Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

it might seem like there are just 2 giants, but this world is still young and thats going to change. o55 just hit the mass ghost stage and players beyond the center oceans are now getting to conquest. also, now that Phi is out its only those who really want to stay and fight that are left. so things are going to get a lot more interesting soon!

you know what they say: its always calm before the storm

DeletedUser

So the Light of Aurora SUNK. Bad founder no experience very reactionary and rule crazy. Discouraged users from attacking small cities and inactives..... WHAT!? New alliance The Light of Erebus. See you in the top 12 soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aw thats sad... i really thought they would have lasted at least another week ;)

who will fall next?

DeletedUser7318

The top two dogs DO NOT have any threatening enemies. They are so far ahead of everyone else, that they can simply crush whom ever they choose. Except for each other of course. Yet, they seem content with one another and even friendly. Unless the top two dogs eventually go at each other it will remain a bit slow on this world. As the outer circle alliances grow they may be able to threaten the big dogs of 45/55/65 and 44/54/64. I hope my alliance can grow in strength fast enough before those two begin to make their way outward.
thisisgrepolis

Hopefully the two top alliances don't choose to do that, it would make the server rather boring for those of us who signed up a bit late and can't really hope to catch up for now.

DeletedUser

Top 12 Point Alliances: (Power Ranking Number)

1) Dulce et Decorum. (1) Avg Points: 9,039--Alliance ABP: 190k(Adding original Alliance Number)--Alliance Total Points: 551,514
Top Fifteen Point Players: 6--Top Fifteen Attackers: 6--Top Fifteen Defenders: 2--Top Fifteen Fighters: 5
Best alliance of the server primarily located in Ocean 55 with small enclaves in other Oceans(65,66). Due to them sharing the Ocean with Oceans of Fire and Black Listed, I would assume conflict is in the horizon unless they decide to co-exist, at least one of these weaker alliances will have to be taken out. Swim

2) The Hive (2) Avg Points: 6,620--Alliance ABP: 116,000--Alliance Total Points: 529,582
Top Fifteen Point Players: 5--Top Fifteen Attackers: 2--Top Fifteen Defenders: 1--Top Fifteen Fighters: 2
Definitely the second best alliance of Upsilon and its primarily located in Ocean 54. Has shown great skill in attacking and expanding its borders. Swim

3) Oceans of Fire (4/5) Avg Points: 3,939--Alliance ABP: 39,000--Alliance Total Points: 370,237
Top Fifteen Point Players: 2--Top Fifteen Attackers: 1--Top Fifteen Defenders: 0--Top Fifteen Fighters: 1
Would say this alliance is tied with Wargasm for 4th-5th best alliance of Upsilon. Alliance seems to be split in halves between Ocean 55 and Ocean 54. This alliance is in the worse situation if it does not have a good handle on diplomacy since its divided in half in Oceans that it shares with the top 2 most aggressive alliances. Has a tad less ABP that you would like to see in a top 3 Alliance though it did just recently reach that spot with the addition of the very aggressive Short Bus alliance. Float for the time being unless its forced to fight for its survival than it will beSink

4) WarGasm (4/5) Avg Points: 3,148--Alliance ABP: 53,260--Alliance Total Points: 302,238
Top Fifteen Point Players: 0--Top Fifteen Attackers: 1--Top Fifteen Defenders: 0--Top Fifteen Fighters: 1
I would say this alliance gives off the appearance of an MRA since it is scattered around Ocean 45,35,36 and 46, there does seem to at least be some thought of geographic proximity which they might be able to get away with if they go unchallenged in those Oceans. Looking at most of the competition they have minus Ocean 45 they should be able to expand with out much problem. Has 4th Best Alliance ABP so they do seem to be wanting to fight and expand. Float just because it might require great leadership to pull it off

5) Immortal (3) Avg Points: 5,117--Alliance ABP: 84,234--Alliance Total Points: 291,683
Top Fifteen Point Players: 0--Top Fifteen Attackers: 3--Top Fifteen Defenders: 2--Top Fifteen Fighters: 3
Really high on this alliance, has third best Avg Point and shown itself to be very aggressive, posting great numbers with the smallest group of players in the top 7 Alliances. Almost entirely located in Ocean 56 quite far from most of the other top alliances, it has already achieved almost total domination of its Home Ocean so its future growth is wherever they choose it to go. Swim

6) LORNA CIRCLE (7) Avg Points: 2,674--Alliance ABP: 41,433--Alliance Total Points: 227,272
Top Fifteen Point Players: 0--Top Fifteen Attackers: 0--Top Fifteen Defenders: 0--Top Fifteen Fighters: 0
This alliance seems to be primarily located in Ocean 57 with a nice lead in its own home ocean, has a few stragglers located in border oceans but for the most part is geographically intact in Ocean 57 though it is spread around the Ocean. Future growth could be determined on how it gets along with its more aggressive northern alliance (Immortals). Due to the fact it has no natural enemies for the time being its a Float

7) Black Listed (Out of the Rankings) Avg Points: 3,020--Alliance ABP: 33,254--Alliance Total Points: 211,368
Top Fifteen Point Players: 0--Top Fifteen Attackers: 0--Top Fifteen Defenders: 4--Top Fifteen Fighters: 0
This alliance is primarily located in Ocean 55 the domain of Dulce. This alliance seems to be a dead one or at least on its way out. Sink

8) Uprising (6) Avg Points: 3,728--Alliance ABP: 45,073--Alliance Total Points: 205,025
Top Fifteen Point Players: 0--Top Fifteen Attackers: 0--Top Fifteen Defenders: 0--Top Fifteen Fighters: 0
Seems like a decent alliance for the small amount of players it has, least amount of players of all the top 12 alliances. Mostly located in Ocean 66 with a chunk of cities also in North 65, a tad farther than you would like but without any other top challengers in the water they might be able to get away with it. Swim

9) Brotherhood w.o. Banners (8) Avg Points: 2,845--Alliance ABP: 46,221--Alliance Total Points: 204,838
Top Fifteen Point Players: 0--Top Fifteen Attackers: 1--Top Fifteen Defenders: 0--Top Fifteen Fighters: 1
This alliance has some nice numbers but when you see them on a map they are scattered through Ocean 65(Its largest presence), Ocean 64 and small fragments in border Oceans of 65. I would say this is most likely going to break up and join with the other power of Ocean 65 to form a new alliance. Sink

10) Havoc (9) Avg Points: 2,404--Alliance ABP: 31,453--Alliance Total Points: 197,091
This alliance is primarily located in Oceans 34 and 33. For the most part geographically close enough to survive if they can begin to concentrate and take out the remaining competition in their Oceans. Swim

11) SHADOWGATE (11th? I guess) Avg Points: 2,429--Alliance ABP: 32,055--Alliance Total Points: 196,718
I would say this alliance is not going to last, scattered around several Northern Oceans. Sink

12) The Elder Gods (10) Avg Points: 2,502--Alliance ABP: 25,340--Alliance Total Points: 195,126
A Younger alliance, hasn't really done much when it comes to attacking. Primarily located in Ocean 44 and 43, not much in the form of competition but this alliance will require good leadership and more experience if it is to succeed. For the time being from lack of natural enemies Float

DeletedUser

good top 12, but i have to disagree with you about WarGasm. I think you give them too much credit... imo they SINK

DeletedUser

Thank you guys, glad you appreciated it and I agree with you that normally I would say Sink but alliance collapse usually occurs from outside pressure and if they can avoid any conflicts that hurt them they might be able to pull it off, its definitely no easy feat hence why I think they will stick around for the time being till truly tested because it does require great leadership and that is no easy feat in this game.

DeletedUser

teehee

Any Black Listed members on these forums?
READ THE MEME ABOVE!!!!

(And, Lidos, I wouldve plus repped if there still was rep :()

DeletedUser

I'm not going to lie these forums have kinda died down, I expected this on Eta which the forums are a ghost town but commenting on this world's forums have become pretty rare....

DeletedUser

no wargasam didnt fall because of outside pressure. it died because the founder garruntor didnt want to play anymore joined a new world. then he hit the self destruct button and made a bunch of kid like moves and everybody good left. he took power from people who he gave it to when he left. then came back a week later and took it away. he never gave up his founder status so he really never left. so who ever said wargasm sink was right.

DeletedUser

i think pretty much everyone saw that ship sinking from the start

DeletedUser

So anyone from The Elder Gods out here? Can't wait to sink your CS. I hope he attacked with briemes. I wouldn't put it past him. He is a total crybaby. Can't handle a few messages and just blocks people. Real mature.

I'll be seeing you all very very soon!