Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Sadly Dutch defender you are mistaken KMA and MM have hit each other and skirmished, I only have a pact with our brother alliance.
Everyone is on the market so too speak...

Good top 12, solid........

DeletedUser16422

I was talking about #11, Velocity. And guess what, I was right, they now have merged.

DeletedUser16416

Im taking full credit for that.... They merged once I put their founder Brett and his other cronie in siege and asked KMA to break it.... Sad to say but he didnt come online until he was in siege for 7 hours already lol. Why any alliance would even take in players like that troubles me, but what troubles me more is breaking a siege for a non quality player not even in your alliance...

Dont give me the BP excuse either, especially at this stage in the game when units are valuable regardless of your gold spending or the event....

I know, HUGE SOAPBOX lol

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
1. Melting Snowflakes - The team I play for, I'll let you all judge but I think the numbers speak for themselves. SWIM

2. Memento Mori - Seem to be dominating O55, another of the draft teams that added a second alliance to their benefit. They have been coring up but not much action placing them #4 in total BP. Seem to be the sure bet in 55. SWIM

3. Devil Dawgs - The definite team to watch at the moment. They started the latest out of the draft teams and have grown as expected. A very dominant team. Interested to see how DD vs. JFL play out for ocean 54. SWIM

4. Kiss My Arsenal - Rounding out the draft teams is KMA. In terms of early success they sit bottom due to less gold using players. I see them running into issues with the Dutch (VOC). FLOAT

6. - VOC - The Dutch have come to play, they have proven they can hang with KMA and 45 seems to be the most interesting ocean so far. KMA vs. VOC will decipher who comes out on top swimming. FLOAT for now.

8. Pool Party - Some decent players, hate to write them off but they will eventually become food for MS in O44 as they have taken in whats left of Abusement Park & Dogs of War. SINK

9. Just for Laughs - Charlie and the lads, I'm interested to see where he takes them in O54 with the Devil Dawgs as neighbors. FLOAT

10. Disciples of Chaos - A rim alliance in O55, they have great leadership from the looks of it from past worlds that I have played in but they will eventually be food for MM. SINK

12. Fallen Angels - The name says it all. Formerly Abusement Park & Dogs of War, they're food for MS in O44. DROWN

All 2nd alliances have been skipped over.

DeletedUser15399

To be honest I’m more interested to see how the war between MS and JFL works out for O54. But they first need to get of his you know what. *.*

DeletedUser16139

What about DD vs MS? Or are you guys hugging?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser13955

Alrighty Mates Below Is My Top 12.

Sorry I'll not be doing a complete top 12 as i feel there are only 6 Competitive Alliances in the world an some of these alliances have 2 branches.
So here is My Top 6

I made a Map of the world This map is color coded of which each alliance will be colored to match the color on the map.
Below The stats on the Left are the main alliance the ones on the Right are the Off branch. The ones at the end are the total of both

Alrighty So as mentioned I only did Alliances that are looking to be around for the next month possibly till Dom Starts. If your alliance is not mentioned....sorry not sorry SINK I've laid out the stats for you fighter wise/ a map for you to see how everyone is cored Colors mean nothing other than a Code to follow. Now below in each comments ill give my opinion an reasoning for each. Hate it or Love it Im Saying it!
Rank 1) Melting Snowflakes | Rank 7) Crocodile Tears | Swim
Points) 2,609,934 | 771,113 | 3,381,047
Players) 40 | 22 | 62
BP) Attacker Rank 1 | 7 ) Defender Rank 2 | 14 ) Fighter Rank 1 | 11
Attackers BP) 1,234,444 | 258,568 | 1,493,012
Defenders BP) 281,302 | 83,804 | 365,106
Total) 1,515,746 | 342,372 | 1,858,118

Comments) My Team pretty solid not much to say everything speaks for itself stat wise We are for you to judge :cool:

Rank 2) Memento Mori | Rank 5) Memento Elephantum | Swim
Points) 1,667,407 | 1,338,497 | 3,005,904
Players) 40 | 40 | 80
BP) Attacker Rank 3 | 5 ) Defender Rank 4 | 5 ) Fighter Rank 4 | 5
Attackers BP) 497,598 | 365,299 | 862,897
Defenders BP) 198,099 | 175,859 | 373,958
Total) 695,697 | 541,158 | 1,236,855

Comments) Meme had the best drop in of all the alliances at the start. Id say the only drop better is Devil's due to they've found a ocean with BP. Other than that they have 2 full alliances an have from the start. This could become a issue here in dom where size means everything. Now if their 2nd branch was more a waiting list maybe but they are pretty balanced meaning come Dom time they will not be able to fully take advt of their size. as only 40 members can be in a alliance an they arent top heavy more well balanced. Wonders this would be a great Team. But this will come down to Leadership seems they are hunting BP inside 45 an in their backyard. Great Core, Great Expansion in their own Ocean deff a runner during Dom.

Rank 3) Kiss My Arsenal | Rank 10) Kiss Me Arsenal | Float/Swim
Points) 1,607,900 | 399,285 | 2,007,185
Players) 36 | 36 | 72
BP) Attacker Rank 4 | 12 ) Defender Rank 1 | 10 ) Fighter Rank 3 | 12
Attackers BP) 484,256 | 187,761 | 862,897
Defenders BP) 291,229 |123,019 | 414,248
Total) 775,485 | 310,798 | 1,086,287

Comments)
KMA had a slow drop but are making great progress imo. They are prolly the only ocean with real competition atm between multiple Top contending Alliances. An even with that they are expanding an growing, Recent merges have gave them the ability to expand 45 around VOC. How they handle VOC will determine alot for this alliance. Atm Great Core moving out But has Real Comp in their way of expansion. Also BP This Needs to be a major Goal atm otherwise they will risk Meme grabbing the BP an with them already coring some 45 islands Deff need to start stoking the fires an making moves or could find itself in trouble waters later on being surrounded as they are.

Rank 4) Devil Dawgs | Swim
Points) 1,535,938
Players) 34
BP) Attacker Rank 2 ) Defender Rank 3 ) Fighter Rank 2
Attackers BP) 636,168
Defenders BP)
Total)

Comments) The latest Dropping Alliance yet they are showing how much that doesnt matter, Respect to their movements they are solidly expanding an collecting Much BP along the way considering they dropped last an are Rank 2 Fighters :D Deff a Team to watch out for, They have no real issues that can be pointed out with the late drop no worries on their backyard atm they are more moving towards action while solidly expanding onto Already Controlled Islands. Pacing themselves so they are ready when the fireworks start. I like! Current Core Is very good Current Expansion Great.

Rank 6)
- VOC - | Float

Points) 938,638
Players) 24
BP) Attacker Rank 6 ) Defender Rank 11 ) Fighter Rank 6
Attackers BP) 340,227
Defenders BP)
Total)

Comments)
VOC our EN Guests here showing everyone what they are about very skilled team otherwise they'd not be here still with large alliances on their border biggest issues KMA has gotten around them they now need to Gather BP an start expanding or they will be trapped an sooner or later the pressure will break them on all sides. Just like KMA they need to get on the ball or time will write their story. Had a Great Drop behind KMA but wasnt able to capitalize fast enough Before KMA merge/expansion has gotten around their core. Now they will need to build momentum an break out of their spot with nowhere to fall back on they will be at a disadvt on the Defense, Everythin can be hit an most likely will when the time comes. As mentioned Needs BP to expand aslong as their neighbors are out pacing them on that front they will have difficulties

Alright Have fun picking my Post Apart. I did not mention JFL due to Charlie being in KMA for the event atm so their stats woulda been off as are KMA's Size atm Tech Devil is 3rd without Charlie Boosting KMA's Points.
(JFL is black on the MAP btw most the green dots near them are Charlie)
-Aeo:D
Top 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser262

KMA didn't just merge, then went on a mass recruiting spree. I like farming their players in my area. It is pretty bad when a "food" alliance is farming members of a major alliance. They filled out their secondary alliance with just about anyone which I think was a terrible move on their part as now they have to put resources into protecting what is essentially dead weight. On the map they might look like they are going right through VOC, but in reality a lot of those outliers on the flanks are just for show.

I spoke to one of VOC's leaders, and he claims most of his alliance does not buy gold. That means as the game goes on and gold means less and less they are likely to push back against KMA...if they can just fill out their numbers. It also means a lot of their gold comes from selling resources to KMA golders indirectly through the exchange.

Memento is finally starting to slow down, as they picked off most of the easy targets, and recruited the tough ones that would flip. But they are getting close to where ou la la cored up, and I am pretty sure ou la la will be a pain for them to deal with as they already secured a solid core. They also seem to be having some issues with inactives, and they have a lot of mediocre players. Mediocre is good enough to deal with noobs and simmers when you have overwhelming numbers, but I am wiling to bet they will have some problems with a lot of their members if they get into a serious fight.

Honestly the 3 big alliances all made the same mistake. They played the short game without playing the long game. I know for a fact that KMA had cities in Memento's core area and choose not to support them. That was a huge mistake. Having cities in an enemies core area is a huge win. Turn them into fortresses, and they become BP farms worst case scenario, and best case they survive long enough to actually be of use. Pretty much every major alliance I have ever been in makes that same mistake. Prioritizing coring above all else and doesn't try to stop the competition from coring. If you core slightly slower in exchange for preventing the competition from coring, you win.

Since all 3 major power played the "core first" game, this world is going to come down to an endurance match, with whoever can keep their alliance going longest winning. Even the smaller alliances have a chance, because no major alliance can break the others and if the smaller alliances just stick around long enough player attrition will become the largest factor, not who has the early lead.

DeletedUser13955

KMA didn't just merge, then went on a mass recruiting spree. I like farming their players in my area. It is pretty bad when a "food" alliance is farming members of a major alliance. They filled out their secondary alliance with just about anyone which I think was a terrible move on their part as now they have to put resources into protecting what is essentially dead weight. On the map they might look like they are going right through VOC, but in reality a lot of those outliers on the flanks are just for show.

I spoke to one of VOC's leaders, and he claims most of his alliance does not buy gold. That means as the game goes on and gold means less and less they are likely to push back against KMA...if they can just fill out their numbers. It also means a lot of their gold comes from selling resources to KMA golders indirectly through the exchange.

Memento is finally starting to slow down, as they picked off most of the easy targets, and recruited the tough ones that would flip. But they are getting close to where ou la la cored up, and I am pretty sure ou la la will be a pain for them to deal with as they already secured a solid core. They also seem to be having some issues with inactives, and they have a lot of mediocre players. Mediocre is good enough to deal with noobs and simmers when you have overwhelming numbers, but I am wiling to bet they will have some problems with a lot of their members if they get into a serious fight.

Honestly the 3 big alliances all made the same mistake. They played the short game without playing the long game. I know for a fact that KMA had cities in Memento's core area and choose not to support them. That was a huge mistake. Having cities in an enemies core area is a huge win. Turn them into fortresses, and they become BP farms worst case scenario, and best case they survive long enough to actually be of use. Pretty much every major alliance I have ever been in makes that same mistake. Prioritizing coring above all else and doesn't try to stop the competition from coring. If you core slightly slower in exchange for preventing the competition from coring, you win.

Since all 3 major power played the "core first" game, this world is going to come down to an endurance match, with whoever can keep their alliance going longest winning. Even the smaller alliances have a chance, because no major alliance can break the others and if the smaller alliances just stick around long enough player attrition will become the largest factor, not who has the early lead.
Then sounds like you should have a easy time taking cities then an removing them, if you arent doing that keep farming there farmville :cool:

DeletedUser16139

Even though I can agree on many of your points, KMA doesn't have very heavy golders either, most of those sit in MS and DD if you ask me.

DeletedUser14129

cough cough leader of KMA here. We don't have as many golders but we are doing our best with what we have. We have worked with JFL a few times (we will see how that works out) but from my viewpoint as someone who has been gone for almost all the world and is not truly invested yet, KMA will Float. Once we can't keep up with the mass golders in some other alliances I see KMA withering down and dissolving. Just my hot take. Don't know exactly when it will happen but we can only go forward.

DeletedUser16416

UMM.... I dont know how this was overlooked but O45 does not belong to KMA or VOC it belongs to me... Sure they dominate it by pure numbers but those numbers mean nothing so long as I am in it.... SO for anyone in 45, just make sure you all know that you may play in it, you may even play in it with me as well, but make no doubt this is my ocean....

Sorry but this forum is just so boring, hoping if this dont liven up the chat here then maybe it will liven up my life in game, lol....

DeletedUser16139

cough cough leader of KMA here. We don't have as many golders but we are doing our best with what we have. We have worked with JFL a few times (we will see how that works out) but from my viewpoint as someone who has been gone for almost all the world and is not truly invested yet, KMA will Float. Once we can't keep up with the mass golders in some other alliances I see KMA withering down and dissolving. Just my hot take. Don't know exactly when it will happen but we can only go forward.
wow, thanks for the confidence lol

DeletedUser262

Even though I can agree on many of your points, KMA doesn't have very heavy golders either, most of those sit in MS and DD if you ask me.

Actually, I am a gold farmer, which is why I am in 3 oceans. O45 has had about 2-3 times as many resources purchased from the GE as ocean 54 and about 3-4 times as many as O55 to date. If VOC is mostly selling resources for gold, there really is only one other major player that could be buying resources at that rate. I also spoke to a little 1k point gold farmer that started in O45, and he told me in just over a week he pulled in 17k gold from resource sales. From those numbers I would have to say KMA is by far the heaviest golding alliance in the game currently. I can't say 100% for certain MS isn't buying more in O44, because I am not there, but DD doesn't even come close.

Edit: There is also the possibility the Dutch have a few heavy golders that are not sharing the fact with their leadership

DeletedUser16139

Actually, I am a gold farmer, which is why I am in 3 oceans. O45 has had about 2-3 times as many resources purchased from the GE as ocean 54 and about 3-4 times as many as O55 to date. If VOC is mostly selling resources for gold, there really is only one other major player that could be buying resources at that rate. I also spoke to a little 1k point gold farmer that started in O45, and he told me in just over a week he pulled in 17k gold from resource sales. From those numbers I would have to say KMA is by far the heaviest golding alliance in the game currently. I can't say 100% for certain MS isn't buying more in O44, because I am not there, but DD doesn't even come close.

Edit: There is also the possibility the Dutch have a few heavy golders that are not sharing the fact with their leadership

I think lonesome dove has golded insanely much, he golded up like something around 3 BIR nukes to defend a siege against one of us once...
also goatkicker (MM) turned his city into 10k 2 days before he left Beginners Protection.

We might have some people too that bought resources, but we didn't buy most of the gold as far as I am concerned.

Also golding obviously doesn't exclusively mean buying resources either, I'm pretty sure DD golded a lot through the event to get themselves stacked with tokens... ;)

Not sure what you are looking at Badldeas but we are the 2nd in growth daily and have been for awhile all be it keeping pace with heavy golders in front of us MS and behind us in DD. Internals lol do you know what that means , i will tell you we had one player just recently we internaled. 1 player this whole world but sure we have an IA issue..
Every alliance so far in the top 6 is fine atm we will see in a few weeks when things get interesting. Tell you what only one medicore is you because this whole statement save a few points was wrong.

Also Ocean 45 is not a definite yet, Dutch Defender is right if being honest while TBD (KMA) has 226 cities and their brother (92) , VOC has 148 and a upstart alliance has 87 in Redrum... A few more have a stake but it will be interesting to see what happens