Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

gosh durnit
I refuse to update it ;)

haha i kid. its updated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

another good top 12. its kind of sad how few good alliances there are right now... only 3 of the top 12 seem to be in good shape and the rest look like they are just 1 war away from disbanding or merging.

DeletedUser

Does anyone else wanna do a sink or swim?
Even opinions for alliances maybe?

DeletedUser5088

Everyone Sinks except "poseidon spartens" j/k
I will make one. Maybe not as detailed as yours though ;)

DeletedUser5088

1.Dulce et Decorum: ABP: 37696 Central Ocean: 55 I hate to be bias but this alliance is in the lead in almost every category by far. They have very effective support systems. The level at which these people communicate is awesome and it is through systems that everyone can use (chat, pm, and forums). Have the highest average. YOU CHOOSE SINCE IT'S MY ALLIANCE

2. Knights Of Templar: ABP: 11989 Central Ocean: All over the place This alliance had pathetic abp compared to points. Changed there name cuz they scared lol. Getting munched by D.E.D. "Bad leadership" cries the crowd SINK

3. Black Listed: ABP: 10835 Central Ocean: 55 I feel like this alliance is just an MRA that is currently slipping under the radar. Terrible Abp. Only a matter of time until they all get picked off SINK

4. S.P.Q.R: ABP: 13081 Central Ocean: Border of 054 and 044 NOO!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The S.P.Q.R. of many worlds" in their alliance profile is true. They join every single world lead by Matrix Agent and Dave2020. They will fail when the next world comes out. But for now they are doing okay with ranking 3 in Abp FLOAT BUT SINK WHEN PHI COMES OUT

5. Slightly Mean: ABP: 12840 Central Ocean: 066 This alliance is meh
They popped out of nowhere meaning they could be an MRA FLOAT CUZ OF THEIR LOCATION

6. Immortal: ABP: 10777 Central Ocean: 056 Need a more creative name. Bad ABP
Popped up from nowhere-could be MRA SINK

7. Th Lace. ABP: 11527 Central Ocean: 055 MRA ALERT!!!!!!
I have gotten 2 blind invites from them SINK

8. The Hive ABP: 17967 Central Ocean: Border of 044 and 054 Have the #1 player as a leader. Great Abp. Seem like a solid alliance SWIM

There are my Top 8 sink or swim

DeletedUser7185

5. Slightly Mean: ABP: 12840 Central Ocean: 066 This alliance is meh
They popped out of nowhere meaning they could be an MRA FLOAT CUZ OF THEIR LOCATION

Yeah I'm pretty much an MRA lol. Not trying to hide it, I'm hoping my guides, tips, and active leaders can help coach the new players.

BTW, I agreed with the top 8, nice job!

DeletedUser

Good read Charl! +rep to you!

As for your request for us to rate Dulce et Decorum, I vote that not only can they swim but they can swiftly and silently take out alliances like a Navy Seal.

DeletedUser

i think charl was talking about someone outside the alliance rating us :)

DeletedUser

I know... I just think we are BAMF's. lol, I'm probably painting a target on my city right now, lol.

DeletedUser7127

I know... I just think we are BAMF's. lol, I'm probably painting a target on my city right now, lol.

Noted ;)

J/k, but yes you all are doing well, it will be interesting to see how long these alliances last as interest starts to wane.

DeletedUser5088

I say the biggest test of if an alliance will survive will be when phi comes out

DeletedUser

That will indeed be the make or break for many an alliance. I specifically came here on day one (indeed like 90 seconds after the world was created. There was like 14 other players here when I got in) so I shall stay until either we destroy all and win this world or I lose all my cities...

DeletedUser2385

Sparta 54 got stung one to many times... Sparta 54 can officially be labeled as sunk, the leader has thrown in the towel and is now directing his members to other alliances.