Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser12793

LOL

im getting a feeling AOTD that i know and have more friends with core disney players and that you and most current players in their team are just random invites to their team having played with them in the past ;)

will you be the next one to ghost or will it be mister chucky ?

I ghosted 130 cities in Actium....ooooh JR was sooo cross with me.
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

DeletedUser11743

When I quit Actium, I remember him threatening me to give them up without a fight. RIP feelings. </3

DeletedUser4356

Wow, the Celt is back into the game ;O
Fatcheeser, and others too. Interesting... A lot of good BoB members there.

DeletedUser14769

There is another player with a very similar name.

Chill out folks, if you don't like external trash talk, don't come to the externals. It's not driving new players away, there are barely any new players coming in as it is.
Actually the forums are extremely toxic. I'm sure many have seen it and left. I've never seen a more toxic community...congrats guys!

DeletedUser15190

There is another player with a very similar name.

Actually the forums are extremely toxic. I'm sure many have seen it and left. I've never seen a more toxic community...congrats guys!

what else do you expect from externals.. jeeez

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Time for another top 12... The landscape has changed and is changing dramatically, especially with name changers main leaders leaving after the false banning. Since then they made a huge mistake NAPPING with CH instead of reaching out to BOB. It is an unfortunate turns of events since grepo screwed up.

DeletedUser15919

Time for another top 12... The landscape has changed and is changing dramatically, especially with name changers main leaders leaving after the false banning. Since then they made a huge mistake NAPPING with CH instead of reaching out to BOB. It is an unfortunate turns of events since grepo screwed up.

A new Top 12 made by whom would you say Bloody? Most of those who make Top 12's on the Forums tend to be habitual ghosters of said worlds when the going gets tough...would not trust their opinions too far

DeletedUser15919

1) Underhive - Uncrowned Winners of Dyme - Flying High.
2)/3) - Tied - CH 1/2/3 & BOB/Virus - the only viable teams left upon the world with any true potential to pull something off. SWIM to ALL 5.
4) Rest of World - Melting like Dog Poop in a Hard Summer Rain. Dissolving to Ghosts

Only Question is do we hit <300 active players before WW...

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
2)/3) - Tied - CH 1/2/3 & BOB/Virus - the only viable teams left upon the world with any true potential to pull something off. SWIM to ALL 5.
4) Rest of World - Melting like Dog Poop in a Hard Summer Rain. Dissolving to Ghosts

There you go! That wasn't to hard, was it! LOL

DeletedUser5524

<300 before wonders doesn't do anything

DeletedUser7768

Now Now boys. And that the heck is an Uncrowned Winner? Is that like 2nd place winners? Does that even count? So much as changed in the last 2 years I have been in retirement. Or is that something Grepolis gives to Alliances they feel bad for?