Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser5524

Errrr same name as it always is and as it shows in the forums although I was the topic of discussion here. I was just pointing out that it was ironic someone who was being called trash was doing better then the two doing the trash talking.

I joined late and had a trash spawn so I am sucky, then again I always am

DeletedUser15190

Errrr same name as it always is and as it shows in the forums although I was the topic of discussion here. I was just pointing out that it was ironic someone who was being called trash was doing better then the two doing the trash talking.

I joined late and had a trash spawn so I am sucky, then again I always am

such a trash

DeletedUser15919

People wonder why new worlds with several thousand wither down to several hundred within weeks of their start - They see this & walk away. Generally if you are in the same boy bands, the same high school era clic's, never moved outta mom's house or could not speak intelligently, you end up in an internet forum trying to justify to others the fact that, other than actually playing a war game, screaming in forums actually matters in real life someplace & trophies are coming cause you can't fail. Do your talking through your gameplay & stop acting like a bunch of has beens, clinging to AOL chat rooms, getting all hot & bothered over animated pics. These aren't the Droids You're Looking For...

DeletedUser4951

Drinking Game: Every time someone references RL as a justification for something on these forums finish your drink.

DeletedUser836

Guys, please stay on topic. This is not a discussion about slavery or politics.

DeletedUser15602

Drinking Game: Every time someone references RL as a justification for something on these forums finish your drink.

Also take a drink every time someone speaks condescendingly and uses insults in a post telling others that they need to stop insulting people on the forums.

Jesus, I'm no lightweight, but this would get me pretty hammered.

Chill out folks, if you don't like external trash talk, don't come to the externals. It's not driving new players away, there are barely any new players coming in as it is. The only thing worse than forum drama is the idiots who cry about forum drama while unintentionally creating more of it.

DeletedUser15839

Yeah, Fig and Antz are great. Draqone was fantastic too. There was a girl MOD back in first Gen who was aweosme as well but I can't remember her name.

DeletedUser15190

i love how good @Grepo Chuckey is :rolleyes:

jDHlghgMQ3ilQQx3VE6XOA.png

DeletedUser15190

Awww, I remember my first time sniping a CS, though I didn't come to the forums to brag about it :(.

Good job though buddy, we're all super proud of you guys!

the more important thing is that i had nothing to do with that.. it does not take a genius to snipe mr Chuckey, he sucks on his own :)
maybe you @tbwolf should hold his hand next time :)

DeletedUser1094

So when will Doctors be merging into name changers to max out that third alliance?

We all need to act shocked since it's supposedly "the world against them"