Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser5088

I think it could be either Oceans of Fire or ImperialDeathSquad (if Predawn shapes up his act)

DeletedUser

I think it could be either Oceans of Fire or ImperialDeathSquad (if Predawn shapes up his act)

I think IDS might be the one to surprise us. they have a good average, good ABP, good DBP, and they have a strong core. I think this is an alliance that will go a long way in this world.

DeletedUser5088

I would be right along with you if Predawn wasn't the leader. He just leaves every world for the next one. We will be able to tell there true colors when phi comes out

DeletedUser

Dulce et Decorum (DeD) seems to be the Alliance. Not as many players as the other top alliances, but they maintain roughly the same score, their offensive and defensive scores are through the roof, and their players work together better than most alliances I have seen.

Of course I'm just a bit biased, it is the one I belong to after all. And that first post should be updated to reflect the current standings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why no one post here???? lol

1 Dulce et Decorum 134327 67 2005
27 of the top 75 players, 40 0f the top 100 in O 55, this alliance is looking good. They have more than double the closest competitor in ABP, and are posed to take over O55, with 7 of the top 15 players in the world, 6 of the top 7, and all top 5 attackers. Its easy to see them dominating O 55. They have many enemies though. SWIM
2 Chinga Tu Putt 118168 90 1313
Spread out over a few oceans, with no real core. They have many allies early on in the game. They have the most members of any alliance in the game, but the 6th most abp? That cant be true... well it is. In addition, their best player isn't even in the top 30. SINK
3 Black Listed 116640 82 1422
Another alliance fighting DeD. They are also spread out over a few oceans. They have the second most members, 5th most abp. They are looking a little stronger than Chinga Tu Putt, as they have a few gold-users in the top 30. SINK though
4 Slightly Mean 97292 71 1370
Popped up pretty recently, about half of their members are in Ocean 66. They have a pretty good hold there. SWIM
5 Immortal 96068 72 1334
Most of their members in Ocean 56, and they have a pretty good hold down there- 4 of the top 10 in that ocean. For that reason, FLOAT
6 S.P.Q.R 91422 62 1475
In every single world. 'nuff said. SINK
7 The Lacedaemonians 82417 54 1526
MRA, give random people leader rights, got dispanded, started again, first alliance to have an acadamy. coughcoughMRAcoughcough SINK
8 Lorna Block 76520 58 1319
Losing to Immortal down south in Ocean 56. They have only 1 member in the top 25, and their best player is in O 45... SINK
9 Halfway to Heaven 71081 49 1451
Decent average, good-sized MRA that will be fighting it out in O 45 with LEGION, who I think they will defeat. They have 5 of the top 15 players in 45, and LEGION, their biggest threat has 2. SWIM
10 The Hive 68939 38 1814
Good average, #1 player, number 1 alliance in their ocean, 54. They have 6 of the top 15 players in that ocean. Easy to see them winning O 54. SWIM
11 Wolverines 66833 45 1485
Absoultly getting destroyed in O 55 by DeD. SINK
12 AMILLA 66647 70 952
Aweful average. That's it. SINK
13 LORNA CIRCLE 62750 60 1046
Aweful average, no profile. Maybe acadamy of Lorna Block? SINK
14 Oceans of Fire 60302 40 1508
Good alliance based in O 55. They arent really in conflict with anyone so FLOAT
15 Sparta 54 55180 38 1452
Good alliance, good average, in O 54 but The Hive is annialating them SINK

DeletedUser

I was going to do a top 12 tomorrow but guess not :p and maybe bold the alliance name, points, members, and average kind of hard to read.

DeletedUser

Make sure to give me a +rep if you agree or if you think it was an interesting, enlightening read ;)

DeletedUser5088

Why is there nothing about Lorna Block The "defense alliance"?

but +rep anyway

DeletedUser

You forgot number 8? x.x

I'm still unsure about my decision though, I'll +rep though because you got into detail which only a couple people do. Once November comes, then we will see.

DeletedUser7127

Charl that was a great read, the only thing I disagree with is Sparta 54 floating, they're getting slammed over here and players are already asking to switch alliances.

DeletedUser

You forgot number 8? x.x

I edited it in with some other changes, too

Charl that was a great read, the only thing I disagree with is Sparta 54 floating, they're getting slammed over here and players are already asking to switch alliances.

thats why i said float, not swim, and their dbp isnt that high so it cant be that bad, can it? I mean, im not really sure whats going on there...

Charl that was a great read

and that was by me, not charl btw

DeletedUser5088

Lol I made one before you don't know if he was referring to that