but not really what I was hoping for.

Edit: and you can't put spoilers on the sigs, so they take up the entire blasted forum...it looks ridiculous.

DeletedUser

well good luck to you